Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi, lurkers!

Gold Member
    Well, since I've only posted here once, that can't possibly be referring to me!!!!

Lurking is like dressing... you're an undercover agent... so you can understand why it's popular....

i do my fair share of lurking... just because i don't think i have anything worthwhile to contribute. but i like reading about you guys and the stuff you've got going on, it helps me understand what my ftm boyfriend might be going through

Quote Originally Posted by NiCo View Post
    Tea anyone? =]
    Yes please, got Earl Grey, green?

Oh, hi all. Not the first time I've posted here, though haven't done so often.

Hi..DiCo.
    do you really belive that male s & females dont know much about each other .....
    So what if your born in the middle .. & you know both sides . I m not saying you know every thing just you do understand how we think . & comeing from both perpectives .
    now the problem is how do i say it , as a woman or a man .........

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by TG-Taru View Post
    Yes please, got Earl Grey, green?
    I have all types of tea, i'm the tea master! MWHAHAHAAA

Quote Originally Posted by noeleena View Post
    Hi..DiCo.
    do you really belive that male s & females dont know much about each other .....
    So what if your born in the middle .. & you know both sides . I m not saying you know every thing just you do understand how we think . & comeing from both perpectives .
    now the problem is how do i say it , as a woman or a man .........

...noeleena...
    Yes i do believe [my own opinion, not fact?] males don't know much about females, and females don't know much about males unless they have had a lot of insight to each other, for example, a male who can get in touch with their feminine side and vice versa...as for the whole intersex stuff, i am intersex, and still don't understand females lol
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

I didn't transition for many reasons until I was older, but I don't understand women at all....and I never did....How your brain functions has a lot to do with understanding the way people think...and social conditioning can teach you behaviors, but doesn't alter your perceptions of things or how you process them in your head.
    Ever The Opportunist

So, I think I've become somewhat of a lurker here as well, at least....while school is in...on breaks, I'll probably say a hell of a lot more, like I used too...

To add to the current discussion...I don't understand women, either...but then...I don't understand men....or genderqueers...

I don't understand people. They scare me
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornton View Post
    I understand people about 50% of the time. They still scare me. :P

Now there will be things I never quite understand why people do, like taking left turns on a street when the next one has a left turn lane....

Quote Originally Posted by Thornton View Post
    So, I think I've become somewhat of a lurker here as well, at least....while school is in...on breaks, I'll probably say a hell of a lot more, like I used too...

To add to the current discussion...I don't understand women, either...but then...I don't understand men....or genderqueers...

But you do understand the value of a really good (expensive) chocolate cupcake so in the end that's all that matters.

Oh! I forgot to put in my tea order. Chai please.
    Last edited by Ze; 12-05-2009 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Merging posts.
    "We will live how we want. We are who we are."

Melissamncd ~ Love of my life and partner in crime

Quote Originally Posted by Ze View Post
    Wow. People are actually in here.

Hi everyone! It's awesome to see that you stopped in to say hello! Keep it up!
    Yep people are here and they're here to stay. Just swung by to say hi to everyone. I'm not much of a lurker, I butt in though. Gonna try to butt in some conversations here as long as I can bring something to the table.

I've decided to expand my horizons and to leave the 18-25 section to try to understand what the other half feels and thinks. In a way to try to be in your shoes.I guess some people wouldn't wanna be in my heels though.

Someone here once said this "We're are all here to learn from each other, we're all here to teach one another". Summs it up the idea of the website.
    "Solo hay dos d?*as en los que no se puede hacer nada, uno se llama ayer y el otro mañana."Today is the day.

Glad to see you again, sexotik. I've always liked your input.

Glad to see you again, sexotik. I've always liked your input.
    Thnx Ze, though I tend to ramble.
    "Solo hay dos d?*as en los que no se puede hacer nada, uno se llama ayer y el otro mañana."Today is the day.

I don't really lurk, I post a bit, and read Ze's romance thread. The interesting threads here and on the 18-25 section don't get buried by the "OMG! Shoes!" threads.
    Red Heels!

I'm thinking we were all lurkers at one time or another. I lurked for about an hour before I joined.

Ze, the moustache would look good with some Elvis sideburns.
    NOT your girl next door!

Androgyne Dyke-Boi
    Hi, so very glad I can post in this section. I might occasionally lurk though.

(rather, I'll occassionally go absent... I think lurking is technically when you peek at the posts but don't post any responses)

Quote Originally Posted by kurokaze View Post
    Hi, so very glad I can post in this section. I might occasionally lurk though.

(rather, I'll occassionally go absent... I think lurking is technically when you peek at the posts but don't post any responses)
    And the irony is that, by informing us of this, you've ruined your own streak!

Androgyne Dyke-Boi
    And the irony is that, by informing us of this, you've ruined your own streak!
    ruined my stuff... yep that's how I roll.

***headbutts the wall to add a new hole***

Quote Originally Posted by kurokaze View Post
    ***headbutts the wall to add a new hole***
    We have a smiley for that! --->

And one referring to a desk. --->

Hi Ze, I'm the education co chair for a local trans group. And while we purport to be THE trans group I don't see a lot of transmen attending our socials, there is a transman group we are linked with, and yes, I do believe that both groups (MTF and FTM ) have specific centric topics that it helps to have another person 'just like me' to talk to I worry that we'll become a girls club and a boys club, and in effect defend the gender binary that most of us have struggled to overcome. Which is why I try to attend their socials and encourage them to come to ours. Like I said, there are specifics to the target gender that are unique to each group. But the emotions of what it's like to walk out that door for the first time looking 'right' are not, and the feelings of family and friends that we all have to deal with are much the same, and we shoot ourselves in the foot for not reaching out to each other and supporting each other. The one thing typical of ALL (And I know i'm setting myself up as a target here for trying to use a blanket term for everyone.) is that we think we are the one and only person to feel this way, and the rush of joy when we find out that's not true is followed by a need to join in...
    so come on in! Whatcha drinkin? Hey, I might be girlie but I still love a good NASCAR race ( I swear I WILL see a night race at Bristol before I die!) . Talk to you soon. Carol

Nice to formally meet you, Carolin.

Today is the first I surfed or lurked here, but like has been said we're all in the same boat, just a little different from the norm, whatever that is. LOL sometimes I think we're normal and they aren't. funny I remember Cher Bono once said if she was born male, she would have been a crossdresser. Her daughter is now becoming a male to match his inside gender. But not all members of TG community are the same. Most CD just love to dress and look like women, and don't even think about changing their gender, on the other hand some TS only want female hormones and the shape including breasts and hips and lose the hair, but leave the toolbox as is. This is only my second post here in FtM, seems we all have similar issues, when there shouldn't be any issues at all. Society is comming around a bit more to accepting all of us and so are the lawmakers, and it's about time!

oh me, me ,me , me , me ,,It's me,, although I havent been on for a while , I always stop by . you all are the most interesting , handsome group of guys I have seen in quite some time, but I feel like I dont have anything of any sort of value to contribute - married to a CD-er so i feel like I should just sit and stay quiet ,, darn it ....
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Awwww......Thank you, Dutchess..... Please feel free to comment, though....As you see, we don't bite....And, comments are always welcome here....Thanks for stopping by!
    Ever The Opportunist

I've been lurking a lot of late. Not just in this subforum though, but the whole forum. I'm terrible for that. I really ought to stop by and chat more often.
    I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome!

Complete Geek and Girl gamer.