Thread: Strange yet exciting experience

Strange yet exciting experience

Hey Girls!

I didn't know where to put this so I thought I would post my experience in a new thread. It only happened about 30 minutes ago, so I am still hyped.

I work for a small university in Melbourne, and we have a salon (Since we have a hairdressing course). I had to go over there to fix a minor computer issues but while I was there, one of the staff called Janine said "Hey, lets put on some wigs and take some silly photos for Christmas".

Having a look at the wigs they had there (They are all acrylic so not really realistic), I decided to try on two: A really purple (almost fluro) bob-cut wig and a really nice black wig with long hair (And Purple Tips ) that went down to my shoulder blades.

The one with the purple tips looked amazing on me and was the first time I had ever tried I wig on since I started cross-dressing. It felt right to me....

I turned to look into the mirror, and for the first time ever, I saw Karla looking back at me It was awesome to see her for the first time, I felt like I was filled with confidence and wasn't alone.

I am going to be buying a high quality wig soon, I am just looking at what style. I was just so excited and for the first time ever I felt whole (as a person) when I saw Kara in the mirror. I even got photos

I just wanted to share the excitement

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    Last edited by MissKara; 12-07-2009 at 04:12 AM.

Gold Member
    Cool Karla...would love to see you in that wig.

Karla I'm glad you finally got to see yourself. Are you going to share with your sisters?

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    " I turned to look into the mirror, and for the first time ever, I saw Karla looking back at me It was awesome to see her for the first time, I felt like I was filled with confidence and wasn't alone. "

Aaaaw, that's so sweet! I am honestly touched
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Yes, that first look in the mirror with a wig is fantastic. Now try that when dressed and a bit of makeup on, eyebrow liner and lipstick a minumum, and you will think that you have died and gone to heaven.

[SIZE="4"]Wow, that's great Karla. It's amazing what one small act can do. Than you for sharing.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Hey Girls!

Aww, I am soo happy I have you girls! Here are the photos. Another funny note:

With IMG_0546.jpg, I showed some of the people at work (Saying that we were mucking around, Janine is a bit of a crazy Girl) and they were like "Who is the other person? I havnt seen her around before".

When they said that, it was soo hard not to blurt out Karla, or blush, or smile

Lots of Love,
    Karl
    Attached Images Attached Images

An update girls

I talked to my boss to find out if I could borrow it (Under the idea of a photoshoot, which I will do with myself once I have the wig ). He said that was fine (Since our Salon is closed over the Christmas period) and to pick it up on Thursday. I am soo stoked!

Lots of Love,
    Miss Karla

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Hi Karla
    Fantastic.
    I had the same sort of reaction when I first saw Edwina in the mirror.

Edwina

Congratulations Kara! Have fun over the weekend!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).