Thread: All the way out

All the way out

most of you may recall, I have been out to my family as a cross dresser for a few years now. (from 5-7 years) depending on when they were told. this past weekend is one that I will never forget. The 10th was my 60th birthday, my son had to teach that evening so he made plans to take me out on the 11th for my b-day dinner with him. During dinner, We discussed the fact that I had previously told him I would be leaving his mother within the next couple weeks or so. he, naturally, was a little upset about that and wanted to know why and to make sure I thought I knew what I was planning to do. We talked about how unhappy I have been for years, about how irritable I have become in the last three or four years, a lot of things, but it all boiled down to MY HAPPINESS, and he is all for that. Last week I posted somewhere on here that I had been writing my story, well, my son and daughter-in-law read it this weekend, pictures and all. Not only does it 100% disclose the fact that I am a cross dresser, but it goes a LOT FARTHER than that. The story itself was written as a means of self therapy for me, to, kind of, help me understand. It has done that, and more. while doing the story I realized that I am not just a crossdresser. I admitted to gay sexual tendencies I have been feeling from a very young age. admitted to having sex (as a girl) with some brothers friends(boys) for presents I thought I wanted at the time. He got really pissed at that until I told him is was not incest, I never had sex with my brothers that I remember, just my brothers friends. I mean, I admitted to damn near everything. Male on male sex in high school,and at that time I knew what I was doing. I once had sex with another man when I was about 25 or so, and that was the first and only time I had sex with another man, with me being the man in the act. but most importantly I admitted to the present, which is very revealing to everything I want. I have been married to the same woman for almost 38 years and been faithful to her for over 30. Now I want to, and honestly feel I need to be a woman. I want to live 24/7 as a woman but it isn't practical at the time. I want to have sex as a woman, that is not practical at the time either but it will be soon. As it turns out, My son is so frigging cool with all this this, he and my daughter in law now say it is time for my grand-daughters to meet their other grandma "Bobi". I honestly never dreamed of this, ever happening, or their acceptance on this level. I'm going to cry. My son and daughter in law, already knew that grandpa dresses up, but in the past it was always "we'd rather not confuse the girls like that. Now,(and I still have a hard time believing it), it is time to meet grandma "Bobi".
    We will take our time in planning this. I sure do not want to blow this chance.
    I now have an appointment set up with a counselor. that was done before, actually set up the appointment on the 7th, for the 15th. MY daughter in law is going with me. My son has to work until after the appointment but wants me to set up follow up appointments when he doesn't have to teach. I think they want to go just to make sure I don't chicken out, which isn't going to happen. I have to do everything I can to be happy. I'm way to old not to be!!!
    I'm so emotional right now I can't write any more. this has already take aver an hour to write and I have work to do
    Thank you all for reading and I will keep everyone updated as we proceed.
    CLOUD NINE ? NO, I AM SO HIGH ABOVE THAT
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Most excellent.

[SIZE="2"]I am so happy for you[/SIZE]

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    That is so encouraging!

Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

My hope for you is that it all gets even better from here.

That's great! I really hope that everything carries on going so well

Wow! Good for you.

Outstading

Bobi Jean
    Girl I am so happy of you. Your story is just great and so heart warming. All my hopes and prayers go out for you Becky

Bobi, I understand where you're coming from, and that you need to look after your own future happiness, but you never mentioned your wife's point of view. She's invested 40 odd years in a relationship with you and raised your kids. I hope she's not just being dumped because you've decided to go your own way and you have no further use for her. Please tell us that she's got a happy future too.

Tony

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile So happy for you

Love when things go well... Kimberly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Bobi I'm so happy for you. It must have been a wonderful feeling when you son told you he was alright with it and wanted his daughter to meet Bobi. I would do anything for that feeling
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

What a great story. I hope the best for you.

Thumbs up

without a doubt,you are my hero and an inspiration

Congratulations Bobi. You have taken a major step in a major way. I wish only the best for you and your family. Thank you so much for sharing this uplifting true story.

Hi Sis;
    I'm so happy for you. I wish I could go down the same path as you but I don't think that will happen in the near future. If you feel like it PM me and we can talk in private.
    Your sis and friend.
    Hugs
    beth

Bobi,
    Living well is living the way you need it to be.
    Wishing you the best.

Ronni

All the way out

I am very haappy for you,and wish you the best of your new world.