Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leg shaving joys

I Love to be fem

Leg shaving joys

Hi Girls, I love to shave my body totally, but in peticular my legs, I absolutely love the feel of them and would never let them be hairy ever again, I use to wear stockings and loved them, but now I seldom wear them prefer to see and feel bare legs, (so fem). I was just wondering if there are any of you girls that feel the same way, would love to hear from you either way. Karen

Oh i agree. There is no feeling as nice as a freshly shaved or waxed leg. It actually sends a shiver down my spine.

I have been shaving my legs for a number of years. Even before, my wife knew of my crossdressing. She made a comment one day, that my leg hair made her itch in bed, and maybe I should try shaving them.

She didn't have to tell me twice. The shaving has expanded first to my Chest, stomach, and back(with my wife's help). It now has expanded to my entire body except my head.

It feels so good, I would never stop. I'm asking for an empilator for Christmas

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Oh,to have a smooth body,shaving is a neccesary evil,but something we gotta go thru to acheive But of course the feeling we get afterwards more than makes up for it

Smile

Shaving my entire body feels so nice. I only wish I would have started it years ago.

i love the feel of my legs when their freshly shaven but prefer to wear stockings and tights the smoother my legs are the better they stockings feel against my skin,i shave my body completely except for my 'downstairs' and that is only at my girlfriends request(say no more,nudge nudge,wink wink,say no more, know what i mean!)

stacy-marie

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Shaving my entire body feels so nice. I only wish I would have started it years ago.
    Ditto and Hurah here. I don't shave my back or grion as I use Veet there ,but I keep it all smooth all the time. It's never a chore or nececearry evil for me.I love to coat my freshly shaved legs with a gel body oil. Then I can either go totally bare, like wearng shorts, or my nylons just feel so clingy and smooth over my newly nude legs. I did use Veet and the results were respectibly good, but I really LOVE the act of shaving my legs.

XXs
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

I Love to be fem
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeycd View Post
    Ditto and Hurah here. I don't shave my back or grion as I use Veet there ,but I keep it all smooth all the time. It's never a chore or nececearry evil for me.I love to coat my freshly shaved legs with a gel body oil. Then I can either go totally bare, like wearng shorts, or my nylons just feel so clingy and smooth over my newly nude legs. I did use Veet and the results were respectibly good, but I really LOVE the act of shaving my legs.

XXs
    Yes Barb I know what you mean it does have a certain joy when shaving

New CD

No Better feeling!

Hi,
    I love the feeling oif my bare legs, so Fresh!
    Love shaving, but I now have a Braun Epilator that does a better job.
    I use it all over. Quite painful, but lasts for weeks. I love my epilator!
    Last edited by Jessica Tryst; 12-13-2009 at 03:42 PM. Reason: spelling error

I Love to be fem
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Tryst View Post
    Hi,
    I love the feeling oif my bare legs, so Fresh!
    Love shaving, but I now have a Braun Epilator that does a better job.
    I use it all over. Quite painful, but lasts for weeks. I love my epilator!
    Hi Jess yes had thought of getting one too so they are good are they, not sure I could do the pain thing though. (whimp) lol

The actual shaving is a pain, but the result is so worth it! This time of year I wear a lot of stockings and tights, which always feel sexy against smooth skin, but I'm with you on how feminine bear legs feel against a summer skirt or dress, especially when you get a tan on...

I look forward to it

Waiting patiently for the OK from my wife, she has always loved running her fingers through my hairy chest and in trying to keep balance and understanding in the house, I choose to wait for her permission. I have asked and I know it will come with time and look forward to the day that I can have this experience. I also told her I wanted to get my ears pierced but that it would be wise to wait a few years until my yougest is old enough to understand. Thank god for the little clip on adapters.

My wife had to work today, so instead of watching the local NFL team on TV, I spent the time shaving neck to toes in the bathtub. there is no better feeling than being hairless.

I really don't mind shaving. Taking a nice long steamy bubble bath and shaving is a sensual, fun thing for me. I do like the feeling of one smooth leg rubbing against the other one. I do also love the feeling of pantyhose of freshly shaved and lotioned legs.

After shaving my legs I don't wear stockings for that day but might wear them the next.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

>< you girls are making me jealous!!

I'd love to shave from head to toe, but im going to have to wait until i can.
    Once I can, i plan on doing so, I really want to!

Currently living at mom & pops. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ><

the only thing im a bit hesitant on, is shaving my arms. thats the kind of thing that im not going to be able to hide, I guess i'll figure it out later..

All of your posts made me have little fantasies in my head about having a shaved body ^^

Red face

I love to shave my whole body from the ears down, then when I put on a pair of panties and slip the feeling is electricfying. The only problem now is that I'm getting older the body doesn't bend and twist to get some of the hard spots.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I love to shave my legs!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Not shaving Waxing

I shaved for a few times but with all my hair and I goes all the way up the back of my legs, it is a real pain.
    so three years ago I started to have by legs waxed. It was alittle painful but the next time was a lot easyier. I love how it make my legs fell. Plus it lasts a lot longer. Now 3 years later if I can efford it I have my whole body done. It is a wonderful felling to have all that hair gone and when I do dress it makes my body look and fill so enfemme. Try hun you will like it Becky

I Love to be fem
    Quote Originally Posted by june2cd View Post
    I shaved for a few times but with all my hair and I goes all the way up the back of my legs, it is a real pain.
    so three years ago I started to have by legs waxed. It was alittle painful but the next time was a lot easyier. I love how it make my legs fell. Plus it lasts a lot longer. Now 3 years later if I can efford it I have my whole body done. It is a wonderful felling to have all that hair gone and when I do dress it makes my body look and fill so enfemme. Try hun you will like it Becky
    yes becky I was going to give it a go but don't like the fact that I have to grow it till it gets long enough to wax

Smile

I love shaved legs. So much so, that I had mine waxed today (first time). I love how they feel so … naked.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Styles View Post
    I really don't mind shaving. Taking a nice long steamy bubble bath and shaving is a sensual, fun thing for me. I do like the feeling of one smooth leg rubbing against the other one. I do also love the feeling of pantyhose of freshly shaved and lotioned legs.
    Exactly! But make mine thigh high stockings.

I LOVE my legs shaved and how smooth they are now. I just bought an Epilator actually which hurts a bit right now but will get better as time goes by and it will more then worth any pain for the results of beautiful/sexy legs.

Yes!!

I love the feel of shaved legs!! In fact I could have written your posting!!
    Vicky

I have to agree there is nothing like the feeling of a shaved body.....I just love the way my panties and hose feel afterwards.