Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wanna be that girl!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle76 View Post
    I can't say I ever had that desire as a child. I only started cross dressing in my teens. However, if I did have that urge as a child, it would definitely have been Blaire from Facts of Life. Damn she was hot... What I wouldn't give to have seen her naked in her prime...
    For me it wasnt about seeing her naked. She had the best outfits!!!!
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Rachel from the film Blade Runner... when I was young I adored her, and wanted to be everything that she was!

...well, except really, she was a sad robot girl. But she was amazing looking.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Bunnie I must agree. She was played by Sean Young. I idolized her in her role as Susan Atwell in the movie No Way Out. Sure she was a high dollar call girl and she died half way through the movie, but she looked so classy doing it.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I'm with Phyliss, I'd also rush home to see the MMC show and fantasize about being Annette, Karen or Sharon. I also very much wanted to be like Hayley Mills. Other celebs that struck my fancy were the lady playing 'Annie Oakley' and Elizabeth Montgomery.

I can't belive no one has said Daisy Duke (Cathrine Bach) but she was the one for me

For me, it would have been either Angela Cartwright or Janet of the Lennon Sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Sue View Post
    Hope I am not dating myslef, but Melissa Gilbert for me. Not in her younger years, but as she got older towards the end of the of the Little House series I thought she was really beautiful. Occasionally on TV now I see an old episode and still think the same.

She has only become prettier as the years go by.

Amy
    She is gorgeous and her husband is pretty damn cute too!

Olivia Newton John in Grease! Now I want to be Nicole Kidman!

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    I found The Love Boat on DVD while out and about today (Reconnaissance for black Friday). I bought a season and watched a couple of episodes today. As soon as I saw Jill Whelan playing Vicki Stubing the thought ran back into my mind like a run away train "Gosh I would have loved to have been able to trade places with her." Thinking back I realize that I watched a lot of TV shows and movies during my formative years where I wished I could trade places with the young lady on the screen.

My question is this:

Did you ever find yourself as a youngster wishing you were a young lady in a TV show or Movie and if so, who did you most want to be?

The Love Boat Soon Will Be Making Another Run.......
    In order:

1. 1968 - Present - Any Sears catalogue bra & panty model

2. 1970 Wonder Woman

3. 1975 Victoria Cunningham, Miss April ( My poise / style role model)

For me, Sophia Loren. Her eyes are captivating.

Do I have to just pick one? How unfair, I do have to agree with Helen Slater as supergirl, and she was also pretty hot as Billie Jean.
    I guess I must include Linda Carter as Wonder Woman. I do have a
    a serious love of pantyhose and nylons.
    Guess I will give her partial blame.

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    Molly Ringwald, hands down! Was in love with her for sooo long as a kid! Still love her!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!