Thread: omg christmas came early !

omg christmas came early !

Okay so at work today the girls were cleaning up the back room and one of the old managers always would always change shoes so it just so happened I saw them as they pulled out the trash bag to throw them . I said " wait I can sell those " lol when really I'm just gunna take them home . Luckly she has kind of a big foot . I can't wait to try them on I hope they fit . Omg I just. Got 4 pairs of really cute and fairly new wedges ! I just had to tell you girls I'm so happy
    Flickr: Sarbearmartinez Kik: sarbearmatinez Instagram: Sarbearmartinezcd

Four pair of shoes; Christmas did come early.

Now that is a good result, lucky you.

Lol well its four pair plus one lol we couldn't find its match but its okay I'm still the happiest girl alive right now

Quote Originally Posted by justsearching View Post
    Okay so at work today the girls were cleaning up the back room and one of the old managers always would always change shoes so it just so happened I saw them as they pulled out the trash bag to throw them . I said " wait I can sell those " lol when really I'm just gunna take them home . Luckly she has kind of a big foot . I can't wait to try them on I hope they fit . Omg I just. Got 4 pairs of really cute and fairly new wedges ! I just had to tell you girls I'm so happy
    that is an exciting early present....so...did they fit?

Still not home yet so I'm not sure if they fit yet I was so excited I'm writing this on my phone lol . I'm gunna explode waiting to try them though lol

**Edit to Add** Okay update 2 of the pairs fit . Oh and the odd one out but. Im still so happy . Bit of a squeeze but so cute
    Last edited by Holly; 12-02-2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content. Multiposting is not permitted.

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Merry Christmas, dear!

Free shoes...who wouldn't love that?
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

finding shoes that fit and look great is a challenge for me. If I found four pair that fit, looked great, and were FREE, I would be ecstatic! Lucky you! Merry [early] Christmas!
    warmly, Linnea

Oh there is definately something about shoes. Heels are the best for giving that complete feeling. Yummy and lucky you....

Now, when everyone asks how much you got for them, you can say that you decided to keep them for yourself. LOL.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Good to hear that some fit.

It reminds me of similar incidents when I was in my teens. I worked in a mall and was responsible for cleaning out the odds and ends that were left when a store was permanently closed. You can imagine that when a woman's clothing or accessory store closed I wasn't sick or late for work.

I used to take bags of misc. items home to try....some worked....some didn't....but everytime felt like Christmas! Only once was there a lovely pair of pumps left behind....navy blue w/ 2-3 inch heel.....and what were the odds.....they were actually woman's 11w.....fit like a glove