Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want to be a woman

I too have dreamed of a sex change at one time. I wnated to be able to go into amny place But the pat knowing that I was a real women. But the road to having a sex change is long, painfull and expensive. I am satisfied with being a in the closet cross dresser. I still have my family and friends. My wife is the only one that know I dress. I think if I told her I wanted a sex change, she would leave. If you think its worth it, go ahead and pursue you dream. Good luck.

You may need a therapist to start your transformation. You want it to bad to just be a dream.

I also want to be a women - totally & completely

And I dream and think about all the time...... My so is not keen on the idea and says so, but sometimes she laughs at my CDing..... but the emotional drive to be female, think female, feel female, act female, and looking great in clothes is driving me forward. I would have medical HRT and SRS immediately if I had more support. & I am not interested in leaving or losing my wife & family.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Okay, so we all wish we were female, that goes without saying, since it is so OBVIOUS. What isn't obvious is that we are lucky, thus far, to live in a country where we can get away with it, to dress as a women and go out and mingle with our fellow citizens.
    The point that I made was that, for now, we should be thankful for living in a country that allows us to express ourselves as we wish.
    However, the climate is changing for the worse. The number of honor murders are increasing in the United States, and the way the courts are treating Rifqua Bary is a disgrace to the Constitution. Sharia law isn't a matter of "if", but "when". We'll be wearing burqas and, if we're caught, we'll be killed.
    THAT, my friend, is REALITY, unless us dumb Americans wakeup.
    So keep dreaming of giant sharks, and keep making fun of those who are concerned for all of us, afterall, we all could use a good laugh now and then.
    Actually, I went to a Tea Party dressed and had a real good time

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Hmmm is there a theme here. Find a gender therapist. Explore this more and then make your decission. For you the grass may be greener or it may not.

Sorry I am not much help here. I am wrestling with many of the same issues. I just take heart that not matter what I look like on the outside I am the same person on the inside.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by CherylFlint View Post
    Okay, so we all wish we were female, that goes without saying, since it is so OBVIOUS. What isn't obvious is that we are lucky, thus far, to live in a country where we can get away with it, to dress as a women and go out and mingle with our fellow citizens.
    The point that I made was that, for now, we should be thankful for living in a country that allows us to express ourselves as we wish.
    However, the climate is changing for the worse. The number of honor murders are increasing in the United States, and the way the courts are treating Rifqua Bary is a disgrace to the Constitution. Sharia law isn't a matter of "if", but "when". We'll be wearing burqas and, if we're caught, we'll be killed.
    THAT, my friend, is REALITY, unless us dumb Americans wakeup.
    So keep dreaming of giant sharks, and keep making fun of those who are concerned for all of us, afterall, we all could use a good laugh now and then.
    Actually, I went to a Tea Party dressed and had a real good time
    Sorry but I just can't buy into your "the sky is falling" attitude. I am out there 24/7 365, and if I have seen anything, it's been improvement in the way we are accepted. Not perfect by far, but better. If things are as bad as you think they seem to be why do we constantly read stories of successful outings as opposed to terrible things happening to our peers on this site, other than.. I got clocked, or someone made a comment? And finally.. Even if what you you are saying could be remotely possible I for one would rather die doing something that I believe in rather than cower in some corner somewhere shaking in my boots.
    Last edited by kellycan27; 12-03-2009 at 10:39 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Banned Read only
    Despite being a lifelong crossdresser, I have never actually wanted to be a woman. I just like to dress like one from time to time. Maybe it's because I'm not attracted to men. Or maybe it's because I like doing my own auto repair work. Or maybe it's because I'm not into shopping. Or maybe it's because I enjoy boating. Or maybe it's because I don't want to lose my shape, lose all interest in sex, have hot flashes, and grow a mustache at 55!

I would love to be a woman. I've always had a great desire to nurture. Its a desire I have fought hard to suppress as a man. Having a feminine body would be great! Doing the things and experiencing the things a woman does would be great also. I know a lot of women that love being a woman. To most of them its a way of life and doing the things that they are used to. I know a few women that can apply their makeup in less than 5 minutes (doing the same things it takes me an hour to do). And....they look like they've spent hours in a salon.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Hello? Hello? Anybody home? I guess not, and that's really too bad.
    Let's see now, someone wrote that we should be thankful that we live in a country that we can dress and go out and have fun. I wonder which one of us said that?
    Maybe it was said by the decorated war vet, who has actually killed people, in the line of duty, in saving his squad, do you think so? And this vet, I bet he has a stash of guns and ammo, don't you just think that's possible?
    And maybe this vet got dressed and went to a Tea Party, what do you think, girls? Is it possible?
    And maybe this vet belongs to The Oathkeepers.
    Honey, I'm not talking about last year, or yesterday, or even next week.
    But I am talking about the future. Remember the motto "Be prepared".
    Now, if you want to go to China and have a baby, you better take a plane because, according to you, the sharks will eat you if you go by sampan.
    SAYONARA

i know that is right

i say the same thing all the time but i have a bi- sex wife so we would stay to gether anyway

Let's see now, someone wrote that we should be thankful that we live in a country that we can dress and go out and have fun. I wonder which one of us said that?
    Maybe it was said by the decorated war vet, who has actually killed people, in the line of duty, in saving his squad, do you think so? And this vet, I bet he has a stash of guns and ammo, don't you just think that's possible?
    And maybe this vet got dressed and went to a Tea Party, what do you think, girls? Is it possible?
    Now, if you want to go to China and have a baby, you better take a plane because, according to you, the sharks will eat you if you go by sampan.
    SAYONARA

I am speechless..... I will say no more

To the OP.. I am really sorry for letting this go on for so long. My intention was not to hijack your thread. .

Kel
    Last edited by kellycan27; 12-04-2009 at 01:52 AM.

SAYONARA

LOL....

What the H e l l are you even talking about??????, Because I'm like, TOTALLY lost about what your saying....
    Last edited by Karen564; 12-04-2009 at 03:11 PM.
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Being a woman for me means , having the body to match the mindset

Hi. Ianell .

why do you ask . that ? . says to me ((( are you not sure ))). i was born with that part of me allready there . there was never any ?? as to .. i wont to be a woman .
    i had to grow as one . & that took time . 50 year s really . to know when it was time for me . & 11 years ago i knew . & then that woman was allowed to be preasnted . in full .
    this is the differance of being one in the waiting . & wonting to be one .

...noeleena...

I want to be a woman

Like I said before, at one time I dreamed of having SRS. Exploring the possiblities associated with SRS, I came across some interesting information. Their are many people after they have had SRS regret it. It was interesting how some of them put it. It was like anticipating getting something you've always wanted. But then after you get it and have it for a while, you realize it was no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    T and A are only cosmetic..true. Great to have no doubt, but it's what inside your head and heart that define you. I would have to disagree with the statement that having female attributes is not glamorous It may not matter to those who wish nothing more than to dress in female clothing, but if in fact one does desire "more", those things can mean a great deal. . Gazing upon your female form can be quite exciting and satisfying. I am not into Hockey, so receiving a hockey stick for Christmas has no appeal for me, put quite simply. ( How's that for an analogy Karren?)

Kelly
    Well then I'll just keep it for myself!! That's what I doing all my Christmas shopping
    at www.HockeyMonkey.com!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well then I'll just keep it for myself!! That's what I doing all my Christmas shopping
    at www.HockeyMonkey.com!! Lol.
    Wait,wait,wait... I never said I wouldn't wear an Oiler's jersey. I just said I wouldn't want a stick. I may not be a hockey fan, but the jerseys are sooooo cute

You should see me in my long Randall Cunningham Eagles Jersey and tights.

Thank you for some great responses

Fact : If i want to maintain the relationship with my wife and kids I cannot go any farther than Xdressing.
    My wife is a remarkable freind and wife and has been for 20 years but if she caught wind of this or what I would want to do she would destroy me and my reputationwith freinds and family,
    My son looks up to me we are very close something like this would f___ him up.
    I have been x dressing since 12 years of age my wife used to think i was cheating on her she would find panties or a bra with a very large cup size and they were mine.
    I do know I hope to meet some local xdressers that are social yet discreet to get together with I believe that would be very therapudic.
    I must say some of these ladies I have met on this site are great and supportive and believe me i does help and for that I say thank you.
    I dont know what I am going to do I am 6'3" 238#s with 21 inch arms and no fat so unless I am going to be a female wrestler I'm screwed.
    By the way if any one has extra breast forms clothes and stuff I have nothing right now .
    I had to throw every thing away befor the move so I would not be found out
    anything would be appreciated.
    god bless and merry xmas to all

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

I want to be a woman

My wife and I had this conversation this morning. She can't understand why I would want a boob job but not be a woman all the way. I have been telling her that I would never want to go all the way, so she is confused. I finally told her this morning that I would go all out and change it all if I knew we could stay together, she won't go for that, says she could never be a lesbian. She now has a better understanding of why I crossdress as much as I have been, so my honesty about the willingness to go all the way kind of answered some questions for her. I bought two new bras yesterday and gave her one, it was buy one get one half off at VS, I just love the biofit bras and the way they feel. We wear the same size, although she does fill hers out better, we wear 38D, she should probably wear DD cause my bras are a little tight on her, oh life is grand!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lanell View Post
    Nearling more than anything I would welcome the opportunity to become female.I am sure there are others that share that desire.
    I envy the other members that can share there pasion for feminization with there significant others.
    the weird thing is I have dreams almost every night about being a woman i sure hope I dont talk in my sleep.want so much?
    I guess the questions is what is it ablout being a woman do we all love and want so much?
    more emotionally expressive
    tits and ass
    panties and bras
    I am not sure but it is very emotionally challenging for me.
    if you have similar feelings share with me how you manage "cope" with it

Wish I could help you Cope with it, but cant,
    only because I couldn't do it...

I was left with no choice, and had to finally transition, and can say it's been absolutely Great!!!, because I'm finally out being the girl I always was deep down inside and now free to show the world, instead of keeping that female part in me so well hidden my entire life.. BUT, my happiness also came at a cost too, and it did hurt some people I love very much in the process, but knew that was a good possibility & chance I had to accept before I ever said a word, so losing some family or loved ones can take a huge bite into our emotional well being....and that is another thing you will need to learn how to Cope with if you ever do decide to transition.....Coping in life never ends..

The very best advise I can give you at this point is take things very slow, and don't jump into anything.....and only use your heart & soul before you decide what is right for you deep down, and then use your head after you make your decision to decide on a plan to make everything work...

Sounds like you may need the help of a therapist that specializes in gender dysphoria to explore yourself & all your options before you even start..and if your married with kids, all those issues will need the most attention before, during & after transition..

And can tell you this is a very slow process, and all for good reasons, believe it should be, and be prepared that it will take years to reach all your goals....I started over 4 years ago..and knew before I ever started. nothing worthwhile & everlasting in life happens overnight....

So hang in there the best you can, and good luck...

PS, I have two teenage daughters and was married for 20 years prior to the start of my journey, so I think I have a good idea with what your dealing with.....and can say I truly feel so bad for you because, I was once where you are right now and felt so trapped with no way out..I was so torn on what to do, but just before I was going to tell my wife about my intent, she handed me the separation papers..so that made things a little less complicated...
    God Bless...
    Last edited by Karen564; 12-04-2009 at 05:38 PM.
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Both Halves

There are times I wish I was a woman. And there are times I'm glad I'm a man. I love both sides of me really, too much to give up either side. If there was a magic potion I could take that would allow me to choose which way on a daily basis (my favorite dream), I'd find a way to reproduce them and most likely make a lot of people happy.

But if you really feel you are trapped in a body you do not want, ever - you really need to see a gender therapist. They can help you understand yourself, and understanding yourself will help you make decisions. I don't feel that life is easy for women or men, but it is not supposed to be easy. Anyone who says it is, is probably trying to sell you something.

That's all, y'all.

~M

I think there is more woman in us then in most men. And some of us more then others it the wiring I have just enough to make my want to dress and with that I'm happy. You have more and think more of being a real girl. And that's not a bad thing hun.Be who you need to be.
    Angie

Well, try living as a woman for awhile. I had the opportunity from Feb-March. I was in Tempe Az working, my wife stayed back here in Michigan. I took my wig, clothes and a large selection of lingerie. (I drove my suv). When I was not working, I was Karyn, which was from about 5pm until I got up in the morning and all weekend long. I came and went from my apartment, a ground level courtyard unit, fully enfemme. Shopped enfemme. It was very liberating and sometimes stressfull. But atleast I did not have to worry about running into anyone I knew. After two months of this, if I could go back in time knowing what I know now.....I would seek medical help to start my transition. No doubt about it. But I am 45, married, grown children and basically I would not even think of doing it now. I missed that train a long time ago. So if your getting up everyday wishing you were a woman....start living full time, take your time, do not rush it. If things go well then start your transition. Good luck and keep us up to date.

Karyn

Quote Originally Posted by Susancd View Post
    I would love to be a woman, but only if I could change back after a day or so!
    I agree with you 100%
    Mistybtm