Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Makeover in Vegas

Makeover in Vegas

I just had my birthday last week and would to let everyone here in this group know about my experience. It was a very interesting birthday present from my wife. She is unlike anyone I have ever met before in my life. We just got married on June 20th of this year. She knew before that I like to wear panties, etc, but she never thought of me as a crossdresser. I mentioned to her I would like dress as a female out in public; and she stated that was just more than she could handle. I married a man, not a female. I don't mind of you dress at home in private, but out in public; I just can't handle that.

Well, I don't quite know what change her mind, but for my birthday she arrange a makeover in Las Vegas. We drove up there on Friday after work. I won $400.00 that evening; a good way to start our weekend and there was a lot more to happened after that.

At 3:00 that adventure stared, first she took me to a nail salon to have pedicure. Before that she wanted me shave my legs and underarm; i have never done that and didn't realize how great that felt. It just felt so nice being so smooth all over. After getting the pedicure we went the Fashion Bug in
    Vegas to shop for something to nice to wear for the evening. It was exciting, yet nervous shopping for female clothes with her, but also felt great. I love the feel of female clothes. We both bought a nice outfit to wear for the evening. After that it was to Wal Mart to breast insets. Interesting that Wal-Mart caters to this crowd. I'm not a big fan of Wal-Mart; for most social and political reasons.

AFter getting everything, it was off to Stephanie's , a local make over artist in Vegas. We went to her house and was she ever nice and sweet; such a sweet person and ever so helpful. She explain everything that she did to me and my wife. Here is a picture of me after the tramsformation. LEt me what you think.

We left her place and went to a nice Italian restaurant and saw a female impersonator named Kenny Kerr. I've seen years ago in show in Vegas. It was just a great evening
    Attached Images Attached Images

WOW! You look fantastic. You are a lucky man, your wife is a keeper.

You look fabulous, kinda hard to believe you're a rookie. How lucky too having a supportive wife
    Michelle

WOW..u look great, your a lucky person to have such a supportive and participating wife!

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    You look fabulous! You are so blessed to have such a loving and supportive wife...make sure you show her how much you appreciate her, every day!
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

You look great! With a supportive and encouraging SO, you are really in a great situation!
    warmly, Linnea

Wow ! You look absolutely stunning. I thought your pic originaly was of the person who was doing the show. Ive got to get to vegas!!!!

Can you say..."passable"???? Dang she did a great job and you look wonderful....

But's we've got to know....how did the wife feel about it after the tranformation???? She may not have married a girl, but it seems she might have a "new girlfriend" now!!!!
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

Platinum Member

Wow

Glad that what happened in Vegas didn;t stay there.
    This makeover could have an effect on global warming
    you look too hot to handel.
    You are a very lucky lady to have such a great wife.
    .................................................. ..thanks...........Orchid

i love being in Vegas, Stephanie is a great lady she did my make up several years back when she was with another company. The last several times I have been there she was out of town. She does makeup for several different people. I normally stay at the Imperial Place and was glad to see they now have a new drag show there with many of the same people that was in the show at the Rivera..

star

Gold Member
    Sounded like a great day...you are indeed a lucky girl to have such a wife...AND you look gorgeous.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Damn good job. Good for you AND your wife.

Okay,
    Wow to the pic - you look great...
    But an even bigger WOW should go to your wife!
    It gives me hope!
    - Aeval

[SIZE="1"]~ My weakness makes me strong ~[/SIZE]

Congratulations on your wedding, especially to such a considerate lady.

What a great surprise, to get to go to Vegas for a makeover, shopping and going out en femme! AND, you won 400 bucks on top of that!

Sounds like an overall great weekend!

Sheri

Wonderful picture! Wonderful surprise! What a dream gift.

You look wonderful!!!

WOW on your looks and to your wife.

Wow you look amazing...has me sitting here trying to get to Vegas.

How awesome, you had to feel so special and excited. Congrats

You look terrific! Thank your wife for all of us--her thoughtfulness made my day.

The others have said it for me. You need to make sure that you let that special wife of yours know every day that you love her and appreiciate her for everything that she does for you. Not just the makeover and the shopping and going out as girlfriends together. She sounds like a wonderful wife. Oh and by the way, you are gorgeous !!!

Aspiring Member
    You look great and.......

OMG, you look fabulous. And if I didn't say it, "Wow."
    Last edited by Holly; 12-02-2009 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content. Multiposting is not permitted.

YOWZA! You look absolutely fabulous! Is that your real hair or a wig? Either way I love it. Now I'll definitley have to get to Vegas for a long weekend and do a professional make over.

Cheers to you and your great wife.(Raising a glass of beer to toast)

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

[SIZE="2"]OMG You are beautiful, and have a very wonderful wife. Treat her to something very special also.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue