Thread: Combating the pink fog

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar

Combating the pink fog

Hi ladies!

How do you all cope with the pink fog, when there's nothing you can do about it? I'm finding today that I really, really want to do some Dianna stuff, but aside from this forum there's no possibility today. Mostly I want to go shopping and buy some outfits, but that just ain't gonna happen. In my head, though, I'm already at the mall.

Don't get me wrong...this forum helps me get through the worst of it, but I still feel a burning need to either put on a dress or buy one. It'll pass eventually, I know, but in the meantime I'm freaking out inside.

What are your coping mechanisms for situations like this?
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Loud, driving hard music: like old Van halen, something with a nonverbal aggressive rush or rhythm hooks. 'Panama,' 'Hot for Teacher.' It works well in the moment.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

coping with pink fog

Diana,

I am much the same as you in that respect. I suppose one thing is just resignation. Being resigned to the fact that for me, for now, my being able to dress is quite limited and coming here just lets me be with a lot of other "girls" who share the same pains and pleasures as those who are still between the two worlds we live in.

Retail therapy is good for some things, some times but there is all the lonely time or the time consumed in being there for others who would not understand or accept us as we really are.

Sometimes a way it to have some project that will comsume the mind for a sustained period of time and yields favorable results when accomplished. It's not a solution but maybe a temporary coping mechanism.

XXs
    Mickey
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Hi Dianna
    For me the busier I stay doing other things like work , home projects , my GF and just life in general the less time I have to think about my cross dressing desires.
    Another thing I just thought of is to just go for a good hard walk I always feel better after a couple of mile walk and it is good for you too.
    I hope this helps in some way.
    Tomara

Pink fog

Dianna,
    You have to make a piece with yourself. The shopping may be because of stress or other reasons.I have also found that treating yourself with a special item to underdress can help too. Maybe a lacey cami , stockings ,lacey bra just to feel special.Sometimes that can tide you over until you can dress again.
    Sarah

I do have projects I should be working on...like the short story I'm nearly done with. I find, though, that I'm too fogged focus on any one thing. I guess I should just dive in and finish it.

I do underdress at work during the week, and that helps so much. I can't underdress at home because of my situation, unfortunately. (If my wife were to find out, I'd send her right over the edge.) I sometimes try on-line window-shopping, but that can either make it better or worse, depending on what I find.

It's passing now, but this was a bad one. Clearly distraction is the key.

I like hearing everyone's choices...you also remind me of my promise to myself to get some Van Halen on my mp3 player!

Thanks ladies!
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what to do???

Ummm, Maybe get some Pink Fog lights??????

[SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Or a Pink Fog Horn? I have the ultimate pink fog repellant... My wife... She can sense the pink fogginess in me and just suck the life out of any shread of femininty faster than you can say "lingerie".
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Or a Pink Fog Horn? I have the ultimate pink fog repellant... My wife... She can sense the pink fogginess in me and just suck the life out of any shread of femininty faster than you can say "lingerie".
    Oh, our wives have to meet, Karren!
    -Dianna

I know what the pink fog is like, I get that quite alot. But what i tend to do is just redirect my mind to somewhere else (While reminding myself to do it when I get time)

Love,
    Miss Karla

Edit:
    After I posted this, I realised that I am in this situation at the moment. I am a photographer currently doing Santa Photos in a Shopping Centre and since this morning, I felt the urge to dress in my fav pink top and black skirt but I cant in public. Have to keep mind occupied until I get home
    Last edited by MissKara; 12-05-2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Addiontal Information

If I really can't get away to shop or whatever, I try to stay busy to get my mind off the fog

Thanks girls!

I'm better now. I realized that there is always some good, and that the good is worth waiting for. Just this week I was told I have a nice figure and great legs. I finished my short story and my cough is better, so I really don;t have things as bad as I thought. I did some on-line window-shopping which helped burn off some of the fog, I laughed at Karren's post...again, and things aren't as bad as they could be. The fog is still there, but my Pink Fog Lights are cutting through it. (Thanks for that one Karen with one "r"!)

You gals are really the best!
    -Dianna