Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So Where Do you keep your clothes?

So Where Do you keep your clothes?

HI everyone!
    I will say again I am just thrilled to have found this forum. I enjoy reading your comments and seeing your pics. It feels like a close group.

I am very very new to this, so I just thought I would ask for some creative ideas. I have to keep my crossdressing very private so finding a place to stash my clothes & stuff is a challenge. So I will ask you all, where are some good hiding places for you stuff? Probably sounds dumb but it's a problem for me.
    Thank you,
    Ellie

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I'm still in the closet so I keep my clothes in a foot locker.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

My wife knows, so I have divided all of my underwear and tights into 2 of my 3 drawers. All of my guy underwear is jammed into the other one! The rest of my clothes are hung up in our wardrobe.
    Last edited by KateW; 12-08-2009 at 04:33 PM.
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Smile

I have a filing cabinet in my office. I kept everything in there. After I told my wife, I moved most of it to my closet and draw space and only keep my shoes in the cabinet. I guess it is time to get more shoes :
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

right now I hide my stuff in an old dresser in the basement but I am pretty paranoid about my wife finding my stuff. I know she would not understand or accept this side of me.

In a crew room at the airport I'm based out of. Before my trips, I go stash a bunch of clothes into my overnight bag! Hopefully this'll get to change after telling my fiance!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Ellie,

Always nice to meet another KS girl on the forum. Welcome to the sorority.

When I was closeted I had an eloborate system of plastic foot lockers. I still have a wonderful rolling work box that is huge and locks for when I take car trips. These types of boxes are great because they have lots of room and you can padlock them.

I now keep my clothes in the closet that I used to be hiding in. We actually did a remodeling project and built my wife a wonderful walk in closet off our master bath and I took her old walk in closet. I never once thought that I would not have enough room for all my stuff, but it is quickly filling up.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I keep my cloths in my dresser, my panties in one drawer. I have a little plastic 3 drawer cabnet that I keep most all my other lingerie in. Other stuff I keep in the closet.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

Hide them in the open

Ellie,
    I have an opposing and mostly ignorant wife so I keep most of my things in two storage boxes in our master walk-in and the rest disbursed amongst my drab things in my dresser drawers.

Yes, it's a bit risky but we have never been ones to pry into the others things(except the occasional pair of heels) and I had tried using the attic. The problem with that was that the heat ruined some makeup and things and it was hard to get to my things when I want to dress.

Good luck.

Mickey
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

My womanly items are boxed up in storage. And while I am not attached to anybody now, at times friends or family drop by. I have them boxed in seperate boxes, such as shoes, undergarments, skirts, etc. This storage is used primarily for other stuff but has seen an increase in my womanly wardrobe, yikes, am I getting infected by the shopping bug !! Nikki

HI Suzanne! What part of Kansas are you in? I'm in Overland Park.

Thanks for a lot of good ideas for stashing the stuff. I could never take the chance at keeping something in my closet or dresser. I would get caught in no time. I definetly need something that I can lock up. I've been thinking about purchasing a small storage building for the lawn mower and such. That will probably be my best hiding spot.

wayyy up high

I keep all my clothes way up 14 feet on a shelf in my wearhouse. It sux as i need the forklift to get at them.
    Nikki

Dresses, pants and tops are in my half of the closet. If someone looks in, it looks like the typical bedroom shared closet-look like wife has 75-80%.
    One dresser has 5 drawers with Kendra's cashe taking 3 1/2 of them and the rest is male clothing, plus three drawers under the bed.

Kendra
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In my dresser and hanging in my closet, since my wife knows I dont have to hide it.

At one point I had considered renting a climate controlled storage area and just putting a wardrobe and a dresser in it. (and of course a full length mirror ) BUT since telling my very understanding SO, I now keep everything in my dresser and hang my clothes up next to hers in the closet. Hope this might be a viable idea for you.

Jess

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I use to have to hide my girly items in the ceiling of the basement. But since I told my wife I now have a couple drawers thatI use and hang a few of my dresses in the closet. I used to hide them behind the drawers in my dresser. sometimes I filled my socks with the undergarments and then put them on the bottom of the drawer.
    Now that my wife knows of my hiding spots I just consider what I do have up there storage for items that I don't wear regularily.

I have everything hidden in my closet (LOL) as i'm still very deep in one. I still live at home and the only person here that knows is my twin brother. I keep makeup hidden in my tacklebox, my underwear is mixed in with an old toy collection, that I "havn't been able to get rid of". And everything else is hanging in the back of my closet. Hopefully no one decides to go through it.
    removed

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    I'm still in the closet so I keep my clothes in a foot locker.
    Exactly what I do. I bought mine years in advance though, I even showed what I kept in it at the time (just a bunch of junk I didn't have room for, like old magazines, video game consoles) to avoid suspicion.

I got that thing pretty full, and I have a nice lock to keep people out of it. Plus a I got a lock on my door with a personal key so they would have to get by two security methods to know my secret.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Since I am a widower and live alone, Stephanie's clothes are where ever she wants to put them! My 2 grown children know, so if they see the clothes they are looking where they shouldn't be!! BTW, my guy stuff occupies very little space!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Silver Member
    In my closet.

I use half my closet :P Nobody ever goes into my room so it can be all out for me

Love,
    Miss Kara

If you've got them a basement or attic. If not Hang your dresses inside of your suits in the closet and put panties behind the dresser drawer.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

In my wifes closet and dresser...I've been wearing hers all this time. We are close in size and no she does not know (but I got to think she suspects???! anyway...)

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    In my own closet. We have two closets in the bed room. One holds Carroll's clothes and a safe*. The other one is twice as large and hold the wifes clothers, my clothes, my wedding dress and a bunch of misc. stuff.

*It aint got no money just a few old coins, some Elvis stamps and paperwork and its bolted to the floor
    Drumming, My other hobby

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    For goodness sake girls and the sake of your things don't store them somewhere that is not climate controled. I learned early while I was closeted that the best way to destroy a wig and makeup is leave them in the trunk of your car or a super hot storage shed.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer