Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Came out to a friend...

Came out to a friend...

She and I fooled around in the past and I THOUGHT she would be into it. WRONG! Not at all...

I told her EVERYTHING. Wanting to CD, my meeting up with CD's for fun, what I wanted to do with HER husband after she helped me CD, etc. etc.

I guess time will tell if she keeps it to herself.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Wow that is alot of info to give someone right off the bat. Probably too much. Only time will tell.

Ummmmmmm, What exactly do you want to do with her husband????

CDing is one thing, but playing with a friends hubby is totally another matter...I think THAT's where you crossed the line..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen564 View Post
    CDing is one thing, but playing with a friends hubby is totally another matter...I think THAT's where you crossed the line..
    Yeah, definitely sounds like too much at once, and this bit would have been too much even by itself.

Probably always best--before coming out to anyone--to think and re-think, then think some more, and maybe even think a little, before making any kind of decision abut who receives the information, and what information you give.

Was there some burning need on this? Just curious to know what drove you to tell her.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

wow thats alot of info to give to someone all at ones and the cding was problly ok but the husband thing i wouldnt have added that just right off but anyway good look hugs brenda lynn

When she lived near by she was definitely into a lot of things and we did share plenty of info with each other.

When I tild her, I DEFINITELY eased into things and shew had to know that I was going to tell her I was bi, gay, whatever.

I guess I finally had to come out to someone and her being far away made it seem safe.

Hi Kelly. You told her more than she could handle. Next time you come out to someone just tell them you enjoy wearing womens clothing.

yeah i would of done it in chunks, do one. then wait like 6 months, and then the other

Banned Read only
    Ding ding ding! Add one more to the "Shoulda kept it to yourself column". The truth and honesty squad will be along shortly to console and support you with all the usual "You go gurl" kudos.

Have to go along with the majority. Way too mnuch too soon. Remember one of the motos here is :baby steps - real slow:

Best of luck.

Rey

I have to agree with everyone above Girl, you overloaded her brain with too much information. I have only two close friends (Brittany and Jess) who know the true Karla, the rest only know a litte or nothing at all.

Until you now someone is ready to accept it, I dont usually tell them.

Miss Karla

Lesson learned... I doubt I'll ever tell anyone I know again.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyWannabe View Post
    ... what I wanted to do with HER husband after she helped me CD, etc. etc.
    It's this that very likely crossed the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    Ding ding ding! Add one more to the "Shoulda kept it to yourself column". The truth and honesty squad will be along shortly to console and support you with all the usual "You go gurl" kudos.
    Really? You're considering this a win? To be blunt, you're actually celebrating that someone had a horrible experience because you can spin it to feel right about something?

There's a difference between being open and confident in who you are, and dumping way too much on people when they're not ready for it. There's also a huge difference between telling someone that you crossdress and telling someone you have sex fantasies about their husband.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

I 100% agree on Jive's statement. Being open about yourself is one thing, but telling someone what you would want to do with their husband is totally no-go in my opinion.

Miss Karla

This wasn't the first time she and I talked about "things", and she did tell me years ag that should wanted to see her husband with another guy.

Just to give you all a barometer of our previous conversations.

Fantasy and Reality are two different things. IMHO, there isn't a good time/place/way to tell someone what you want to do to/with their spouse! Too much...not only too soon, but ever!
    Enacting life's lessons into positive change...

Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkeyOnRye View Post
    There's a difference between being open and confident in who you are, and dumping way too much on people when they're not ready for it. There's also a huge difference between telling someone that you crossdress and telling someone you have sex fantasies about their husband.
    yup Jive hit it spot on ............. ands we wonder why CDing is looked down upon in society

QUOTE=KellyWannabe;1962477]Lesson learned... I doubt I'll ever tell anyone I know again.[/QUOTE]

Telling her that you crossdress is one thing, but telling her you want to be with her husband...Priceless!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

The truth and honesty squad will be along shortly to console and support you with all the usual "You go gurl" kudos.
    Do you ever show anyone on this board any support at all, or do you just revel in being an all out spiteful bitch?

Was that truthful and honest enough for you?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Banned Read only
    Do you ever show anyone on this board any support at all, or do you just revel in being an all out spiteful bitch?

Was that truthful and honest enough for you?
    I would show support where it is warranted. I receive a lot of PMs of support, by the way. I'm just trying to return a little common sense to this board, which seems to have been taken over by a few whackos who are not doing crossdressers any favors, by constantly testing the limits and looking for a confrontation!
    As a moderator, you know this board is filled with posts from CDers who came out to their wives, and wound up divorced. For every good outcome, there are a dozen bad outcomes. And once it's out there, you can't take it back. So why should I encourage anyone to come out to anyone else.
    Crossdressing is a personal matter. We don't blurt out a lot of other personal information to friends and aquaintances, so why the need to tell anyone we crossdress? I just don't get it, and I refuse to encourage it, when the odds are so high that it will not be received well.
    One of your other emotional posters accused me of calling everyone a bunch of sexual deviants. That's not what I said at all. I said that rightly or wrongly, most people consider crossdressing to be abnormal behavior. Whether we like it or not, that is a fact.
    Telling anyone that you are a crossdresser can have some very serious consequences, like losing your job, or kids, or getting divorced. It is not something to be taken lightly or encouraged. I know this is a support group, but we aren't doing anyone any favors by encouraging them to do something that likely won't turn out well.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyWannabe View Post
    what I wanted to do with HER husband after she helped me CD
    Ya just CD'in might have been OK,
    The "I want your husband....... after you help me look like a woman" Might have been the straw that did you in.

Shouldn't stop you from telling others if you feel the need to.

Ding ding ding!
    Add one more to the "Shoulda kept it to yourself column".
    I'm just trying to return a little common sense to this board,

this board is filled with posts from CDers who came out to their wives, and wound up divorced.

why should I encourage anyone to come out to anyone else.

Telling anyone that you are a crossdresser can have some very serious consequences,
    like losing your job, or kids, or getting divorced.
    So I take it you are firmly planeted in the Keep your head in the sand and ignore everything and everybody around you brigade.

Ever think that, Hmmmm I don't know, telling your SO BEFORE getting married and having kids just MIGHT be a good idea? Instead of hiding and lying and deceiving the person/people you supposedly "love"?

Just a though........

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    do you just revel in being an all out spiteful bitch?
    Oh ya....... and what she said.
    Last edited by Sammy777; 12-08-2009 at 03:09 AM.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    Ummmm... I just uhhh, just wanted to uhhh say ummm, you gals are hysterical! Nice Sam!

Sorry for your bad experience KellyWannabe As others said, baby steps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Came out to a friend.

I myself align up with Melinda G's feelings on this subject. It took me years to finally expose my CDing to my wife but all is well. Little bits of movement made it easier for her to accept the fem side of me; eventually then supporting the practice.
    Last edited by Josey; 12-08-2009 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Spelling error

I would show support where it is warranted. I receive a lot of PMs of support, by the way. I'm just trying to return a little common sense to this board, which seems to have been taken over by a few whackos who are not doing crossdressers any favors, by constantly testing the limits and looking for a confrontation!
    No, you don't show anyone support, your constant advice is telling people to stay in the closet, and the only one testing anything here is you, you're always posting to be confrontational and it's getting old real fast. I don't care how many PM's you've got, if you want to go on a how many PM's pissing contest, then you'll lose. If you can't be supportive and all your comments are going to be like this, then I really don't know why you're even here.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn