Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you really could turn back time...

If you really could turn back time...

.... and if you could start from the beginning, born anew as a female instead of a male -- just one time, no take-backs, this is how and who you'll be for the rest of your life...

-- would you do it?

[SIZE="2"]Good question .......My answer, yes I would.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    Absolutely.
    living the dream

sure, why not? Wait, wait, do I get to keep my wardrobe?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I would do it, as long as I don't have to deal with having periods, PMS, hot flashes, menopause, etc, etc, etc.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Absolutely YES ! ! !

I would have to say no, I don't want to be a man or a woman 24/7.
    Never thought I'd let a rumor ruin my moon light, well somebody told me you had a boyfriend that looked like a girlfriend that i had in February of last year.

-The Killers

Yes I would, no doubt about it.

NO, Iwould not. I enjoy being who I am. Both male and female aspects of my self. But most of all I love my wife and daughter so dearly that the idea of never having themin my life is unbearable. I would not give them up for ANYTHING!!

YES, only if I could keep my existing memory, just to be able to know how good I feel in comparassion to having been a boy.

If it was a total fresh start, I think I'd say no, only because, with my luck, I'd probably end up being a transman, and end up with the same set of gender identity problems I have now, only in reverse.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Delete my entire life?

I think not.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Show me the way to the Time Tunnel!

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Only if I could be an FTM crossdresser, too!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

srry id have to say no have great wife and granddauhter that love them tomuch

Hmmm This is tough for me as i love my wife very much.

I would say yes IF! "there's a catch" my entire memory of my life as a cd up to the ending point was wiped clean and there would be no guilt factor after the change. other word's a complete memory wipe of my entire life
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

In a heartbeat.no regrets....yes!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

What a silly question, why wouldn't I ?, Of Course I would, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!Lol

[SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

I wouldn't . I like who I am . I'm not ashame of being a man it's a big part of me I like , I'm comfortable with . I admit I don't think I had it easy growing up but that's whats makes me who I am . Besides I wouldn't have been able to be the father to a beautiful baby boy .

But if I could go back I think I would've enjoyed to be more adventurous about the crossdressing . I think I would've looked even better being slimmer.

Creature of the Night! Jennifer Silverstone's Avatar
    In a heartbeat yes! I believe in reincarnation anyway and am conviced I was a woman before. I only hope I get to be a woman again next time!
    [SIZE="5"]Jennifer Silverstone; if she didn't exist, you'd have to invent her![/SIZE] :cheeky:

Absolutely!!

Smile Yes

I[SIZE="3"] would do it in a heartbeat knowing what I know now. I would have loved to have been daddy's little girl. All of the things that I feel I have missed I would have been able to experience. And if you started from the beginning you would not have had wives and children that you have now so you would not have missed them.

Robyn
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Mistake at birth, should have been born a woman[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonRenee View Post
    .... and if you could start from the beginning, born anew as a female instead of a male -- just one time, no take-backs, this is how and who you'll be for the rest of your life...

-- would you do it?
    If the only other option was to live my current male life exactly as it has been, I'd grab another chance at a different life in a second, male or female. I'd say I'd have about a 75% chance of a better life, 10% chance at worse, and 15% chance of having another crappy life about as lousy as the current one. Sure, I'd jump. Why not.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Very tempting. I'm not sure I would be able to "undo" things like my wife and kids, but I would love to come back as a woman in my next life. I would totally love to be able to go back in time and handle being a crossdresser better. I look back and think how things could have been different if I had come to accept it earlier and hadn't been so afraid of what society thought.

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Such a tuff question...

I think...yes...I'd probably turn out to be a well dressed lesbian!
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Yeah, but I wouldnt give up my wife or son to do it. If I never had either then def. yes from me. To go shop for cute outfits, heels and that kinda thing and have the real body to fill out the tops.....oh yeah