Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: follow on from Slimjim's Are You Thankful For Being A Crossdresser?

follow on from Slimjim's Are You Thankful For Being A Crossdresser?

As a follow on from Slim jim's Are You Thankful For Being A Crossdresser?

Just suppose that someone came along and said,
    "I can stop you crossdressing now and erase from your and everyone elses mind that you were ever a crossdresser. You will have no desire ever again to crossdress"
    Would you accept and why do you answer as you do?

Sam.

Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

I for one would have to decline that offer. Alicia is a very important part of who I am, and I am not willing to give that up.

No

No.
    That would mean half of brain would have to be removed leaving me a social retard that most people are.
    I'll remain,,
    Jeanna

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Yes.

No way. It wouldn't help me if its gone i just wish i wasn't a crossdresser b/c i'm going though some changes in my life.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

This journey of life is full of wonderful and amazing experiences, both good and bad, and it takes all those experiences to find out who we are and what we are made of. Our learning and growing comes from finding out what works and doesn't work for us.

It took a long, long time and a lot of changes for me to finally settle in my spirit that it is OK, even as a male, to gravitate toward being like a female. That is what makes me happy. That is what brings me a sense of peace.

There was a time when I wanted to be able to push a button and make it end, but now looking back, I am so glad that I continued on and discovered OK'ness in just being myself.

"Truly accepting yourself, as you exist today, at this very moment, is one of the greatest acts of love and courage on the planet. Once you've done this, you can extend that acceptance to others as a gift that can be treasured for life.

The giant exhalation, sigh of relief, relaxing of gut and freeing of mind that comes with knowing, hey, I'm not a perfect person, but that's OK. Knowing you don't have to arrive to be loved. It's OK to still be on the journey, tripping over the occasional stone.

Accepting yourself is an act of empowerment as well. When you can let go of all the "shoulds" and "not good enoughs" that clutter up your life, you will feel strong and healthy. Striving to live up to someone else's expectation, is more exhusting than chasing after septuplets.

The moment you say to yourself, I'm OK as is, not perfect, not without goals, but OK. The moment you truly OWN that feeling, is the first moment you'll feel the high that comes with loving your ordinary, flawed, distinctive, caring, giving, taking, seeking, hiding, conflicted self. This acceptace forms the solid foundation necessary to love and accept others
    ......." From the Dr. Joy Browne newsletter Feb, 1998.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

No Ta

It is part of who I am. It makes me the person Iam.

Take that part of me away and you may as well just put me down.

Xx Vicky xX

At this moment....

Yes. My SO just left and the pain is still very, very fresh. This is heaped on top of the pain that my dressing caused to two previous wives. I never meant to cause anyone to suffer.

Send that magical person my way. Sign me up.

It would depend entirely on the person who made the offer to me Samantha and the reason they were making it.

No Way, This a part of my life and I enjoy it. It may cause some stress in other peoples lives, But they have also caused stress in my lkife before, They will have to deal with it. This is my life and I like it.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    As tempting as it is to say yes. I would have to decline, for I would feel as if something is missing.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Oh yeah!! In a heart beat....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

How can I deny who I am?

How can I let someone change the fiber of my being?

I might as well ask for a lobotomy so I can forget what my life has been to this day and only remember the future. What life is that?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Kelsey
    "I can stop you crossdressing now and erase from your and everyone elses mind that you were ever a crossdresser. You will have no desire ever again to crossdress"
    [SIZE="2"]No, I wouldn’t, because I don’t see crossdressing as a problem. If you erased my desire to dress in women’s clothing, my life would suddenly be empty, emotionless, and devoid of the joy I get from this simple pleasure – why deny these rare gifts, or, more specifically, what do you have against it? I know, this is a hypothetical question, but there seems to be a huge, hidden iceberg of unhappiness around here. Am I that rare creature that loves what I do? It all makes me wonder…

I was watching a show on TV about dreams the other night, and it was disclosed that stroke victims sometimes lose their capacity to dream. Rather than sleep while the brain knits together sensory input for pleasant or nightmarish entertainment, stroke victims enter an emptiness that has no restorative benefits. Why am I bringing this up? The cessation of one’s desire to crossdress would plunge a person into an equally chilling, albeit waking, emptiness, an intergalactic void of drab with no safe harbor for one’s feelings. If a shaman came along with a magic elixir to “cure” me of my feminine urges, I would say, “No, thank you,” make a 180 degree turn in my heels, skirt no doubt twirling, and skip out of sight. Repeat after me – It’s not a problem [/SIZE]

I would say no. It's too much a part of who I am and things would not be the same for me afterwards.

Yes, sign me up.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    YES I would take it, as it was stated no one would no including myself, so what would I be missing after this. NOTHING. If I was to be without I would probably have a big temper and short fuse. This is how I get when I am denied my CD time. So it may not be a good idea after all. As I might end up alienating my family even more after. And would that create a bigger "Problem" to deal with. the world may never know. So now that I think about it, probably not. Is it really that bad anyways?

There's a time I would have said yes, but now I wouldn't because who knows what tangential things about my life were shaped by this and I'd hate to lose any of that.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar
    I would have to absolutely decline the offer. Crossdressing, for all of the grief it has caused me throughout my life, has actually helped create the person I am today and I like who I am today. It's part of my foundation and, as everyone knows, without a good foundation a house will crumble.

Hugs,
    Becky

The thing is that I have the possiblity to quit and forget all the time, all by myself. I dont need someone else to make that kind of decision. That day I dont feel satisfied with my crossdressing, I will quit immidiately. But I still just feel its a part of my journey and a very important part of me. I just dont have any better ideas than to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Kelsey View Post
    As a follow on from Slim jim's Are You Thankful For Being A Crossdresser?

Sam.

No I wouldn't stop. I enjoy it too much - it is who I am

Phose go with everything nikki in hose's Avatar
    I wouldn't do it. It is a part of me and a part of my life and has helped to shape who I am now. While I have some memories of times that I would like to forget that involved CD'ing, I also have some very fond and enjoyable memories of being a gurl.

I would refuse. I like the clothes I wear and the feeling of total comfort that I get while wearing them.

I would say. "WTF took you so long to get here!"

Why would I say that. It would make my life one hell of a lot easier and cheaper. I, for one, don't believe that it has help, in any significant way, to make me who I am. We are all made up of every experience that we ever had. Dressing in the clothes associated with the other gender is only a small fraction of the whole. Taking it away would not lesson my paternal instincts, my love of travel, my love of cooking, my compassion for others not my love of animals, fried or on the sofa.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

negative. i am who i am, and my SO accepts that.