Thread: Light Feeling

Light Feeling

Today when i came back from school i couldn't take it anymore and right when i was done with the shower i hoped into some girly clothes and looked in the mirror. i felt so good. just looking at myself i felt like i was really light. the sensation was so true and natural that i felt like a GG for a second there before i realized i need to change back to not get caught.

just something i wanted to share. any ideas, thoughts?

Yes, I know the "light" feeling. Modern, simple, women's clothes can indeed be very light. The minimum of bra, panties and dress, after wearing male clothes, seems just like wearing nothing. Even when I add some tights or stockings and suspender belt, I still feel as though I have almost nothing on - and it's an enjoyable feeling.

Oddly, because of my figure and because I enjoy it, I also often wear a firm girdle and long bra, but even then, despite the restrictive underlying feel of the underwear, I can still find the outer layers light and free - one of the fascinating aspects of cross dressing.

In girly mode, I often feel quite light and breezy though I am a large person. Some of this feeling has to do with the clothing, I think, but it also has to do with a sense of ease and relaxation that comes with femininity for me. I love it.
    warmly, Linnea

I agree everytime i see myself in the mirroe with bra on before dressing i get so airy feeling. Almost like yes i am really me..

I'm lite headed right now. 1st time this week got to dressup. I just couldn't waite till the time arrived. Wish I had a whole week and hello to all you lite headed girls. Denise

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Ah yes thats right, the dress! Whenever I where dresses I get that feeling. So free and flowy. Just like nature intended. So very very comfortable.
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

I get that light feeling every time I step out of the shower, having just shaved my underarms and legs. Oh the hairless feeling is such a high. And then the clothes, oh my goodness it just keeps getting better doesn't it.

Yeah!! I get that way a lot too... Called low blood pressure.. Don't bend over and stand up quickly...... especially in heels!!! Wheeeeee... Thud!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    ah yes, light in the loafers.

Be careful. When you are lost in the pink fog you just may not remember to change back.

Vieja

Aspiring Member

That light feeling

I have the feeling in the the girlie things I have to wear. The former wife gave me several sweaters months ago and now she has reclaimed them because its cool. Oh,well its a good time when you can 24/7 girlie thing.

Light Feeling

in gilley mode I have that light feeling also, loveing it

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by girlalex
    i felt so good. just looking at myself i felt like i was really light. the sensation was so true and natural that i felt like a GG for a second there before i realized i need to change back to not get caught.
    just something i wanted to share. any ideas, thoughts?
    [SIZE="2"]Yeah, that’s the feeling that I go for – a feeling of lightness and peacefulness. I’m trying not to say that it’s the BEARABLE lightness of being, but, well, I just did…

All I’ll say is don’t lose this appreciation of “lightness,” which may be enhanced by not dressing as often as one would like to. I mean, you won’t lose it, of course, but keep it in the back of your mind that you can “go there” whenever you wish…[/SIZE]