Thread: 'Tucking' at a very young age?

'Tucking' at a very young age?

I know a lot of people started to dress at a young age (trying on mothers/sisters clothes etc), but when did everyone first start tucking? One of my earliest CD-related memories is when I was about 4-5 and went into the bathroom with a roll of clear tape and proceeded to tape everything down to simulate what a girl looks like there. Bear in mind I did not have any sisters nor was ever in a position to see a girl undressed. My older brother was in the next room watching TV, and I came out of the bathroom (with my pants up) and asked him with all earnesty if he wished he had a little sister in place of a little brother. I was hoping he would have said 'yes' and then was prepared to drop my pants and say something like 'well now you have a sister!'. When we answered 'no' in a somewhat dismissive manner, I recall feeling a little rejected and went back into the bathroom to undo the taping. For the longest time, I looked back on this episode as simple child curiosity or something, but in retrospect, that urge to be female seems to have been present very early on in my life (and never went away).

Did anyone else do something similar at such an early age as I did?

Melanie

Mostly Harmless...
    It wasn't exactly similar but I did do something similar to tucking when I was smaller. I did it simply because it felt better that way than without. It wasn't to show to anyone or anything but just for myself and my own feelings.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

I was probably 7 when I figured it out. I remember it clearly, I was in the bathtub dawdling to delay washing my hair. It was a very happy day!

I didn't try tape until I found this site.
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

I was much older (around the age of 12) when I discovered "hiding" my privates. I too felt sooo much better when I put on panties. I was really different down there and liked no LOVED the way I looked!!!! I didn't have sister(s) wished I did but my mom was very understanding about the whole thing and actually helped me when she "caught" me dressed in her lingerie. I became her "part daughter" when no one else was home.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Aspiring Member

I did

I discovered this at a very young age...My older sister showed me.....i was her living doll for several years

I Love to be fem
    I first tucked at around 7 and didn't really know what i was doing but wanted to look like all my girl friends all i can remember was it felt good.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I remember that I tried tucking when I was really young but it didn't work.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Hard to tuck what you can see! Lol. I didn't start till I was 50+... Had no reason to.. Wasn't till I decided to go our enfemme that I realized that lumps in the wrong places ruined the lines of pretty dresses!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Former Member
    I'm a late bloomer like Karen. I was 45 when I first tucked.

it was 11 to 12 for me when I started tucking.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

in my youth

I started dressing in my early teens... I remember dressing in a pair of my mom's spandex sturrup pants and a sweater.... but I hated my bulge. I do not know how I figured it out, but I tucked myself back between my legs and my boys seemed to naturally know where to hide. It was like magic.

I tried it when I was 16 or so but it was uncomfortable. Plus I couldn't do it without getting aroused. I tried it again the other day it fascinates me somewhat...annd the boys when up in me after a few tries. I'll try taping when I'm out on my on and don't have a caregiver taking care of me. Since I'm in a wheelchair, my boys tend to want to get stuck between my legs and is really uncomfortable. I imagine tucking them up would keep them safe and comfortable.
    -Chastity

I was a late bloomer too. I never tucked until about 6 yars ago, when I finally went all out (literally speaking) as Erickka. Have to look as politically correct as possible, you know!

With no sisters and very poor information about the female anatomy I had no idea about the need to tuck until I was nearly 14 and got my hands on the equipment of the opposite sex for the first time. Life has never been the same since.

I'll bet that more men have experimented in front of a mirror with their 'manginia' than any would admit. I don't remember the first time tucking. Every now and then, I shave there more femme, just for looks!

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by Terrihoney View Post
    I'll bet that more men have experimented in front of a mirror with their 'manginia' than any would admit.
    I'll admit it.

Enjoyed it...

I'd definitely say I wasn't very young when I tried, but I did frequently tuck it and it was enjoyable to look down and not see 'it' hanging there! Enjoyed the look and often wondered what it would've felt like if it really was that way!

And yes! I've DEFINITELY enjoyed doing it in front of the mirror!!!
    Last edited by StephSissy; 12-15-2009 at 09:09 PM. Reason: adding comment from recent post not seen

I did have sisters (five of them) so I knew what they were supposed to look like "down there". I think I was around 10 the first time I attempted anything that resembled the tuck. I didn't know what to do with my equipment so I just pushed everything under my legs before putting on a girdle that I had borrowed from one of my sisters. It gave me the same V that I had seen on girls but I couldn't sit because I would have crushed the grapes,

I learned how to stash the family jewels from an article I read in Playboy forum when I was in my mid twenties. It took a lot of experimentation but by the time I reached my mid thirties, my tuck had become a reasonable facsimile of the real thing and I could sit, stand, bend, stoop, and bow wothout any discomfort.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

i wouldnt say that i started tucking at a young age , but i did do the "mangina" tuck before i had any idea what tucking really was.

I began tucking around 10, but I wasn't very good at it until I finally bought a really cute pink panty girdle in a thrift store, and that was the perfect thing to hold me in after I was all tucked away.

Karen
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

I used to do something a bit different. Not sure if everyone can do this but I used to push my appendage in on itself, and it'd pretty much disappear. Then I'd use take to keep it in place. I stopped doing this when the area got hairy though!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

At a very early age-maybe 7 or so- I would 'hide' my bits and pieces -pushed back so the image in a mirror was more appealing. To this day I haven't been able to master a true -intra body insertion of the brats. If I try they sort of
    'pop out' and with limpy held back by my control top pantyhose, it reminds me of a poodle balloon that the clowns fashion!
    As they seem to have gotten less mass due to the meds I take, I just 'hide them' , pushing them back and they seem content to be between my legs held in place by panties and the control top hose. I don't wear any super tight women's jeans so nothing is evident.
    Interesting how young many of us were when we felt we were 'different' and we experienced 'Venus envy'.

Quote Originally Posted by ChastityInFemme View Post
    I tried it when I was 16 or so but it was uncomfortable. Plus I couldn't do it without getting aroused.
    -- at 16, as I remember, "getting aroused" was easy. Kind of like breathing.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonRenee View Post
    -- at 16, as I remember, "getting aroused" was easy. Kind of like breathing.
    All it took was a gentle breeze or a smile from a girl
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time