Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TG related dreams (keep it PG)

TG related dreams (keep it PG)

Someone in another thread mentioned having a recurring dream related to their TG lifestyle and I thought it would be fun/interesting if everyone would share some of their personal sleep-state dreams they've had, and obviously remembered.

Throughout my life I've had many TG related dreams but a specific one that stuck with me and that I have quite often goes like this.....I'm being chased by a group of men and I run into a woman's clothing store, grab various items to make myself into my feminine persona (hose, dress, wig, makeup, shoes, accessories etc.) and then quickly change and walk out without being noticed....that's the just of it. I've thought about its meaning several time but I'm no expert in dream analysis.... and its really not that important that I get an answer.

Another common dream ...I can't go into details about

Anyone care to share?
    Last edited by ikatrina; 12-05-2009 at 01:01 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Katrina. Hard to keep it PG but I'll try. There was something about your dream that woke something up in me I had forgotten.

I recall having a similar dream to yours. I also dressed to avoid some threatening men and was able to pull it off.
    The same men who I felt intended to do me harm were now attracted to me. I was able to fend them off in that manner before they got too familiar and make my exit, feeling very excited and sensual the entire time.

Wonder what Freud would do with this one?

There were lots of others, but I'll stop here and keep it suitable for the children or the weak of heart.

Thanks for your post. It's all I can think about right now.

Most of my dreams just involve me getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by MissAmy View Post
    Most of my dreams just involve me getting caught.
    Yeah, I had that when I was your age and hiding in my parents basement. Just your anxieties coming out in your sleep, kind of like dreams where you have a test and you don't know the answers or you can't remember your locker combination.

If I have a TG related dream these days it's usually a variation on the old "out in public and forgot pants" standby.
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

I wish I could remember my dreams. At 57 I have never ever remembered a dream, and I know we have approx. 100 dreams a night. I only ask to remember one, of course I hope it's a good one.

The less I dress...the more I seem to have dreams about CDing. My typical dream involves the old standard I showed up at work dressed without realizing (somehow) that I was dressed and everyones reaction.

I only remembered one dream...I just weak up and had the most beautiful breasts they seemed so real but it was only a dream

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    99% of my TG dreams involve me being in public, looking absolutely horrible and dishelved, having mobs of people chasing me with fire and pitchforks.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    most of my cd dreams involve being dressed fully and someone walking in but somehow not even noticing im wearing a dress

I had a dream a few nights back that me and a friend (One of the only friends I have who knows of Karla) went to the movies for a girls night out and no-one even looked twice.

Ohhh, I wish I could do that in real life, darn manly arms :P

Miss Karla

TG dream

After seeing "Eraser" starring Arnold for the first time, 5 or 8 times maybe I dreamt that Arnold "erased" me by running me through a witness protection sex change procedure and dropping me into a new life in a big city somewhere (not always the same place). Funny. but it never include any intimacy with the Arnold. Hugs, Kathy

id say its a 50 50 chance for me. half the time in my dreams im a guy and the other half im like the female version of myself. its pretty crazy actually

Dreams

I once had a very vivid dream where I was a Japanese woman. My husband was on watch one night, and our lord was assassinated. My husband committed seppuku, and I left my family for revenge. I tracked down the man responsible, and got a job working at an inn. I managed my way into his bedchamber one night, and when we were all alone I told him my name, and that he had slain my lord and dishonored my family then I opened him up.
    It was raining when I was escaping, and i was on a small hill outside his keep. I turned back for one last look, and an arrow caught me in the chest. It felt like someone had punched me, very very hard. I lay on my back with water dripping on my eyes until i was awake, and when i woke up I was completly awake. I'm usually grouchy and groggy.

It was singlehandedly the weirdest dream ever. Of course, i could watch too many samurai movies...

My dreams are either that my lingerie is out laying about and I'm scurrying to hide it or I am dressed in anything from just heels and jeans to a skirt and hose and am at work or around family. In the second type of dream dream, I suddenly realize I'm wearing something female but no one else seems to notice.

I've been trying to program more crossdressing dreams or even ones where I am a real woman, but I don't think I've had any other than the first type of dream in several months.

My dreams any more involve me being a GG.

Few dreams

I have few dreams- like Sherri- at least that I remember. If I dream that are forgotten as in the amnesia like forgotten not just that I don't remember what I dreamt.

On the other hand I have lots short images while I'm awake- , more like a play I'm both watching and performing in. The dreams are the product of my conscious mind to a point. They feel more assembled from vignettes than created- the same themes and images appear again and again differing only in order, detail and duration; showing I am not truly in control of my destiny.

Maybe there are unmeant needs in all of us (by that I mean everyone not just those where on the board) which drive to some extent determine our behaviour even when not all those behaviours are constructive.

Perhaps if I had had more REM then there would fewer exempla during the day.
    Last edited by lavistaa62; 12-06-2009 at 12:43 AM.

PG is easy...

the vast majority of mine involve people knowing and not caring. Thanksgiving dinner in a skirt and blouse kind of thing.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

I had one but all I recall is that I was putting on make-up with the wife helping me. The wife would be totaly against any dressing. So I think it is a wish that she was not against it.

Christina

Most of my dreams involve me being caught, and the shame that goes along with it. Usually it is just yelling, sometimes they get violent. Then sometimes they are not very PG, but mostly yelling.

In my dream, I am in a womens body and married, there is this is this whole forced femme, stuck as a wife thing going on

My dreams generally envolve me wearing female attire and getting caught, and trying to somehow take it off.
    Lots of times I remember having a nice size bust and trying to hide that with my arms.
    Every once in a great while I am with someone who understands.
    Sometimes this is another CD , other times a GG.
    Dreams are strange things, I find I need to write down my dreams shorty after awakening or many details are forgotten.

My dreams tend to involve me wearing girly clothes but no-one seems to care and I'm thrilled to pass as female. If only...

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Well, I'm a gamer...and I have dreamt of being female characters in certain games. The fact that I was female seemed to be only my second focus though. In one, I was Samus from the Metroid games. In another, I was Princess Nadia / Marle from Chrono Trigger. But participating in the dream and its action was what I was paying more attention to, rather than the "wow I have girl parts" factor. Dammit I wish those dreams had lasted longer. -_-

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Lately I've had a couple of dreams where I dress with my parents around and everybody's okay with it.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikatrina
    Someone in another thread mentioned having a recurring dream related to their TG lifestyle and I thought it would be fun/interesting if everyone would share some of their personal sleep-state dreams they've had, and obviously remembered.
    [SIZE="2"]I had a dream the other night involving several members of this forum of the enlightened, but I can’t remember it too well. Some were dressed (I think I was), some were in drab, and others were transitioning before my eyes. I recognized a few members from their avatars. It’s curious how the brain constructs little plays out of myriad bits of information – all I have to go on is an avatar (or a photo in an album), so that’s what the person will look like in my dream. Just reading through threads on a daily basis burns these images into my head, and the dreams occur while the information is being processed for permanent storage. As you may have guessed, I don’t believe dreams have any meaning, but my “job” involves assimilating visual stimuli. I have many dreams about crossdressing adventures, but they are all pleasant and benign, never nightmarish… [/SIZE]