Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: follow on from Slimjim's Are You Thankful For Being A Crossdresser?

I am thankful that I am gender gifted. I can present as a woman or as a man whenever I desire with the full support of my wife, family and many friends. No one could ask for more in life.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

In the word of the imortal Benny Reynolds--"yep".
    joank
    Southern California

Of course. Society, for the most part, condemns crossdressing, and I don't see that changing significantly in my lifetime.

And, as you said in the original post "the desire would be gone" so I wouldn't be missing a thing.

But, if you had a pill to change the attitude of the 95%+ that condemn us, then I'd say give it to them and I'll stay the way I am.

Yes, indeed, I would accept. Provided, of course, that all memories of it would be permanently erased including the really good ones. Otherwise, I would miss it too much...
    "Sometimes it's hard to be a woman"...Tammy Wynette

No way! It's taken me a long time to get over the guilt and gain total acceptance. Quite frankly, I like my present state of mind and I'm having too much fun. Besides, I still haven't found too many male-styled clothes that it like.

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

No Way I love it so much.
    Angie

no --enjoy it too much now

I would say yes. Life would be just a little less complicated,---I think. But this is all I have known and it has worked. Maybe this is just the "Grass is greener on the other side" syndrome.

Women dress better
    Very tempting to yes because I feel I might get more done in other aspects of my life but I currently feel it's apart of who I am, I just wish it wasn't so unacceptable.

Yeah, I'd give it up. As much as I am finally happy with being the girl I am, I find a huge struggle yet with having those around me accept me for who I am. Thus, I would like to gravitate to the person that my family and friends could accept. The loneliness and pain with life this way is hard.

Victoria

had to think about it..but yes..if I had no memory of the pleasure and pain it has caused in the last half century...I feel as though I have learned to embrace who and what I am....but it has been a journey with no way to opt out...I know I would have many more "good nights sleep" If the cd thing had never been part of my dna...
    Kris

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    No way, no how, not ever, don't even mention it 'cause it's just too much fun. Actually, it's the only way that I know how to REALLY relax.

I wonder...

It would be nice if someone would also take away my tendency to procrastinate, to be sarcastic and unappreciative, to not be as dedicated as an ideal person might be and not to stress about things in life over which I have little control.

Since I am about 3 years new to all this and am having such a terrific time, I would have to say "No". I am single and no one knows. However, if I found the next love of my life, or somone found out causing major changes in my life .....? Come back every so often and I may just want to change my mind!

i really dont want to go back i love my self as i am , my wife knows i do every evening and see me like a girl friend i just love her for that

No
    In fact I want an enhancer session
    then I want a broad beam aimed at everyone to forgive and forget and then no one will feel guilty and we will all be accepted.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

No way. I love the way I am and really woudnt be comfortable with being any different way. I love my life the way it is.
    Something happens and I'm head over heels.

When I think how few things in life there are that provide a sense of enjoyment and release such as this,I can't deal with the thought of it being gone forever.Its been a journey full of personal growth and continued insight.

It's so good to see that so many of us are so happy with the way we are. My answer by the way would be a resounding NO! I can however understand why some people would say yes, It could be a huge weight off their shoulders. After all we are all so different.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

I would have to say yes, take it all away including the homosexual thoughts.
    Life would be a whole lot easier.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city

Thumbs down In A word - YES Change me NOW

This question is asked over and over again, and as always I am the lone leaf on the tree that hasn't dropped.
    I do not, am, happy with being a crossdresser for over 50 years, the reasons being too numerous, personal and hurtful that the hundreds of times i have dressed up and gone out public as a woman with my wife or myself- the millions on times I satisfied myself sexually as an afterward release ... None of it.... none of it was worth one day of being a crossdresser and having my life f_ucked u. I am not happy wit me..
    I 'm not happy with CDing or have been I wish that person would come around and wave that magic wand.

To me its not a gift.... it is a G.D. Curse that I regret struck this body.
    Its Sunday- end of sermon.

Megan
    Last edited by Megan70; 11-29-2009 at 12:02 PM.