Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leg shaving joys

The first time I shaved my legs was in 97' out of boredom one night in my hotel room. The next night I shaved the rest of my body hair (not head). I have been "hairless" ever since.

How does that saying go...?..."Once you try bare, you'll never go back to hair" hmmm...som'thin' like dat'...hehe

There is nothing better than the feel of your skin after waxing, you skin stays so smooth for a much longer time and when it does start to grow in again, the hairs are softer and the next waxing becomes easier.

I wax my legs, my bottom and also around my clitty. I leave a tiny little triangle of hair just above it.

Quote Originally Posted by sanchini1 View Post
    There is nothing better than the feel of your skin after waxing, you skin stays so smooth for a much longer time and when it does start to grow in again, the hairs are softer and the next waxing becomes easier.

I wax my legs, my bottom and also around my clitty. I leave a tiny little triangle of hair just above it.
    I have to agree. Waxing is quite wonderful. I get my legs done usually. But for christmas I want an entire body wax.

Wink

I've been full body shaving for about 2 months now and have learned to hate having any traces of hair or stubble whatsoever. When lying in bed i can spend ages just loving the feeling of my legs rubbing together smoothly,

The first few times the razor burn and red bumps was attrocious, especially around my upper chest. However over time the hair softened and as long as i keep to a good routine and moisturise the irritation is minimal.

I also bought an epilator to try this week, only used it briefly on my legs and chest. Hurt quite a bit on the legs but soon got used to it, when i tried it on my chest however the pain was immense. Havn't has the guts to try it again yet

I must agree that there is nothing better than shaved legs and how they make you feel. I have been shaving my legs for over two years, SO didn't approve but has stopped complaining over time. I love the feel of nylons (thigh high with garters) on over freshly shaved legs. Recentely I have been using body butter lotion on my legs after shaving and enjoy the natural look under a skirt from time to time.
    Love
    Laura Lee

Quote Originally Posted by karen68 View Post
    Hi Girls, I love to shave my body totally, but in peticular my legs, I absolutely love the feel of them and would never let them be hairy ever again, I use to wear stockings and loved them, but now I seldom wear them prefer to see and feel bare legs, (so fem). I was just wondering if there are any of you girls that feel the same way, would love to hear from you either way. Karen
    I have shaved my torso and legs for 15 years.

It is essential to my transgender personality.

I just loooove having a full body shave and then dressing up in sexy panties & bra etc.
    Last edited by kellyanne; 12-16-2009 at 11:21 AM.

Nightly when I shower before bed, I used my Venus or equivalent multiple blade razor and go over my thigh fronts. I apply a lotion that claims to slow hair regrowth-think it is a fraud, but it feels nice.
    Curiously I no longer have lower leg hair or inner thigh hair (no doubt the anti androgens I take play a role in that-but that rules out 'hanky panky' so you may not choose this route!). I love to have silky smooth legs when I put on my Silk Reflections each AM. Shaving legs can be a bold step. A few years ago my wife would have been shocked, but I think after my bout with skin cancer and radiation she decided to let the matter cease being feared. Last summer I had my legs shaved and wore shorts and didn't think anything about it. No one commented-or cared I suspect. Probably would be this way for most.

The first time I shaved my legs was wonderful experience for me.
    Made myself a hot bubble bath, lit some candles, then slowly shaved my legs. Totally enjoying every stroke with the shaver.

Now it's just another thing to do every other day. lol
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

I use Veet and sometimes Nair but nothing beats shaving your legs in a hot bath (as I did this morning), but I do love the feel of stockings or pantyhose....

I have been shaving my legs for more than 25 years. I love the feeling of lined slacks rubbing against them.

Smile

I love shaving my legs and body. I never had a whole of body hair to begin with but I never liked it. When I finally decided to shave,I loved it and no turning back. I shave about everyday and my wife loves my shaved body plus it makes you look younger also.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

I wouldn't even think about going out unless my legs are freshly shaved. It is splender.