Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fighting with the Girl Within

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen564 View Post
    Not only have I fought with Karen, but also had an all out war with her to keep her down, then over the course of time, she got stronger as I got weaker, and eventually she overpowered me...I asked God for mercy & then was slain by her almighty sword..
    It was only after I was laid to rest, realized I had fought a senseless battle in vain that could never be won, and looking back, would have graciously surrendered to her long ago if I knew what was good for me instead of living so long with pain & angwish...

Well said, Karen! So true.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Platinum Member

Don't Fight It

Hi Dana
    Ddn't your mom ever tell you not to fight with girls.
    You just can't win so go with it.
    ................................................th anks........Orchid

It will drive you nuts until you learn, that she's as much apart of you as you. Just relax an know that your normal, just like the rest of us.

Joy? Trying to be nomal? I think that's the problem ~ that being transgendered is normal ~ but we've all been culturally and socially conditoned to be "normal" to the cultural and societial "standard"

Bi-ploar logic. Either you heterosexual or your not. Either your black or white. Either you right or your wrong. Either your right or your wrong.

For the record? I tend to vote Republican more than Democrat ~ although I wish I had other choices. Such as the Libertarian Party.

That aside? Yea I've got to learn that "I'm part girl" and no I'm not interested in same sex ~ sex!

Why fight, unless it is the fun of making up?

so let her in....or take her out shopping
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Fighting with the Girl Within

no need to fight it the girl withen is going to win out,

I spent the last four years fighting her

Then one morning I woke up and just thought......"Why?"

We don't only destroy ourselves with our fight within ourselves, we also destroy those closest to us with our constant struggle for self acceptance.

Just as the other girls said, don't fight her/embrace her!! or as Mary Ann says TAKE HER SHOPPING!

Fighting her can prove to be very costly

You have to come to a compromise over her at the very least
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by DiannaRose View Post
    Well said, Karen! So true.
    Thank You..

[SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Life would be much simpler without this need! We all say that we accept our girl side, yet most of us (even those of us that go out and about) still hide it from friends, family, workmates and neighbors. If we were truly comfortable with ourselves that would not be the case.
    Charlie

most uf us have had the same feelings at one time or another thats why its can be so darned expensive but i learned its part of me and it wont leave so im happy with both sides its a balance to bad im cant do it anytime i want too like one week fem the next maybe and switch back and forth that would be sooooooo fun

Give into that girl within and let her take over, it's a fight I long ago gave up on and have not regretting it since.

Amanda

we are one...

I think we need to accept the fact that we are not two people ... while Claire is my femme name, "we" are "me". "Her" clothes are MY clothes; "her" makeup is MY makeup. Accepting everything I am has taken away whatever guilt and shame I may have felt in the past. So accept, embrace and be proud!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    It's useless to fight who you are Become who you are...

I know many of you feel differently but I tend to agree with Claire There are some slight differences between Steve and Samantha. I hate to dance, can't do it, I'm shy, if I don't know you I tend to be quiet. When I'm Samantha I enjoy dancing, I'm less shy and more talkative. I'm still the same person, but being glammed up as Samantha just opens me up. I mean I'm already dressed like a woman, what else is going to happen that could possibly be so embarrassing?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!