Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi, lurkers!

Talking Hi, lurkers!

So I've noticed lately that the viewing for our public section has almost always been in the double digits. This, of course, coming from the side of the forum that gets, like, two people looking tops. Usually none.

But the point is they're almost always lurkers. Not quite sure what's sparked the recent interest, but hi! Come join, say hi, and do other monotonous things with us! Are you FtM? Do you think you might be FtM? Do you have an interest in learning about us? Are you lost? Should you have taken that left turn at Albuquerque? Don't be shy; we only bite if you ask us to.

Come on now, lurkers. Spook the crap out of me by making this work.

You are such a clueless guy!

It's your "Romance Woes" thread.

Personally I lurk over here a lot, I am very interested in how the "other half" lives.
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

Well hi there, Faith. Have we met?

Clueless guy? Yes I am.

Because of the romance thread? Definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ze View Post
    Well hi there, Faith. Have we met?
    I had a user name change recently, I used to be known as BasementCD but that name doesn't fit anymore.
    Clueless guy? Yes I am.

Because of the romance thread? Definitely not.
    3,880 views and you don't think it has anything to do with the increased number of lurkers? You get another dope slap for that!
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

Quote Originally Posted by Faith_G View Post
    I had a user name change recently, I used to be known as BasementCD but that name doesn't fit anymore.
    Ooooh, now I know who you are! Hi again. Like the new name.

3,880 views and you don't think it has anything to do with the increased number of lurkers? You get another dope slap for that!
    There ain't no way exploiting my private matters had anything to do with it. I'm not popular enough for that.

Is this where all the cool kids hang out? I've haven't lurked yet but I can start if you want me to.
    "We will live how we want. We are who we are."

Melissamncd ~ Love of my life and partner in crime

If this is the area for the cool kids, then you have to join us, Firefly. It's awesome to see current-member lurkers coming to say hi. Now if only we could get the non-members. Hmmm...

What if I danced naked for your amusement?

Platinum Member
    If this is the area for the cool kids, then you have to join us, Firefly. It's awesome to see current-member lurkers coming to say hi. Now if only we could get the non-members. Hmmm...

it would be cool if this would entice the 50 plus boys who signed up to this place too

Sweet. I am so there. I'll play DJ.

Maybe my tunes will bring out the boys? Not sure if Ze's naked dancing will do the trick to solve that little problem though.
    Last edited by Ze; 12-02-2009 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Merging posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    it would be cool if this would entice the 50 plus boys who signed up to this place too
    Quite true.

I shall dance naked for their amusement, as well. (Don't care what you say, Firefly. It could work!)

Quote Originally Posted by FireflyGG View Post
    Sweet. I am so there. I'll play DJ.

Firefly's in!

Mmmmm...enticing lurkers makes me sleepy. I'm going to go to bed soon.

But don't think I can't see you, abigailf! And Tamara, of all people; lurking and not saying a word. I seeee youuuu.

...well...alright then..
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

Gold Member
    I'm heeeeree!!!!!!!!!!!

Did someone say naked dancing?

But no-one commenting in this thread is a lurker- none of us are wearing threnchcoats while standing in a dark corner.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I'm with Faith G, just curious as to how the other half lives and see if I see if I can relate better with your male or female. Part of getting to know myself.

I like how, on average, posts tend to be more insighful over here.

so, ummmm, hello!

It's the romance thread Ze. I have to say, it's the only thread I really follow with any interest (can only take so many why try to pass and should I go out threads). Oh, and if you are dancing naked, count me in...I love it when the men dance naked

Hey, my name is NiCo and i'm a lurkaholic...

Wait you already know me...

Never mind! Tea anyone? =]
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Every time I see NiCo's avatar, I instantly think "OMG! What? What have I done?" and then I feel guilty. lol

Quote Originally Posted by FireflyGG View Post
    Every time I see NiCo's avatar, I instantly think "OMG! What? What have I done?" and then I feel guilty. lol
    Haha! What have you done? You must have done something to think that way? Hmmm...

I shall dance naked for their amusement, as well. (Don't care what you say, Firefly. It could work!)
    My eyes! My eyes! Oh what a world what a world....ohhh what a body...this isn't half bad, c'mon dancing boy *waves two dollar bill*

I think that Miranda's and my beauty are the attraction forlurkers but that's just me. I mean honestly what FtM could resist us? But they know, we are hard to date so they admire us from afar. Sorta like a loss leader to get people into this section
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I'd classify as a lurker but I actually post in here sometimes.

And mmm tea.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    My eyes! My eyes! Oh what a world what a world....ohhh what a body...this isn't half bad, c'mon dancing boy *waves two dollar bill*

I think that Miranda's and my beauty are the attraction forlurkers but that's just me. I mean honestly what FtM could resist us? But they know, we are hard to date so they admire us from afar. Sorta like a loss leader to get people into this section
    Lori forgot to mention that we come as a package deal!!! Now THAT should bring the boys in!!!

Crazy Lady

Being genderqueer MtF

I am a part time activist, ie. member of Diversity Council at work, VP of PRIDE Affinity Group at work and token trans member of Affinity Group, I lurk to understand your problems and get a sense of how you think and what offends you so I can better represent you at educational activities I may participate in.

Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by DeeInGeorgia View Post
    I am a part time activist, ie. member of Diversity Council at work, VP of PRIDE Affinity Group at work and token trans member of Affinity Group, I lurk to understand your problems and get a sense of how you think and what offends you so I can better represent you at educational activities I may participate in.

Deanna
    Females will never understand males and males will never understand females

Oh and males never understand anything...or so my gf keeps blabbering on about!

Quote Originally Posted by Aidana View Post
    I like how, on average, posts tend to be more insighful over here.
    You mean you don't care what color people's panties are or whether or not they are wearing toenail polish?
    Physically female!

Wow. People are actually in here.

Hi everyone! It's awesome to see that you stopped in to say hello! Keep it up!

And that message is meant for the actual lurkers. Those of you who already post here all the time can stop doing so. Okay, so I kid...maybe...