Thread: Adult Tranny Parties?? Who Has been, thinking of going to one.

Adult Tranny Parties?? Who Has been, thinking of going to one.

So there is an "adult tranny" party that is being held in Lexington KY tomorrow, and I'm thinking about going. I was wondering if anyone has ever been to anything like it. Is it fun and safe? What should I expect? Do I need to dress a little more risque? Or can I be the girl next door, which I'd rather be. Is it too adult? Or is it more harmless fun? I know there are going to be a few adult entertainers there, but I don't know if it will be in the main area or in another room...I'm kinda hoping for a fun atmoshpere to meet people who are accepting of TG's, most other TG/CDs and GG's and do some dancing, but if these things are kinda dirty and sketch, well I'd rather not waste my time.

I do know there will be one of the drag queens that I have seen and talked to going up there, but that doesn't tell me anything.

I'd love some feed back.

Of Course!

I go about once a month here. It's fun and very safe!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternativeGurls/

You can meet a lot of new friends that way. We have members from all the surrounding states around Indiana.......

Marcie

Silver Member
    Gosh, sweetie. Just go. Dress however you want. If you don't like it you can always leave. Simple.

Stephie

Uh Marcie, I don't think she's talking about the same type of "Adult Group." I think she's talking about "uber-****" type stuff. Usually The Term "Adult Entertainer's," doesn't imply ladies in evening gowns, socializing.

On to The Subject, go if you want to! Remember, they can't make you take part in anything that you don't want to do. Dress as you please, if it's a Club. You can be assured in a Club that caters to "Adult Entertainers," they have seen everything, and you won't throw them with anything that you can think up. But, if you dress really ****ty....you might be sending a message to others. You might get a lot more "attention" than what you might want. It could send The Wrong Message!

If The Party is at someone's house, dress "classy." It's a lot easier to deal with a situation if you are overdressed, rather than underdressed or inappropriately.

OK, done with my "Etiquette/Fashion Lecture." Now you go do whatever you were going to do in The First Place....have fun!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Stephie said it succinctly - if you don't like it, you can leave.

So go already!

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    GO! Have fun! If there's no fun to be had, leave!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Gold Member
    chances are you will not be the only nervous or first timer.

Some adult tranny parties can lead to sexual stuff, so don't be shocked if so.
    I mean they are nnot gonna try to rape you or anything but some TG groups ARE about sex. I came across one such here in Indy. They were at a club, of course they were not getting sexual but I soon learned what they were about.

The main problem you MIGHT have is some TG groups are kind of cliquish. As I am not into cliques in the least, I pretty much took off from the meeting and never looked back.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Oh! THAT kind of "party"? Well, I am blonde, ya know?

Sure sounds like fun!!!

Sounds like a GREAT time! Something for you to watch for sure....Wish we had some of those around here!!

Thumbs up I'd Go...

You only live once Becca...if it were me...I'd go! I agree that dressing "****ty" would send the wrong message though, unless that is what you want. If things go down the "sexual road", and it that is not something that interests you, by all means, leave. I certainly don't believe that someone could force you into something that you don't want to do. It would be nice to know if it is going to be a networking type of get together, and in that case, you may end up making some good, likeminded friends. I'm really hoping to come across that type of thing when I get to NY soon. Let us know what you decided, and how it worked out! Christine

Its is a party. An adult performer named 'hot wendy' throws those every few months in Lexington. I believe its at a gay bar but not sure, but I know I'd check it out if I were in KY on the weekend. I go up there during the week on buisness often, so I'd kinda keep an eye out for Tgirl stuff while visiting.

I don't think its a sex thing but probably is a bit racey, which can be fun.