Thread: so many shoes, so few that fit

Unhappy so many shoes, so few that fit

Can any of you ladies recommend some good web sites to find shoes at a big discount? I love shoes but alas, I have 8 pairs and only 2 of them fit well enough to actually walk around in. I like Electriqueboutique.com - they have some great discounts, but most of their shoes and boots are platforms. OK for the bedroom, but I'm tall enough as it is. Also, they charge more for anything larger than a size 12. Go figure, I wear a 13M and can get away with 12's only in sandals. Anything out there?

Scaredsis

Shoes

Hi Alayna,

I have found some good deals at Fredericks of Hollywood. As a matter of fact I just ordered 2 new pair. Size 14. with 4'' heels. Give them a try.

Have Fun,
    Betty

Try shoe express

Shoe express
    http://www.shoexpress.com/
    They will help you out if any one can. Not a large selection but very nice shoes @ affordable prices. They fit well and last.
    Summer

erin

snaz75.com for shoes

larger size shoes good prices

HillaryArtemis

Shop around

I got two cheap pair recently - both 12W - I got one at Value Village a great discount thrift store to by clothes. I got the other at an expensive shoes store for 10 bucks on a sale rack. You know I disagree with the platforms comments - I love platforms and I don't care they look sexy. You just got to know when and how to wear them.

JodyArtemis

Thanks! I saw a couple in the snaz and frederick's sites that I'll have to buy when I get paid not to mention a few other things......

I've only bought shoes at a store and always try them on. I find that no one really pays any attention to what anyone else is doing.

I still find that about 1 pair in 10 gets chucked.

I can usually get away with a size 10 or 11 womens. Payless shoes is one of my favourites too.

(Must be wonderful to fit a size 9 Erica.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ma(((((WOMAN!!!)))))n KittyMuffin's Avatar

eBay packages

I have found some good deals on eBay. My only problem is nosy parents who want to know what I am getting. So I have to order a bunch of other stuff (electronic parts I use) at the same time and say that's what it is. If I get one box they'll want to see what it is, or even open it when I'm at work (I wouldn't put it past them). I suppose I could get a post office box, but I have around 10 pairs already so I'm slowing down.