Thread: unusual happening (even for me)

unusual happening (even for me)

I just read the thread about walking down the street and being followed. just thought I'd tell a little story about me that happened yesturday.
    most of you know that I dress full time here at work, weel yesturday about 10:30 am, I was standing in (on the floor) in the front window. the man across the street had been taking his trash cans back after the pick up, he walked out of the back through the gate, saw me and waved. to late for me to move so I waved back and smiled. He signaled for me to come out (twice), I shook my head no and pointed towards the other room and he raised is hand in acknowledgement. I went back to the computer to finish the night shift report. when finished with that I took a cigarette and walked out to the front gate to smoke it. He was still in his driveway, saw me and ran across the street towards me. I thought OH CRAP, too late to go back in. I stood there and upon his arrival at the gate he asked if I were one of the care givers, I shook his hand (like a lady does). HE said I saw you from across the way ( guessing about 100 -130 feet away), thought you are pretty and I'd introduce myself. At this time he is about 2 -3 feet away, looking me in the eyes. I said "thank you it's nice to meet you". He looked a little harder and said, "you're a guy" Wow, YOu're a guy" ! I replied sure am. He said thats cool, turned around took one or two steps away to leave, turned back around and said " YOU ARE CUTE THOUGH"! once again I said thank you and he left.. I have talked to him a coupe times before, in drag. He will never know what he had done for MY DAY ! ! !
    this is the exact outfit I had on and this security cam pic was taken about 15 minutes afterward.
    window.jpg
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Incredibly

How incredibly forward and confident of him and what a great testament to your own appearance and confidence as well.

Maybe more people than we think are confident enough to say a guy in drag looks (in your case) cute.

Most people just aren't confident enough to accept someone else commenting someone else. Like how guys never really talk about how another guy looks...

correcion

I had not talked to him in drag. I should have said DRAB. I feel now as if I can at least fool some people from considerably closer than I thought. before I figured I was pretty good from across the street but now feel I may be OK from 20 - 30 feet away. I mean this guy was 2 -3 feet away and I spoke before he had a clue. (as far as I could tell) and I got the impression that he was in no way interested after that. to bad too, he's kinda cute...
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

@ Work

May I ask, what do you do that you can be your self....It must be a Dream job.
    Lucky You
    JoanAz

Bobi Jean,

That's a wonderful story and you look great!

How great that you get to dress on the job! And wear such cute outfits.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobi jean View Post
    He looked a little harder and said, "you're a guy" Wow, YOu're a guy" ! I replied sure am.
    I would have replied with something like, "Um, soft of, I guess", or maybe "Well, that's one way of looking at it."

Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    How great that you get to dress on the job! And wear such cute outfits.
    I would have replied with something like, "Um, soft of, I guess", or maybe "Well, that's one way of looking at it."
    that's good. I'll remember that one... (i hope)

That's great Bobbi. Did you find out if he had a brother for me?
    Your sis
    Beth

Quote Originally Posted by bethw View Post
    That's great Bobbi. Did you find out if he had a brother for me?
    Your sis
    Beth
    where did this "FOR ME" come from Sis, You know I get first pic!!!!!but
    I'll ask him. I don't know about brothers but he does have a roomie I'd like to talk to.(while dressed) he's even cuter than the one yesturday.

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Bobi, that is so cool! And he was so cool about it! Wow, what a great experience! Thank you for sharing it with us.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Wow, thanks for sharing that. That is really good to hear that he said thay you're cute

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara

Bobi;
    i always did get the leftovers. LOL
    Hugs again Sis
    Beth

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    Wow Bobi Jean what a great experience for you! You must be on cloud 9!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

I wish I could meet my neighbours like you did Bobbi
    Lesley Ann

Just curious, do think your voice gave you away? You look passable...