Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whose name are you called by

Those who know me, call me Linnea or Linn, which is what I answer to--in addition to honey, baby, sweetie, sweetheart, dear, etc.
    My daughter mistakenly called me "mom" one day; she laughed and I thought that it was pretty cute and sweet, so I laughed too.
    Last edited by linnea; 12-10-2009 at 12:28 AM. Reason: omission
    warmly, Linnea

My wife calls me Karen,sometimes even when I'm in male mode, or sweet thang or huns or numbnuts or @#%hole. I'm easy to get along with, lol.

Hon 95% of the time. After that , we're lucky if we remember the dogs names.

Hi....
    Most people call me by my name . some will allways call me noel . my birth name . or no-el . its a female name any way . our 3 grown up kids . its dad . our 7 grand kids its grand dad ,

& Dejarn who is very close to me . calls me. grand dad .. nana.. noeleena. & some times mum . she s 7 this month .

Now Jos my s o . it s noel .. no*e .. or in commony . it will be noeleena. that s out & about . because my info & profile has been in the media . people know who i am .
    So i answer any way . i have no problems with what ever they call me .
    & because so many people know me they just accept me as a woman . & address me accordingly .

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 12-11-2009 at 04:22 AM.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Usually by the names she normally calls me. For whatever reason, we don't use eachother's names that often. That and I'm still undecided on a female name.