Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Makeover in Vegas

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Viva Las Vegas and more importantly your wife. Darling you look fierce! My wife told me that there was no way you were not a GG and she had a TG radar that is very accurate. I am visiting Stephanie next time I am in Vegas. She did a great job, but girl you have the right stuff.

Give that fab wife of yours a hug for all of us.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

You look fantastic !! I know from my experiences with Stephanie that she is the best. There are many more examples of her artistry on her tgirl store site, as well as how to reach her.
    Denise DeMann

And who is the beautiful Lady in the picture??!!
    With Love and Kisses...

Lucy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucy-pink/

Aspiring Member

Hows life after the tranformation?

Initially you mention that you wife was limited in her acceptance. It seems she threw caution to the wind and opened up for the professional make over. So, since she she seen the all femmed up version, did her perception and acceptance change? Do she now have a new girl friend for outside the house activities?
    Rachel

Wow, what a great weekend you had!! I'm shocked that Wal Mart had breast inserts?!?!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

no question

If you had any doubts about your ability to look absolutely fabulous, that makeover surely eliminated those!!

Kudos to you and your wife!!

tina!

Lady you look wonderful and I know you feel as good as you look or better. Enjoy your moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You look really great!
    Molly

Quote Originally Posted by Metoo View Post
    …I mentioned to her I would like dress as a female out in public; and she stated that was just more than she could handle. I married a man, not a female. I don't mind of you dress at home in private, but [not] out in public; I just can't handle that. Well, I don't quite know what change her mind, but for my birthday she arrange[d] a makeover in Las Vegas...
    You look fantastic, and your post is encouraging. I too would like to appear as a female with her in public. Private is OK with her now, and I wear panties all the time, and pantyhose and a slip in the evening. In fact, she bought me most of my femme clothes, but she doesn’t want me impersonating a female in public. I hope that, she too, will change her mind and go out in public with me as a woman. Having a transformation in Vegas would be ideal and I could be en femme for several days if we went to the LV Star Trek convention.

p.s. what's the URL for Stephanie's website?
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 12-05-2009 at 04:50 PM.

You look absolutely beautiful! What a great story and makeover, somehow I think there was more to that story once you two got back to your hotel

What a wonderful look, evening and wife. Can't get any better than that.

Good lord gurl, you look that good and that was the first time you ever shaved your legs and stuff?!? You could be in the show!

what a wonderfull story. And what a wonderfull wife.
    Jolanda

Thank you everyone for all your positive and encouraging responses. It was a great evening and experience

you look great i am planning to go to vegas myself. sounds to fun not to.

Aspiring Member
    You look very pretty, and glad to hear your wife has accepted you this way.

Thank you everyone for the comments. I hope to get back to Vegas soon...will report again on what goes on....looking forward to another exciting time in Vegas, but not sure when that will be.

Your facial bone structure is perfect, and your make-up artist used it to the fullest. Stunning with an air of quiet sophistication.
    What a lovely story, and what a more lovely wife you have.
    Now you must treat her,but you know that already.

No wonder she took you to Vegas, you are a good looking lady.

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar

Thumbs up Might I Suggest...

...an updated avatar to celebrate the momentous occasion? You're absolutely beautiful. A visual inspiration to everyone who happens upon your threads or posts. Magnifique!

Make sure to keep your wife a happy woman. Afterall, she's afforded you the opportunity to be one, as well!

Wow!!! You look stunning! You're very lucky to have such a wonderful and supporting wife.

Vicki

We are all jealous, you look fantastic!

You look fantastic, they did a beautiful job on you now can you duplicate it? Having a supportive wife or SO is so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Metoo View Post
    Thank you everyone for the comments. I hope to get back to Vegas soon...will report again on what goes on....looking forward to another exciting time in Vegas, but not sure when that will be.
    Wow You are very beautiful. Congrats on your first time out.
    You need to come to Vegas the week of April 18th thru the 23rd for Diva Las Vegas, it is a week long opportunity to be enfemme, with alot of activities for those of us who like to go out enfemme, and bring your wife along because there will be others there with their wives or girlfriends. we would love to see you and your wife there. You need to go to Glamour Boutique, and meet Amy and her staff, they have everything you need to be the woman you want to be. I have been to Vegas many times enfemme, and it just gets better every time I go there, I have been to Diva Las Vegas (DLV) 2times, and am looking forward to going to DLV this coming April.