Thread: Maid/Girl day

Aspiring Member

Maid/Girl day

Hi Girls: I just wanted to share my experiences from yesterday. I know some of you girls don't enjoy "Maid" fantisies, but I do

I just received a new apron I won on E-bay in the mail Tuesday and couldn't wait to try it on (see my profile picture if you'd like to see it).

So I woke up early , took a long bubble bath & tidied up a few areas needing attrntion. Then painted my toenails and donned my best & frilliest lingerie. Black sheer lace-top thi-highs completed my underwear.

Over this I added my Black maids uniform w/white trim. Donning the new apron was the "girliest" thing I'd ever done!!! It was full, ruffled, and starched crisp muslin.

After donning and styling my wig, adding makeup, jewelry, and perfume I was ready to beging work.

I washed all the dirty dishes and wiped down the kitchen, The I washed and dryed a little bit of laundry and straightened up the house a bit, I finished up by dusting and going over the floors with a damp mop.

After helping me with my chores for a couple of hours my wife suggested I change into a casual dress . I changed into a cute "empire waist" knit creme & green flowered print dress.

We spent the biggest part of yesterday afternoon watching cooking shows on the tube. Later on, we both changed into our nighties and cuddled on the couch till bed time.

I love being a Cross-dresser and my wife seems to enjoy it also...All in all is was a most excellent day

Thanks for allowinng me to share: Love, Danielle

I Love to be fem
    Hi sounds like you had a great day hun

Aspiring Member
    I like the dress Danielle, now you need an album.

I would love to do the very same Danielle. It seems like you had a wonderful time and your wife sounds like a very open-minded woman.

What kind of "maid" outfit was it? I know that it is much of a muchness but some are quite different.

Astrid
    "Chuck, you know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire, but those butterflies have got to be murdered!" - Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl "Seventeen Candles")

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrid Star View Post
    I would love to do the very same Danielle. It seems like you had a wonderful time and your wife sounds like a very open-minded woman.

What kind of "maid" outfit was it? I know that it is much of a muchness but some are quite different.

Astrid
    I call it a "maid dress", But It's more like a Hotel maid than a French or English maid dress (no petticoat)

Great story, sound like fun.

Sounds like both you and your wonderful wife had a great day. An I love the apron. My wife accepts my CDing and knows that I'm more apt to help around the house while dressed.
    For all the GG's out there I am sorry but that is the way it is.

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Tresa View Post
    My wife accepts my CDing and knows that I'm more apt to help around the house while dressed.
    Heh...if my wife would accept my CDing, I'd cook, clean, whatever she wanted!
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

I have a maids uniform And love wearing it when helping around the house. I thank God me wife supports my fun.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by DiannaRose View Post
    Heh...if my wife would accept my CDing, I'd cook, clean, whatever she wanted!
    Same here but with my luck she would want me to wear men's clothes!! sigh
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I was fortunant enough to find a french maid outfit on a lingerie website in my size "3x/4x" (yes, I am plump), for 50% off with free shipping. So for $23.00 I have been able to cross off another item that I have always wanted. The wife knew I wanted one, so it wasn't a big deal.
    Well, after it came in, I had a day off, so I took the time to go into girl mode. Since I was home, she came home for lunch, so I got to serve lunch to her in the outfit. It was a super day, and I look forward to having many more like it.
    If you want the website, pm me, they only had the 3x/4x size, but for those that are interested...

Great day and nice to have a supporting wife when the day becomes night.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    I call it a "maid dress", But It's more like a Hotel maid than a French or English maid dress (no petticoat)
    I see. I can imagine that it is quite a cute outfit. I would like the "French Maid" dress.

Astrid
    "Chuck, you know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire, but those butterflies have got to be murdered!" - Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl "Seventeen Candles")

Banned Read only
    I tried out the whole maid outfit as well not too long ago. I went all out...got the maid outfit with a multi-layered white petticoat, some white and black maid stilettos, maid gloves, and even a maid top hat thingie. Tried the outfit on with several different stockings...it was quite a turn on, to say the least...

I loved it like crazy, but man, it was a lot of work to get dressed up for it....