Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GG Attracted to Married CD

GG Attracted to Married CD

I met a great guy, Evan, who is a crossdresser. I think he is a beautiful on the inside and out. I am intensely attracted to him. He has shown me photos of himself as Evie. I think Evie is sexy as hell. Evan and I have flirted and I have expressed interest in meeting Evie. I would love to help her with lingerie, shoes and makeup. The thought of making out with her is an absolute turn on. I have fantasized about sex with Evan and Evie. I have expressed all of this to Evan.

But he is married. Married to a woman who knows about the crossdressing. She knew about it before they got married. But I guess she thought she could change him. She freaks out if she discovers CD activity and then completely ignores it. Evan is miserable. They have 3 young children. And he constantly lives in fear that she will leave him and that he will lose his children. He put the brakes on the two of us because the wife will definitely leave him if she discovers our friendship. He says he is responsible for this situation and that he has to live with it for the sake of his kids.

I came into these forums looking for information about crossdressing and to look for advice. But I know I need to leave him alone and to be there as his friend if he needs me. So I guess this has turned into a RANT and a word of advice to single CDs out there…

Don’t marry a woman who is not accepting of all your beauty. Women who will love your masculine body and your feminine soul and fashion do exist!

UPDATE:

Thank you ladies. I have tried giving Evan up. I'm at the six week mark. My rant was a reflection of our time together. I would never expect him to leave his wife for me. The only woman he should do that for is Evie.

I already joined dateacrossdresser.com a week ago. I met a cool guy in my area. But today he told me "by the way I'm married." ARRRRGH!
    Last edited by GracieAnn; 12-10-2009 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Update

Do yourself a favor and leave him alone. There are so many reasons.

Gold Member
    Hi Gracie. As you said in your post, I agree...it's better you cut off the relationship before it gets out of hand. As for your friend, he's in a difficult situation, and maybe should never have gotten married, but that's hindsight. It can be tough, especially when you care for someone.

First of all, welcome to our community. I agree with Ann. It's best you not get involved with him any deeper than just platonic friendship. My advice to you is to stick around this forum, and who knows, you may find a single CD that can fulfill your fantasies and desires without anyone else getting hurt or lives ruined.

My
    Tonya
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's great that you feel accepting and supportive. Perhaps you'll find another CD who is available and interested.
    But the situation with Evan/Evie has danger written all over it. Furthering it in any way will produce disastrous results.
    warmly, Linnea

Run away from him, for not only your sake,but for the sake of his family.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

i know my wife doesnt want to have anything to do with me when im dressed and i respect that as long as she lets me do my thing she loves me for me but says im too different when im in fem mode so she tries to ignore me i could see her not being turned on by a girl cause im not turned on by a guy it would be nice to have someone like you around to talk to and stuff i wouldnt want my family broke up over some help if u know what i mean i guess it would depend on the wife,
    mine has told me my time is my time and she dont care what i do she doesnt want to know what i do when im dressed so not to say i would do anything but i wouldnt know until that situation comes

Do yourself and him a favor and walk away hon. It'll be better for the both of you in the long run.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I think you don't want to be the home wrecker, but if he decides that being with you will make him happy despite the risk of losing his kids than you shouldn't say no.

Gracie,

I agree with the majority opinion - back away from this one. An accepting GG friend can be a powerful elixir for a CD, and if it gets intense it can get really intense. Let Evan and Edie sort out their problems on their own. If he becomes free, then the door is open. Until then -- there are lots of us out there who are not attched -- seek them out!

BTW, I have a number of GG friends who go out with me. They are all friends of my wife, and when we go out as two (or three) girls it is totally platonic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnn View Post
    But I know I need to leave him alone and to be there as his friend if he needs me.
    You need to leave him alone, period. Forget the friend thing, cuz that's just playing with fire -- and I suspect that deep down you know that.

Trust me honey, if CD is what turns you on, you should have no trouble finding someone else.

Hi Gracie, It is very enlightening that you can find beauty in a man who cd's, there are many of us out there and if this is something you wish to seek out, please do. I think that we are special in that we have charactaristics of both genders that shine through and as such can make for wonderful, faithful partners. As for Evan/Evie, you should move on and don't look back. Breaking up a family is a terrible thing to do and you should think about the long term aspects of this. Keep looking sweetheart, you will find what you want.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne66 View Post
    No, do his three kids a favor and leave him alone. They need him a lot more than you do. This is NO time to be selfish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne66 View Post
    Most excellent advice.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

I concur, don't get in the way of a relationship with married people.
    If he doesn't get the support he needs from his wife or if she can't accept you might get him on the rebound. Bide your time. If that doesn't happen there are plenty of other willing unattached CD's.

Nooooo. Personally I would not get caught up in this.... If I we're you!! But I hear Tiger is taking applications again!! And the women are lining up (to cash in) so don't be locked out.... and who knowsl... He might even look cute in a dress... Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

You have my sympathy Gracie. It sounds like the two of you should have met first.

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnn View Post
    Don’t marry a woman who is not accepting of all your beauty. Women who will love your masculine body and your feminine soul and fashion do exist!
    I certainly would not marry a woman that does not approve of my crossdressing. To be blunt, if she had a problem with that then I would just tell her to "beat it!" Clothes are just fabric formed into one shape or another, there are no "magical barriers" that resonate from men's or women's clothing that stops the other gender from wearing them.

Astrid
    "Chuck, you know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire, but those butterflies have got to be murdered!" - Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl "Seventeen Candles")

Quote Originally Posted by MarciManseau View Post
    No, do his three kids a favor and leave him alone. They need him a lot more than you do. This is NO time to be selfish.
    I second that!!! You are touching a lot of lives.

Do everyone involved a favor and leave this man alone. He doesn't belong to you. For one thing you are only hearing his side if the story, and it seems it's always the same story with men whether they are CDer's or not. My wife doesn't understand me, accept me, blah, blah, blah. He's is most likely not going to give up his family for you and if he did would you want to be with a man who just walks away from his children? It could be you in the next few years. IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by MarciManseau View Post
    Thank you, Marci. Those are three of the reasons. I could have typed out a pretty good sized list of reasons, but I have a feeling Gracieann already knows.

Gracie,

The best thing to do is just walk away from him. Getting involved with someone who is married is like playing with fire,you could get seriously burned.

If you really want to meet a M to F CDer, just go to dateacrossdresser.com,create an account,saying "GG Wants To Meet M To F Crossdresser For Relationship" and I'm sure you'll have plenty of willing takers.

Good luck to you.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I agree best to walk away.

Unless I misread Gracie's post, she already decided to leave him alone.

Very commendable, Gracie!

Welcome to the forum.
    DonnaT

Well, Gracie, it is best to walk away, be an ear yes, but keep yourself out of it. He has much to deal with without the complications. For me, I wouldn't want to be with someone unless they could give me all of themselves. If he resolves these issue's and honestly he either will stay in misery until his kids are out of the house, and believe me you WILL see the fur fly when the house is finally just the two of them... and hopefully he won't snap and destroy his whole life recklessly out of feelings of frustration. I've seen it happen, perfectly closeted until one day the wife see's a pic or outfit 'accidentally' left out where she will find it... For your heart though.... there are many single CD's who would sell their souls for a woman like you, don't sell yourself short. Carol

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I single woman attracted to a married man?

No, in my 60 years on this earth, I CAN'T RECALL of that EVER happening before!

But, if I DID, I'd say, " Look at how that USUALLY turns out!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!