Thread: Close Call Turns Into a Pass (sorta)

Close Call Turns Into a Pass (sorta)

[SIZE=2]Hey girls,

My girlfriend's been abroad for a month, and when I told her I was on this site she asked for a pic of me en femme. I sent her a picture with the explicit instructions not to show to anyone, and to destroy the picture after she'd finished looking at it. It turns out that she hadn't destroyed it, and her brother happened to see it!

Her brother and I are pretty close, although with the exception of my girlfriend, the entire family is extremely homophobic (when the brother got an earring their father slapped him in the back of the head and told him "why do you want to look so gay?"). After she told me, I was a bit distraught, thinking that my good standing with the brother would quickly dissolve. But it turns out, not only did I pass, but he didn't even recognize me! (To be truthful, my every-day clothing leans more towards Abercrombie & Fitch, rather than the Lyp Service and Mi-6 that Charlotte perfers).

The conversation (as told by my girlfriend) went something along the lines of:
    Him- "Hey, who's that?" (looking at the profile pic)
    Her- "Oh, that's just some girl"
    Him- "Hey, is that one of Jenny's friends?" (her friend's name)
    Her- "Um, yeah"
    Him- "Oh, I didn't know she had any gothic friends"
    Her- "Well, she didn't used to be gothic..."
    Him- "Oh, ok" and then walked off.

Just thought I'd share that with you gals. Wish I could have seen my own facial expressions from the beginning of the phone coversation to the end.
    Whew!
    [/SIZE]
    Too... Shy shy... hush hush, eye to eye...

Departed
    Char,

Jacki and I were out Friday night. The doorman at Escapades is Jacki's neighbor. He does yardwork at Jacki's house sometimes and knows both Jacki's en homme self and his wife. Since Jacki has been going to Escapades he's suspected this guy knows who he/she is and is just playing dumb. That later turned around and Jacki became convinced he didn't know.

Last Friday Jacki decided to tell him. Well if you saw the look on his face, it was priceless. He had no idea! Now just imagine Jack (as we'll call his guy self) interacting with Marty (the neighbor), talking, etc. then pan to Escapades where Jacki is talking to Marty (the doorman). Marty never made the connection. I sometimes wonder who would recognize me if they saw a picture of Julie.

Many times I have been asked why I dress fully with makeup and wig. Simply put I think I look much better than without. But there have been times I have felt that somewhere deep inside am I trying to bury or hide my male self? I don't like masculinity so it's a natural that I would do everything to hide it but do I have other motives? I haven't been able to answer that yet. But I'll keep digging.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie M.
    Char,

Jacki and I were out Friday night. The doorman at Escapades is Jacki's neighbor. He does yardwork at Jacki's house sometimes and knows both Jacki's en homme self and his wife. Since Jacki has been going to Escapades he's suspected this guy knows who he/she is and is just playing dumb. That later turned around and Jacki became convinced he didn't know.

Last Friday Jacki decided to tell him. Well if you saw the look on his face, it was priceless. He had no idea! Now just imagine Jack (as we'll call his guy self) interacting with Marty (the neighbor), talking, etc. then pan to Escapades where Jacki is talking to Marty (the doorman). Marty never made the connection. I sometimes wonder who would recognize me if they saw a picture of Julie.

Many times I have been asked why I dress fully with makeup and wig. Simply put I think I look much better than without. But there have been times I have felt that somewhere deep inside am I trying to bury or hide my male self? I don't like masculinity so it's a natural that I would do everything to hide it but do I have other motives? I haven't been able to answer that yet. But I'll keep digging.

Yeah this is THE QUESTION to work on it. So far I came at peace that being in two appearances eventually will lead to one complete outcome. But what is that outcome, is the thing that beats me.

I should say that I am believer but Stelli is still wanderer before it settles for a the most appropriate belief.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    When I first came out many of my friends couldn't believe it was me. Once I was Jennifer (before coming out) and saw a friend at the bar he looked right at me (through me it felt like) but never said anything. Once I was out I asked him if he had recognized me that night - he couldn't believe it but no he hadn't. We are too self concious sometimes I think. There are plenty of folks that have trouble putting Mike and Jennifer together. I take it all as a compliment!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jennifer_Ph; 08-03-2004 at 04:55 AM.

HillaryArtemis

interesting point, Stelli

Actually Stelli you bring up an interesting point, this morning my wife and I were talking and she asked why Jodi and I were so different and separate and why Jodi just couldn't be a different version of me. You see Jodi is complete make up to heels and so different than me. You I like to talk a lot, but the only answer I could come up with it is about gender and gender is everything. That is not a satisfactory answer. Perhaps someday the two will merge, but I doubt it.

JodiArtemis and the other one

Close call #2
    WOW !!! charlotte that would make me feel great ..: ]
    soooooooooo's here's my close call today ... off work today early ...get home ...yayyy notes on the table we are gone til 5 .... uhoh ..lol sherlyn needs too be here ... soooooooooo's i quickly shower shave .... do a fast makeup .... and woahh ... i pull one of the best makeovers i've done in a longtime ... feeling sexy and a bit giggly i think ...hmmmmmmm DRIVE ?? hell yea ... so on go my mudd jeans..my bra with some stuffing ..no forms yet...black top ..my boy runners ...and out the door ... next caution !!! i drive a pick-up ... well alotta girls do i think so ..vroooooom off i go .... feeling real confident i,m driving for bout 20 mins..o god ! my neighbour's car i see coming..."""SWEAT SWEAT """ SHE stares right at me as we pass...im like o god noooooo... im now realy nervous ... i drive for about 10 mins longer ... time is ticking .. i need ta get back home .. then i think .. no choice ... vrooooom back home i go ..i decide the back road is the sneakiest way in .. as i come round the corner RELIEF she is not home .... quickly i escape my truck ..in the back door ...up the stairs..quick look at me in the mirror ..*sigh i don't wanna end this already today ..ah well...SHOWER.... out of the shower the phone rings...its HER..lol SWEAT SWEAT""..she just asking about the fence between our yards and taking it down ...i agree ..but my mind is racing ... finally on goodbyes ..she sez .. did your sister have your truck today ... i kinda laffed and said not unless she took without me knowing while i was working ...lol bye bye
    Sherlyn

Life Traveller
    Hi Sherlyn:...very nice pic...a bit bigger smile might do you well, still you pass as far as I can see...thanks
    CHER

ty cher ... lol im getting there ..im a very quiet person in real life ...i dont hardly smile much

Life Traveller
    HI Miss Sherlyn:...quiet or not, you have much to make a smile about...you look very fem, passable even...you have cute fem features...in short - you're hot...ladies on this Forum would kill to have your good looks...and you think you don't have much to smile about? - Pooh, I say....kisses
    Last edited by Cher; 08-03-2004 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Spelling
    CHER

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

Thumbs up That Was Quite An Excursion...

...and I'd have loved to have been along for the ride...

Nice going Char,

Maddy
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty

Marda

Red face Get A Motorcycle

Hi Sherlyn

You *do* look *Great* in your pic ... maybe your "transporter" doesn't smile very much but there's no reason why *You* can't :-)

Meanwhile, maybe you want to get a motorcycle (for your *sister* to ride) ... that way you can be *seen* driving the truck without worrying ... as long (that is) as *you* remember *Who You Are* :-)

Hs / Marda

Hiya: ] thanks so much .... well a motorcycle huh >> Marda god i'd be in the ditch ..lol never have ever been on one ...lol ...my truck is a very common red chevy ...lots around ... >>>Maddy ..lol ..well if you hadda been there i coulda ducked while you grabbed the wheel ...lol >>> Cher ,, ty hugzz kisses back

Erica,

Almost the exact same thing...accident...happened to me. Only, it was my waist nipper that had dropped to the floor beside the bed...unbeknownst to me. My wife found it and at first thought it was hers. When she found her's still in her drawer, she confronted me with it. That's when I had to confess to her that I was a transvestite and liked to wear woman's lingerie. We talked for awhile...usual questions...are you gay? how long? when? where? why?

Since then the topic occasionally comes up, but I feel she is somewhat uncomfortable with it. One good thing has come out...she's bought me a few pairs of panties from victoria secrets....maybe tonight I'll get her back in there for a few more. I let you know how things go.

Paula J.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Not "showtime" just yet for this "goddess"

Great story Char...you pulled it off in absentia! Not bad. Maybe some day Christine will have the cajones to "shock the world"...unbeknowst to the world that is! Once the "sands" of time due a little shift here, there, and everywhere, her coming out party may become a reality. Talking at least another year though. This small town in Michigan ain't gonna be the stage for that show...not with the wyff still teaching and being a very visable presence in the community. I owe her that much for her acceptance, even though it's not currently where I would ultmately like it to be, of Christine.

When we make the move to Florida next year...and with a full year of hormone therapy "under my belt", so to speak, we'll see just how far Christine has come, and if wyffie's acceptance level has risen as well.

Time is on my side ladies...yes it is!

xoxoxoxo,

Christine

Still "The Crystal Goddess Closet Queen"