Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to be a woman

I want to be a woman

Nearling more than anything I would welcome the opportunity to become female.I am sure there are others that share that desire.
    I envy the other members that can share there pasion for feminization with there significant others.
    the weird thing is I have dreams almost every night about being a woman i sure hope I dont talk in my sleep.want so much?
    I guess the questions is what is it ablout being a woman do we all love and want so much?
    more emotionally expressive
    tits and ass
    panties and bras
    I am not sure but it is very emotionally challenging for me.
    if you have similar feelings share with me how you manage "cope" with it

Mostly perceived "perks" my friend but ask any woman and she will tell you right out that there is nothing "glamourous" about it.

Well, if you're waking up everyday wishing you were a woman is more than just being a crossdresser, I think? Don't you? Maybe it's time to start finding that gender therapist. You have a lot of questions that you need to answear instead of letting the frustration of not knowing kills you. Carol

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    Mark Twain once said, "I can tell you that I like to look upon women's breasts, but I can't articulate why I like to look upon them so much. But then, no one's ever asked, 'why?'"

I can tell you that I like feeling and looking feminine, but not [I]why[I]. But then again, nobody on this forum ever really pressed me to explain it. My best guess, people on here understand. Like Mr. Twain's love of breasts, there aren't words to describe what we feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    Mostly perceived "perks" my friend but ask any woman and she will tell you right out that there is nothing "glamourous" about it.
    Talking to my wife again?? Listen to the lady!! She aint wrong!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

T and A are only cosmetic..true. Great to have no doubt, but it's what inside your head and heart that define you. I would have to disagree with the statement that having female attributes is not glamorous It may not matter to those who wish nothing more than to dress in female clothing, but if in fact one does desire "more", those things can mean a great deal. . Gazing upon your female form can be quite exciting and satisfying. I am not into Hockey, so receiving a hockey stick for Christmas has no appeal for me, put quite simply. ( How's that for an analogy Karren?)

Kelly
    Last edited by kellycan27; 12-03-2009 at 06:06 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I would love to be a woman, but only if I could change back after a day or so!

Part of it seems to be, that any woman even a little bit attractive, is always in demand, while being a single guy, often means unwanted, and lonely, and not worth much in society.

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop Louise View Post
    Part of it seems to be, that any woman even a little bit attractive, is always in demand, while being a single guy, often means unwanted, and lonely, and not worth much in society.
    Could it be also true that that by discounting the value of having breasts and a womanly figure, it lessens the disappointment, or impact on those who desire them,but are unable to have them?.. for whatever reason. A way to cope?
    Last edited by kellycan27; 12-03-2009 at 06:08 PM.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    First of all you need to find someone, perhaps a gender counsellor, to talk to about how you feel so that you can begin to understand more about these feelings.

Talking to others, as you are doing here is good.

Writing your thoughts in a journal and doing some introspection is good.

Find a support group in your area to participate in.

Understand the laws and rights within the part of the world that you live.

There is a site called TSRoadmap that has wonderful information that can be of help to you in your research.

It is important though that you understand as completely as you can the consequences of any course of action because this is a path that will lead to some very big personal, psycological, physical, emotional, financial and social challenges. This is a non-trivial decision, one not to be taken lightly.

The whole thing can seem quite glamorous, but understand fully what you are getting into. A TS friend of mine said the other day that when you are transitioning there is a great deal of excitement and you are the focus of attention in so many ways during the transition. When the transitioning is over and you move back into an ordinary day to day life you are left in a void - you lose much of your social network, it costs you a great deal of money, your biggest goal is achieved and you are not sure what comes next, you may have lost your job, you may have lost your family and friends and you still carry around all of the historical and emotional baggage that you started with (plus probably some more to boot).

Muse carefully over this.

Huggs
    Melissa
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    My SO and I have had numerous discussions where this has come up. What's the appeal? She asserts that it's very much a "grass-is-greener-on-the-other-side" kind of thing, and I'm inclined to agree for the most part.

Participating/indulging in cross-dressing allows one to enjoy the best of what the target gender has to offer, without any of the stuff that one might feel is negative. In a MtoF case those things might be things like the fear of unplanned pregnancy, menstruation (and all that goes along with that), sexual discrimination on many levels, yada, yada, yada. Its indulging in a fantasy and making it a reality to a certain extent. I also think cross-dressing often times is a powerful escape from one's day-to-day life and personal responsibilities. I know my female persona has a lot less to worry about on any given day as compared to my male side.

This is just a snip-it of much of she and I have discussed. I just don't think there's any one thing that holds the appeal.

Happy Holidays!

I know exactly how you feel hun. It sucks being stuck in a body that wasnt meant for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chloe Chan

Quote Originally Posted by melissacd View Post
    It is important though that you understand as completely as you can the consequences of any course of action because this is a path that will lead to some very big personal, psycological, physical, emotional, financial and social challenges. This is a non-trivial decision, one not to be taken lightly.

The whole thing can seem quite glamorous, but understand fully what you are getting into. A TS friend of mine said the other day that when you are transitioning there is a great deal of excitement and you are the focus of attention in so many ways during the transition. When the transitioning is over and you move back into an ordinary day to day life you are left in a void - you lose much of your social network, it costs you a great deal of money, your biggest goal is achieved and you are not sure what comes next, you may have lost your job, you may have lost your family and friends and you still carry around all of the historical and emotional baggage that you started with (plus probably some more to boot).

Muse carefully over this.

Huggs
    Melissa
    Nobody will ever says it's easy,no doubt. On the other hand, my own personal experience has been quite the opposite. I have gained much more confidence,my self esteen is way up, my once dull and boring social life is a thing of the past, and I have made many new and wonderful friends.Sure it's not all sunshine and lollipops, but it's a damn sight better than it was..for me.
    I have been living full time for about 5 years, hrt for just over 2 years. There is no comparison between the old and new me. My day to day life now is far from ordinary. I want to see and experience new things, and I have learned how to embrace life, not just accept it. I am re-born, and somewhat child like as I now look at the world through new eyes.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    My most enjoyable dreams are when I'm dressed, or of getting dressed, or at a lingerie store. But then I wake up to reality, and you should too. The fact of the matter is that women are not treated none too good in most of the world.
    Look at the Spanish culture "Every woman is a ____ (rhymes with "oar") except my mother and she is a Saint". In China, well, we all know that having a girl baby is a loss of 'face'. And we're not even going to mention islam and sharia law, and "honor killings" (honor? What honor?).
    So be thankful that at least you live in a culture that let's us dress and have fun by expressing our true selves.

I want to be a woman

I agree if youa re wakeing up every morning wishing you was a women theen you are more that a crossdresser

Quote Originally Posted by CherylFlint View Post
    My most enjoyable dreams are when I'm dressed, or of getting dressed, or at a lingerie store. But then I wake up to reality, and you should too. The fact of the matter is that women are not treated none too good in most of the world.
    Look at the Spanish culture "Every woman is a ____ (rhymes with "oar") except my mother and she is a Saint". In China, well, we all know that having a girl baby is a loss of 'face'. And we're not even going to mention islam and sharia law, and "honor killings" (honor? What honor?).
    So be thankful that at least you live in a culture that let's us dress and have fun by expressing our true selves.
    Yeah so if you are planning on marrying a Latin,moving to China and baring children, or moving to the middle east,maybe you should take these things into account before you make that leap.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Kelly,

I am not suggesting that it cannot be a wonderful thing, I am going through my own process of trying to sort out all of this in my own life and I am not suggesting that she should not pursue this path, far from it. All I am suggesting is that this is a very big step with very big consequences and that she needs to work through this carefully considering all of the ramifications of her decision.

I know in my case, my cross dressing lifestyle cost me my 25 year marriage, my life with my kids, most of my social network and a great deal of financial and emotional pain. Am I happier for my new life, for the most part yes, but sometimes the cost of this life change can be a huge burden and can bring you down emotionally at times, especially at this time of the year.

Melissa
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by melissacd View Post
    Kelly,

I am not suggesting that it cannot be a wonderful thing, I am going through my own process of trying to sort out all of this in my own life and I am not suggesting that she should not pursue this path, far from it. All I am suggesting is that this is a very big step with very big consequences and that she needs to work through this carefully considering all of the ramifications of her decision.

I know in my case, my cross dressing lifestyle cost me my 25 year marriage, my life with my kids, most of my social network and a great deal of financial and emotional pain. Am I happier for my new life, for the most part yes, but sometimes the cost of this life change can be a huge burden and can bring you down emotionally at times, especially at this time of the year.

Melissa
    There is no doubt substance in what you posted, I am giving an alternate point of view... I wasn't trying to imply that you were wrong. I did say that I agree that it wasn't easy,maybe not as strongly as you had, but i figured that the OP could figure out the "not easy" part from your post.

kel

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Moving to China and giving birth? Wow, now that would be news. Let's make a little effort to stay within the wide bounds of reality, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by CherylFlint View Post
    Moving to China and giving birth? Wow, now that would be news. Let's make a little effort to stay within the wide bounds of reality, shall we?
    You are right, makes about as much sense as comparing how females are treated in other counties. By the way..I heard that someone was attacked by a great white in Australia, so you might want to stay out of the swimming pool there in Daytona Beach.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

The thot of becoming a female,

I find VERY EXCITING!

Which, I think, is EXACTLY the WRONG reason to become one!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I find VERY EXCITING!

Which, I think, is EXACTLY the WRONG reason to become one!
    Exciting.... with respect to realizing your dream

becoming a woman is bloody hard work the grass may be greener on the other side but does it taste as sweet.
    try living as one 24/7 for 3 months you'll see ...

go talk to a gender therapist thats the best advice i have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Lanell,

I, too, would have the dreams and then I would wake in the morning and before opening my eyes, I would pray that I had been made a woman. (I'm still waiting.) I can't put my finger on a few particulars as to why I am a woman in this package, but I know that as I progress on my path to getting the outside to match the inside, I become more centered and peaceful and certain it is right for me. I pray you find what's right for you.

Hugs,

Cate
    There is nothin' like a dame!

Smile

For sure I can do without the monthly visit with Aunt Flow from Red Bank. However, the multiple orgasms … Now you’re talking

There was a time not too long ago that I wished I was a woman. Then after I came out to my wife and started to CD in public, I find that I don’t really wish that at all. I enjoy both my male and female sides. I love dressing up and would like to do it more than being dressed in drab. I would even like to do it 24/7 for a short while. However, I do not want it enough to wish away the other significant half of me. I like my male parts and don’t want to lose them. I also love being Abigail and don’t want to lose that part of me.

As I recently described to someone, I have the soul of a woman, the body of a man and the mind of both.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.