Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHY do we feel the need to hide or Fem side?

Work. And that fact that I work partially for myself with the public. Plus my wife isn't ready yet. As I get older I don't care so much anymore.

Thanks God for this site. At least we have our network of people who understand us.

I was in the closet for much of the reasons you mentioned. I didn't want my children to get laughed at in school because thier dad wants to wear moms clothes. My children are grown now and I don't live near them. Half of my friends know. Due to the area I'm living in I won't tell the others. Going out means way out or at least 20 miles. It takes that long to get near anything anyway and the malls are even further away.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

well for me i want to look like a women first so no one would know who i am im very thin and have no butt so ive been waitin to go out as a women till i get the right tools so to say , the one time i did go out i went to get some toiletries and i wasnt dressed the best i gues and even though i looked totaly not womenly no one said a word to me a quick glance and then they went back to work. it wasnt bad but i should have rechecked the mirror before i left now im waiting till i can pass a little better

I hide it because of fear of unacceptance, and all that comes with that.
    I have revealed my secrets to a few girls after my two marriages which ended in failure (due to crossdressing issues). Both were accepting but neither were eager to participate.
    As for my current neighbors and male friends, I know they are too closed minded to even try to accept me as I am.
    The only people I feel comfortable revealing who I am to are the people in the forum.
    I just wished there had been an internet when I was a teenage CD and
    thought I was the only one on the planet.