Thread: Dressed again....sort of

Aspiring Member Barbara Joanne74's Avatar
    Oregon, South of Portland, North of Salem

Dressed again....sort of

It has been a few months since I purged.....but tonight, I stopped by a local Wal-Mart and found some deals to get me started. It is amazing how wonderful it feels to be in a bra and panties again.

Now for the rest of the closet rebuild

Barbara

this time don't purge because if the feeling of cross dressing goes away sooner or later it would come back when you least expect it. this is just they way it is.

I agree... If you feel the need to purge, just store it somewhere because the urge will come back and you'll be kicking yourself in the tail for throwing some of your favorite things away. And some of those things can never be replaced.
    I know, I've been there, and regretted it many times.

Now, though, if I get tired of an outfit, I give to one of my girlfriends, and sometimes they give me a new outfit as well.

We swap jewelry, clothing, makeup tips, do one another's hair, etc. Ain't life grand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    I totally agree... I can't tell you the number of things that i had purged over the years... always regreted it some time down the road.

That said, every now and then I think its a good idea to go through and do some spring cleaning, and get rid of that top that doesn't quite fit you right, or the skirt that you spilled margarita on.

purging

Let that be a lesson to all of us girls that have felt like purging. When we get the feeling we have to purge I suggest that you separate the things that are most dear to you and pack them away in an out of the way place and then purge the rest. We always wish we didnt. Janet

Shoe Regret

I will never purge again, too much regret over the shoes I can no longer find. I got a large cedar chest to store things in until the fog rolls back in. Think steamer trunk.

Me too!

My purge was almost seven years ago. I've been totally drab until a couple of weeks ago when the urge hit STRONG! I think that when we go too long with out dressing the urge hits stronger than if we just be ourselves all the time. I'll never purge again, that's for sure.
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Next time you want to purge... I'll send you my address! .
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member Barbara Joanne74's Avatar
    Oregon, South of Portland, North of Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Next time you want to purge... I'll send you my address! .
    thanks for being there for me Karen...but I doubt anything I wear would fit a beautiful woman like you

I agree with everyone else. Don't purge. It get too expensive.

Next time you think purge change your thinking to save. When you feel the need again it will be a lot less expensive.