Thread: Here to find myself

Thumbs up Here to find myself

Hi; To all you lovely ladies'

I have a question to ask some of the older gals ,who may or may not have felt I like I do ,My desire to dress as been so great ,after all these years I ,am now finding alot of peace in my life and I do believe, that I can now have the joy I did missed out on during my younger years. Is this how some you Gals maybe feeling ,Note over 65

Thanks

Trish

Hi Trisha, Now that I am retired, the kids grown and on their own. Yes I do find a sense of peace from expressing my true self to those I feel comfortable with. Shopping with my wife and her sister, in drab but still having fun helping them look at shoes We spent two and a half hours in OffBroadway shoes last week it was fun. It is a good feeling to not have to be someone I am not 24 hours a day.
    May the stars carry your sadness away,
    May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
    May hope forever wipe away your tears,
    And, above all, may silence make you strong.

Chief Dan George

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

Older but wiser

Trish,

I am nearing retirement and since the kids have long gone and have their own lives, I have come to re-evaluate my own needs and desires. I have always been a crossdresser to one degree or another since I was about 8 yrs old. In recent years I have come to really want and feel the draw to my femme side more and more.

My wife of 41 years doesn't know fully about my dressing and is very opposed to it, but I have pressed on and now keep my body smooth and wear nearly everyday. Right now I am at work and am "under dressing" as I frequently do. I dress fully when the opportunity presents itself and have gone out fully dressed several times.

Bottom line for me is that I feel closer to you and other girls here than many of my male friends as we share so much more in common. I love being a man, or having some manly tastes, but I also really appreciate my needs and feelings as a CD femme.

I wish you the best in your pursuit and hope we can keep in touch. I'd love to have a friend who really understands me and where I am from and where I am headed.

XXs,
    Barb (Mickey)
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Ok first... I'm only 57... And I don't feel old though my skin looks it... And I'm nearing retirement.. Maybe sooner than later and I'd love to find some peace after 50 years of crossdressing but my life is still way to damn hectic... So I'm not at peace and nothiing is peaceful though I am uber comfortable with crossdressing and who I am..

Damn... I have a hockey game to play at 11pm tonight and the Steelers and the Penguins are playing too!! And I have to finish dry walling the basement.... Ohh yeah... Another peaceful evening!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm 53 and since when is anything ever peaceful?! So I figure I'll contribute to chaos with high honors by dressing more often the older I get.

charlena is rigth:"I do find a sense of peace from expressing my true self to those I feel comfortable with." keep on in be you and have lots of fun!