Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Present Giveaway!!!

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Christmas Present Giveaway!!!

Ok Gurls, It is the holiday season. A time of peace and goodwill to all. I have what I think is an awesome idea! A Christmas giveaway! Here's how it works: Most of us have a few things that we love(tops,skirts,shoes,etc..),but for some reason,they just won't fit! Well, here's your chance to get rid of them, and as our Karren is fond of, commit a R.A.O.K.! Since this is my idea, I'll go first as an example.I hope this will catch on and many of our sisters will benefit. So, here we go. I have a pair of light brown wedges, size 11 that are like new(save for a few darker spots on them,here and there). I grabbed the wrong size! So I can't wear them and they are taking up space in my already overcrowded closet! So the first P.M. I get with a U.S. address to send them to gets them!! Just like that they are yours! I will pay for postage and everything! I don't want anything in return but the knowledge that you are enjoying your new aquisition! Check out the pics. Merry Christmas!! Who's gonna be next?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow! What a sweet thing to do. Thats so nice, i love it. Hugs to you.....

Still available!

I had one PM from Marcia Blue asking if they were still available. As of this writing, they are. I still have not received an address yet,though.

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    I don't have a big enough collection yet to have things I no longer want, but what I great idea! We should have a freebies thread in the classifieds section.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

A great idea!
    warmly, Linnea

Gone!

The brown wedges were claimed by Marcia Blue! Hope she enjoys them. Ok, anybody else gonna participate in this? C'mon, there has to some of you out there.

Oooohhhh! What a great idea! I don't have much because I already gave a bunch of stuff to my neighbor, but I'll go look.

Okay, great idea... I'll play.

Thanks to the amazing efficiency (not) of the USPS, I ended up with two copies of this dress and the vendor has ignored all of my attempts to return it. So for the daring among you, the brand new, never worn copy can be yours for Christmas.

It's a size L. Same deal, the first PM with a U.S. address gets it! Enjoy!

[SIZE="3"]OK, I have a pair of new size 13W black patent pumps with 3inch silleto heel. They are a couple sizes to large for me. They need a loving home. First PM with U.S. Address gets them.
    Picture to come later
    [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

A few more items up for grabs!

Kudos to Ricki S. and Marcia Blue for their contributions!

Nobody wants FREE stuff?

I just got word from both Ricki S. and Marcia Blue. Nobody has claimed their offerings yet. Frankly, I'm a little disappointed that this idea has not taken off. I counted well over 400+ views to this thread and only 2 of those participated! I thought that this would be a kind and thoughtful idea that would benefit everyone who participated.Those that had items they didn't want or could not use could give them to someone who could use them. Maybe you got a new wig and don't like your old one as much but it's still in decent shape. You don't need it anymore and there are plenty of gurls who would love to have their first wig. You can just send it to them knowing that it is going to good use and not just laying around. Same goes with shoes or blouses etc.. whatever fem items you have that either don't fit or you just plain don't like. Somebody else might.All i ask is that you don't offer garbage or damaged items. C'mon, where is the love that I feel this thread deserves? Or, maybe i'm just lost in the pink fog?

What a great idea!
    It's a shame that I can't participate. I have no belongings of my own. I can't keep anything in the house for fear of the wife finding it.
    Lisa

I think it's a great idea, but I just don't have any good stuff to contribute right now. It's all been given away already. (I might have something after Christmas. ) The things that have been offered wouldn't fit me. I'm sure someone can enjoy them.

Took a quick view of this thread, yeah, I have something at home that I can give away. But I understand as there are going to be a lot of us in the closet that don't want to give away who we are. I know, I know, lots of you are 'out'. Some of us would simply rather not, despite the great 'deal' of free stuff. My donation is a pair of pink pumps with a square toe, size listed as 15 but are way, way too tight for my size 16 feet. As many of us know, there is a very wide variation in sizing these things to our feet (my example: I wear a men's size 16, but thanks to the odd sizing that the manufacturers use, I've had women's shoes ranging from size 13 to 17 that will fit me). Pic later tonight. I suppose they will fit someone with a men's size 13.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    great thread and idea, but the dress is not quite my style and the shoes would be more a boat for me. I am a size 18, and have nice small feet (size 8ish wide women size)
    Drumming, My other hobby

blue canvas sling backs

i have 1 pair of blue canvas slingbacks size 11 from route 66. the first P.M. I get with a U.S. address to send them to gets them!!
    tinker_bell's husband!!!/ formerly known as charlene peters.

I have two body pieces available to the first US address received. Addressee will get both. Both are large and the leopard print unzips all the way around and will actually seperate if needed.002.jpg
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Doh! I wish I lived in America :P Soo many nice things

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara

Love that dress, Ricki, but don't know how to PM, or if I can yet. Looks very nice though.

Straight, yet curvy
    It's an awesome idea, Tonya! Really shows your Christmas spirit!

Like some others on here, I'd love to take part but there's no parcel delivery service here in my closet.

Give it some time, more people will join in. Good for you for getting the ball rolling.

The dress has a new home for Christmas!

Keep it going!

[SIZE="3"]I have a new home for the 13W black pumps. (They are on there way Sara)
    I will look and see if I have anything else for the Merry Christmas give away.
    [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

B.B.C.D. & D.Q.I.T. Chloe' Buffington's Avatar

OK I'll join in

As the rules above stated, I'll ship this wig to the first PM I get with an American address.

Sent to DiannaRose.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chloe' Buffington; 12-22-2009 at 07:17 PM. Reason: GONE
    Life is too short to not be who you are.

This is a wonderful idea,I appulad you ladies. since i have just started rebuilding I dont have much,but let me see what i got after me and my gg go thru are cloths this weekend
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcia Blue View Post
    [SIZE="3"]I have a new home for the 13W black pumps. (They are on there way Sara)
    I will look and see if I have anything else for the Merry Christmas give away.
    [/SIZE]
    Thank you again for the shoes
    once i get over the flu i will go through what i got and pick out an item or two.