Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skills required

Skills required

This is a bit of a light hearted post, so please everyone read it with that in mind. The other day I was thinking besides the obvious make-up, style, walking correctly type of skills that us CDers need to master. There are other skills that barely get a mention that are are of paramount importance especially to those of use still in the closet. I've listed a few here, but please add others as you feel necessary:

1. The ability to change outfits completely in a car. Required by those who can't leave home dressed.

2. The ability to remove all traces of make-up within 20 seconds. Useful for dealing with that unexpected caller.

3. Good at hiding shoes and clothes amongst other clothes. We have to store our stuff somewhere.

For the "under dressers" who wear a bra and suddenly remember an appointment and realize the bra is noticable. That magical ability to remove said bra without taking off your shirt. Gold medal with crossed lipstick tubes to those who can perform this while sitting behind the steering wheel of your parked car.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Short sleeve shirts make this a good deal easier.

Parked, fine. But please don't try this in freeway traffic.

Daisy

Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    For the "under dressers" who wear a bra and suddenly remember an appointment and realize the bra is noticable. That magical ability to remove said bra without taking off your shirt. Gold medal with crossed lipstick tubes to those who can perform this while sitting behind the steering wheel of your parked car.
    Pfft, thats easy. One of my friends who i was doing a photoshoot with showed me know the girls do it.

Quite simple actually, but you do have to retract one arm into the shirt of course

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara

Ohhhh Don't forget lying!!! That's my wifes biggie when it comes to my crossdressing skills! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

What about not walking around the house barefoot, the kids might see the toe-nail polish

You have to be able to stand in line at the checkout counter, and not pass out from nervousness
    DonnaT

lol I always leave the bathroom with a towel and a tshirt on. That way no one sees how clean shaven I am
    removed

Or the constant worry that you may have forgot to hide history, photos etc. in the computer when someone drops by and wants to use your computer!

The ability to get stiletto heel marks out of carpets and flooring's, or at least the ability to lie about how they got there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Ohhhh Don't forget lying!!! That's my wifes biggie when it comes to my crossdressing skills! Lol
    Or if you believe in degrees of lies, then the ability to spin a story and have an excuse at a moments notice.

"Why are your legs shaved?"
    "Err? I got too close to the campfire, so I just shaved what didn't burn up."
    "It's 10 degrees out, what campfire where you near?"
    "Oh, did I say campfire, I meant the fireplace. Yes, I was warming my feet in the fireplace and they got too close."
    "Wow! are your feet burned?"
    "No, just the hair on the toes. Okay, nice talking gotta go."
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    Well, if you were in my situation at my family's house here's an important skill you'd need...

Learning not only how to walk in high heels, or really big high heeled boots, but learning how to walk in them in a dark house quietly!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joanne f View Post
    the ability to lie about how they got there
    I...uh...was doing some carpentry, that's a very macho thing to do you know and I dropped the ball peen hammer....57 times. So do you like the new bookshelf I put up?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

The ability to walk in heels in my apartment without the neighbors thinking I'm raising midget clysdale's in my kitchen.

LOL Phyliss, I did that the other day while driving!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I...uh...was doing some carpentry, that's a very macho thing to do you know and I dropped the ball peen hammer....57 times. So do you like the new bookshelf I put up?
    Or " there must have been a small stone suck on the bottom of my shoes" just coincidence that it was two the same size
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Seeing that you mentioned CD's,
    The skill of keeping a healthy balance of the crossdressing urge and mindset (Pink Fog???) so it doesn't overwhelm your life

The ability to stop staring at a GG when she is wearing something you would like .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

The ability to stop staring at a GG when she is wearing something you would like .
    That is very difficult.

Hmmmm

Actually those are basic skills for anyone having a dual identity.

Doing a complete change from femme to drab in 20 seconds flat when wife comes home unexpectedly, and appearing calm when you're frantic and out of breath.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Skill required...

The ability to accept the girl in the mirror.
    No closet is big enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    Actually those are basic skills for anyone having a dual identity.
    Make me sound like I'm a spy.

A Basic Skill needed by aspiring Crossdressers is to gain a thorough knowledge of all storage bins available at Walmart. If your really into tacky, you will also learn how to justify purchasing those little plastic chests of drawers.

But always remember, cheap plastic has a tendency to melt in attics that reach a temperature of about 140 degrees in The Summertime. I'm saving you all the hassle of learning That Fact, melted plastic looks really crappy on items of lingerie.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I have a hard time with that as well.

Also very important

1. The ability to look at women's outfits and accurately determine if it fits you or not without going to the dressing room. Same goes for shoes.

2. The ability to know what your size is for each clothing store. Ie. Misses Size 2 Skirt in Old Navy= Size 4 Misses Skirt in Macy's

3. The ability to be immune to the pain from shaving mishaps in your armpits, ankles, behind the knees and bikini area.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth