Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whose name are you called by

Whose name are you called by

[SIZE="2"]By what name does your S/O, partner or girl friend call while you are dressed. The reason I ask, is that while I was dressed, my wife suddenly called me by my male christian name while we were working in the kitchen. She was quite ebarrassed as she felt over the past few years Joanne was just part of the family.

Joanne
    [/SIZE]

If he expects me to respond,he had better call me by my name...Kelly. I am not so rigid that i won't answer to Kel,sweetheart,baby,honey or precious though.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    If he expects me to respond,he had better call me by my name...Kelly. I am not so rigid that i won't answer to Kel,sweetheart,baby,honey or precious though.
    Ummmmmmmm, Don't forget "Princess" Babes

[SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Ya know what? Pretty much the only place that calls me by the name Kathi is right here. When I'm out shopping - either in drab or fab - I go by my guy name. Why? Dunno. Most likely because I am a guy, and I'm not rying to be a girl, just look like one, I guess.

Kathi (or is it?!)

I answer to Jerry, Sherri, or miss america ( a name that stuck while I was dressed at an auction for Halloween). I don't mind it at all, I just wish I had the looks to go with the title.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Clear Divide is the goal

The short answer is

Tina.

The longer answer is that we really try to separate my gender presentations. The problem develops in having a conversation about an event from the immediate past (last few days) and having Tina spoken to as if she took part in that activity, even though I was in male mode then. We haven't figured out how to get around this yet, and we both make the mistake. I'm not surprised, actually. We've been married for 36 years and Tina has only existed for 4 years. Old habits do die hard, but we're working on it

My Angel calls me the same because I pronounce Joni the same as my male name Johnny.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Whose name are you called by

wen dressed I am jenna so why would I answer some calling a male name,

My wife won't call by my fem name. One reason she quit going out together with me enfemme.
    DonnaT

I answer to anything but to late for dinner. LOL

Ronni

n/a
    Last edited by sherri; 12-08-2009 at 05:30 PM.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I have to be prepared to answer to all names. She calls me by Suzanne and also uses "Muffy". It is a nick name which I hate that was given to me by a college buddy who shared the story with my wife. She thinks it’s cute and funny.

She gets upset if I don't answer to my male name. It has to do with the fear, maybe justified, that I will one day her husband may head into the ladies powder room and never reemerge.

I am just happy to not be called a bad name. I have even been called a beeeeotch in the heat of an argument.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Well, my name is Eli when dressed male and Ellie when female. I'll bet you all thought I was some beverly hillbilly that loved critters LOL!

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

Preferred name

Well, if my wife caught me, I'm not sure what she'd call me but it would surely incorporate "pervert" in it. I prefer being call "Barb" when dressed. It's a bit odd, maybe kinky, but when I put on a lighter mid-length wig and made myself up, I was surprised how much I look like my sister Barbara. I thought about using Barb as my user name for this and other sites but it's already used so much I'll stick to what I have for that.

XXs.
    Mickey
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Loves Pantyhose Melissa in hose's Avatar
    My wife will call me Melissa when I am dressed and other pet names behind closed doors that would make some of us blush....

For the longest time I was reluctant to call my SO by his male name when he was in male mode. This was because I didn't understand how he identified internally. I didn't know if she mostly thought of herself as femme or as both genders combined even in guy mode, or if it fluctuated depending on mood. I was afraid to offend her. It was easy to remember to use her femme name when she was dressed. I would have been mortified had I made a mistake and caller her by his guy name by mistake.
    Reine

I get called by ether name any time, it all depends on what mood my wife is in and it really does not bother me as i know she accepts me as joanne.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

She normally calls me Debs or blondie when I'm dressed, although she did once call me Debs while I was in guy mode in a crowded shop, much to both our amusements

I Love to be fem
    Karen or kaz, when en fem

Banned Read only
    My wife always calls me "baby" regardless of how im dressed

My wife thought I was a Monique But usually it was "hey" or "you!" in either mode.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I wish I knew how to put the quotes from others in here but I like what Reine said (sounds so confusing)

My wife has always called me by my given name. I have only seen 1 of her posts that she actually refered to me by my feminine name Keri.
    She has never seen me dressed although she did ask me to show her my heels and then walk in them. (wierd) I am just waiting and hoping for the day to come when she asks me to dress or says its ok and she is ready to meet my feminine side.
    The interesting note about my feminine name is it was not the name that I intended to go by however when I sign my Male name it actually says Keri because of the handwriting.

Well, I chose the name Stephanie a few years ago because it sounds really feminine and just stuck with it.. Now everyone really just knows me as Steph!!.. In fact, very few of my friends know my real name (Simon!!??!!) LOL
    When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw them Back and Ask For Chocolate!!

My real name is Nick , so one day I just chose Nicki . Don't have an SO right now ( casual gf who sort of knows about my hosiery addiction ) . The only one who calls me Nicky is my Mum , so mentally I change the 'y' to an 'i'.

And I hate that Toni Basil song because my school 'friends' perverted it from Mickey to Nicky and bugged me about it for years . Silly mudbloods .

Gold Member
    So far anyway, I am only Sue for this site. That is with my wife being along for the ride. I don't know if it will change any in the future. I suspect it might since she is willing to go out with me and we will probably have to do something different. I can't imagine that my male name or honey will work in a crowded area.