Thread: Feels like a bubble bath.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar

Feels like a bubble bath.

I have been unable to dress for about the past 10 days and I have hated every minute of it. Today I am home from work with the flu. Rather that just lay around and be miserable I decided to dress and be miserable. I have to admit as soon as I got my lipstick and wig on I felt better. It was so relaxing. It was like sliding into a warm bubble bath in the Jacuzi or getting a mani and pedi.

Do you girls feel the same way when you dress after a long spell of not being able to dress?
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I always suspected you were a sick puppy!! Lol. No! Nothing feels like a bubble bath.. And never turn on the whirlpool tub with bubble bath int it. God the amount of suds!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I always suspected you were a sick puppy!! Lol. No! Nothing feels like a bubble bath.. And never turn on the whirlpool tub with bubble bath int it. God the amount of suds!!

I learned that lesson with our first Jacuzi. I dumped the power ran the tub started it up and stepped out of the bathroom for about 5 minutes. When I came back the bathroom looked like it was on an episode of Leave it to Beaver or Dennis the Menace. The good news is it was super squeaky clean when I got all of the suds cleaned up.

I did the same thing in a apart-hotel in Rio de Janeiro. First time I ever had the opportunity to use a jacuzzi tub. So, I filled the tub and added a lot of body gel wash and shampoo and liked the nice foam that formed. Then I turned on the jacuzzi tub and the the foam started to rise. Luckily, I had glass sliding doors on the tub. The foam got up about 3 feet before I decided to turn it off. Lots of fun to play in, but one hell of a mess and long time to get to go down that little drain hole!

I've been in the same boat, mainly cuz I was out of town for all of thanksgiving week. I think today is the day I change that, myself. And, I'm gonna start it off with a bubble bath.
    Now do I get all girly before or after doing a few errands?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    I have been unable to dress for about the past 10 days and I have hated every minute of it. Today I am home from work with the flu. Rather that just lay around and be miserable I decided to dress and be miserable. I have to admit as soon as I got my lipstick and wig on I felt better. It was so relaxing. It was like sliding into a warm bubble bath in the Jacuzi or getting a mani and pedi.

Do you girls feel the same way when you dress after a long spell of not being able to dress?
    nothing feel better than a good hot bubble bath

Quote Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post
    nothing feel better than a good hot bubble bath
    Except for taking it with someone else
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Except for taking it with someone else
    Excellent point! Save water, shower with a friend,... save friends ... shower.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I did a pedi and painted them a deep red color for the first time Yesterday!
    Love it!!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Remember NOT to get carried away, Suzanne!

I was doing a swimsuit CD session this summer. The water felt SO NICE, I started swimming around.
    It was SO peaceful and relaxing! Then, I suddenly decided to swim under water! Forgetting my wig!

Had to wash out the chlorine rite away, before it bleached!
    Then, the DRYING process! ( No, I didn't use my gas dryer!)
    That wig will NEVER be the same!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen7cd View Post
    I did a pedi and painted them a deep red color for the first time Yesterday!
    Love it!!!
    I think Pedi's are true bliss. Heaven has to be full of angels that will give you a mani and pedi on a daily basis.