Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fighting with the Girl Within

Fighting with the Girl Within

I've fought her!

I'vr denined her!

But yet each morning?

There she is on my front porch?

Hi. Dana..

Why. oh why . have you . fought ..denined .. her when she is your best friend .
    As you sit out there what do you see .

when the sun is shining she is beatifull . when it s wet & cold . so is she .

so look after her . because she is ...
    you..

...noeleena...

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Dana, don't you ralize that you can never win a fight against a girl?

Accept her. Embrace her. Love her. Because if you don't, who will?
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Dana I know what you are going through. The inner girl will always be there, it will survive anything and everything and come back only stronger with each attempt to fight her. As others have said embrace and accept her.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Resistance is Futile..... You will be assimilated.....

Que the Star Trek music.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Somebody asked me awhile back why I wanted to transition, don't you want a girlfriend or wife? I said to myself yes but I have a love for the girl I am and for now it is enough. Love her and take care of her for she will be there long after others have fled.

Teri

I love the girl within and at times I love the male that I am. However I could never give up the female inside me. I feel as time goes on she becomes more dominant and wants to be out more often. You can't fight it. It will always be there.

I see no need, absolutely no need to fight the girl within. Subdue her never, Let her live always. If she wants to come around embrace her, (as long as it doesn't harm your family,) Always be careful and loving of her. She is you and you are her the two of you are one.

I guess it is "natural" for males and females to battle. I battle, but then it is better when the battle is over, because with that comes a balance. Alana, comes out and plays, then the male side feels better.

With me, it is ironic, when I am female for awhile, it makes me feel more male when Alana is put away. The feminine strengthens the masculine.

This is what we keep telling them! You can "abstain," you can "deny." But, she's still right there in Your Head...right there on The Front Porch, knocking to get in.

It's a lot better if you let her through The Door and make friends. Think we have your problem solved. Now, how about all the other folks?

Peace and Love, Joanie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

My goodness, Teri!

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Jean View Post
    Somebody asked me awhile back why I wanted to transition, don't you want a girlfriend or wife? I said to myself yes but I have a love for the girl I am and for now it is enough. Love her and take care of her for she will be there long after others have fled.
    Teri
    That is SO BEAUTIFUL!

And, unfortunately in most cases, SO TRU!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Open the door and invite her in, appologize and make up.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana
    But yet each morning? There she is on my front porch?
    [SIZE="2"]What’s she doing out on the front porch? Invite her inside for a cup of tea…

Better yet, take her by the hand and lead her to your bedroom, where you can get a handle on the situation. Be gentle, now. Later, when the smoke clears, you can waltz through the closet singing, “I feel pretty!” Don’t deny yourself, ever…

Are we talking about the same thing?[/SIZE]

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Let that gal in. She sounds like a keeper.

I always see my girl in the mirror every morning when I shave. Kind of ironic isn't it?
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

[SIZE="3"]Last night I saw upon the stair,

A little girl who wasn't there,

She wasn't there again today,

Oh! How I wish she'd go away!
    [/SIZE]

Is that what you're feeling? I suspect that we've all gone through that at one time or another. Wishing that she would go away. But, she is a strong willed woman and she has no intention of doing so, so eventually you'll find that letting her be herself will lead to a much more pleasant relationship.

She is a magic lady who will lead you to worlds of enchantment whose doors will not open for merely one-dimensional men.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Such lovely and beautiful thoughts from all of you! (That's hard said from someone who's been culturally and socialize to conform to masculinity in a most masculine (Spartan) Way?

That is to say, I was literally beaten to be a male! Mentally, psychologically, physically to comforn to "being right

Stop fighting with her. Didn't you know that the girl inside of you is smarter the the man outside. Let the girl out so others can see how smart you are.

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    That's hard said from someone who's been culturally and socialize to conform to masculinity in a most masculine (Spartan) Way
    This was one of the weirdest feelings I ever had...when I joined up here and realized I could not only express myself more freely, but felt encouraged to do so. Never in my life before would I ever have called someone "dear" or "sweetie", but here it just started coming naturally--and it wasn't out of place. Some of that is the anonymity factor, but most of it is because if it fits the situation I don't feel ashamed to think and "say" it. I don't know if I'm stating myself clearly, but I think people know what I mean anyway.

I would also, in a million years, never have said something like "Oh, my heavens, those shoes are SO cute!". I used to think it all the time, but never once said it out loud. Can you imagine the look on my wife's face if I had?

On the other hand...maybe it would have set the stage a little sooner for my coming out. Oh yes...set it, lit it, filled the auditorium and cued up the musicians, I think.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

She won't go away!

Like Terri Jean said....she will be there long after the others have fled! And I believe it is that idea that alters so many of our relationships.We want to be ourselves and realize that others may flee yet you will always have her...Ignoring her won't work...ask any of the purgers on here if it ever did!

I had faught with the inner me Karla for two years when I was with my (Now Ex) Girlfriend. I found that even if I surpressed her as much as possible, all it did was make her stronger until finally I couldnt keep it in, and here I am :P

Lots of Love
    Miss Karla

Hi Dana,

Don't fight it, its futile. Even if you purge and promise to never do this again, Dana will not go away, she is part of you, part of your soul, part of your being. Perhaps you could succed in sheding the outer clothing but you will not succed in putting her to rest.

My feminine traits have always shown through my male skin, I love to arrange flowers, make jewelry, tie huge beautiful bows on gifts, etc... and have done these things openly my whole life. I take great comfort in knowing she is there and great excietment when she can come out and play.

Its hard being us, our SO's love these female traits and want to embrase them, its only the physical expression side of it they seem to have a hard time with.

She is you too

Dana,
    I had a division between sarah and me for years. Until I realized that I needed her too. Sarah is a part of me now and it has been so amazing. In accepting her I could enjoy the feelings and desires that were always there.I love and accept her and you should accept Dana you will be so much happier, because Dana is a part of you.
    Sarah

Dana, I wasted fifty years leaving Tricia out in the porch. Let Dana in and feel the warmth inside. Now I've completely accepted Trish I am so much happier, and life is fun at last.

At last my hearts an open door
    And my secret love's no secret any more
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I've fought her!
    I did that for too many decades

I've denied her!
    When I did that, it spoiled any chance of a meaningful relationship and made me question who I was

But yet each morning?

There she is on my front porch?
    I won't let Rianna appear on my front porch each morning - I let her in where she belongs - as an important part of me.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Not only have I fought with Karen, but also had an all out war with her to keep her down, then over the course of time, she got stronger as I got weaker, and eventually she overpowered me...I asked God for mercy & then was slain by her almighty sword..
    It was only after I was laid to rest, realized I had fought a senseless battle in vain that could never be won, and looking back, would have graciously surrendered to her long ago if I knew what was good for me instead of living so long with pain & angwish...

[SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]