Thread: GG Attracted to Married CD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

GG Attracted to Married CD

I met a great guy, Evan, who is a crossdresser. I think he is a beautiful on the inside and out. I am intensely attracted to him. He has shown me photos of himself as Evie. I think Evie is sexy as hell. Evan and I have flirted and I have expressed interest in meeting Evie. I would love to help her with lingerie, shoes and makeup. The thought of making out with her is an absolute turn on. I have fantasized about sex with Evan and Evie. I have expressed all of this to Evan.

But he is married. Married to a woman who knows about the crossdressing. She knew about it before they got married. But I guess she thought she could change him. She freaks out if she discovers CD activity and then completely ignores it. Evan is miserable. They have 3 young children. And he constantly lives in fear that she will leave him and that he will lose his children. He put the brakes on the two of us because the wife will definitely leave him if she discovers our friendship. He says he is responsible for this situation and that he has to live with it for the sake of his kids.

I came into these forums looking for information about crossdressing and to look for advice. But I know I need to leave him alone and to be there as his friend if he needs me. So I guess this has turned into a RANT and a word of advice to single CDs out there…

Don’t marry a woman who is not accepting of all your beauty. Women who will love your masculine body and your feminine soul and fashion do exist!

UPDATE:

Thank you ladies. I have tried giving Evan up. I'm at the six week mark. My rant was a reflection of our time together. I would never expect him to leave his wife for me. The only woman he should do that for is Evie.

I already joined dateacrossdresser.com a week ago. I met a cool guy in my area. But today he told me "by the way I'm married." ARRRRGH!
    Last edited by GracieAnn; 12-10-2009 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Update