Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone but me Dream about being dressed?

Does anyone but me Dream about being dressed?

I have dreams about being dressed in public. Sometimes it's cool and others I'm being ridiculed. I've had dreams about going to work and trying to explain my different clothes, as a construction worker a bra can be hard to explain! Maybe it's just me, kinda hoping to be accepted, or maybe not, what does anyone here think about my dreams?
    Last edited by sherryleigh; 12-15-2009 at 08:10 PM.

I never really had any, but then for a week straight it seemed like I had one every night. I haven't rememberd any in a while though.

Not really, but sometimes right when I wake up, I think to myself; "God I would love to wear that little black dress today". Then I get into my man clothes and go forward with the day as husband and daddy and simply think; "I should have put on that little black dress today".
    Where is your mountain and have you climbed it today?

Sounds like you want to out youself. Your time will come when your ready.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    I dream of it regularly (though I always enjoy the dreams and wish I'd have more) ...usually I'm with my wife, and she doesn't always like it but she accepts it and doesn't say anything about it.

If only life could reflect our dreams... <sigh>
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

I have dreams of being dressed but they mainly come when I wear something fem to bed.

All the time.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Did have many dreams of being dressed,but that was during my first marriage,where my dressing wasn't tolerated at all,Now in my second marriage,am living out my dream,

Silver Member
    I do dream of being out dressed in public and it is one of my things that I want to achieve for next year, I guess the nice thing for me is that when I do dream of being dressed, they are always nice dreams

I had dreams last night, with me in public wearing a bra with forms which were clearly visible, can't remember if there were other clothes envolved. Dreams are funny that way.
    I was around people I knew (at least in the dream) and none ever said anything.

Yes!

I dream of Joy nearly every night. Nearly always about going out doing the typical girl things. Some dreams are truly r-rated however!

Joy

All mine stopped about 5 years ago.... When I started going out enfemme... Why dream when reality is so much more enjoyable!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Many many years ago and before I dressed fully I often had dreams of being dressed in front of friends and family. Oddly in those dreams no one seemed to notice. I don't have very many dreams like that these days but one recuuring dream (once or twice a year) I have is being in a nice dress and heels and for some reason I try to hide my bust by holding things in front of me. I have no idea as to the significance of that but I'd sure like to know where I got those pretty dresses.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

When I was a kid, dressing used to be the last thing I'd think of before I went to sleep. It was the only thing that used to relax me. I have periodly had dreams about it my entire life, though I must say that since I've had the freedom to dress whenever I want at home, the dreams are less frequent.
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Unhappy

That would be a nice change for me. Just last night I was dreaming of Godzilla, and T-Rexes roaming around!!!

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by sherryleigh
    I have dreams about being dressed in public. Sometimes it's cool and others I'm being ridiculed. I've had dreams about going to work and trying to explain my different clothes, as a construction worker a bra can be hard to explain! Maybe it's just me, kinda hoping to be accepted, or maybe not, what does anyone here think about my dreams?
    [SIZE="2"]I often dream about being dressed in public, then wondering how I got there! The rest of the dream is usually about extricating myself from this situation, but sometimes I just calm down and enjoy the dream – it’s not a “lucid” dream by any means, but, somehow, I adapt to the situation and enjoy the circumstances. So, I agree with your theory that we are subconsciously hoping to be accepted in one way or another, since this idea must pass through our minds on a daily basis. Being on this forum only increases pleasant thought about acceptance…[/SIZE]

I have daydreams about being dressed up and going out. Even after i've already done it.

Why dream when can just do it? I'm dressed 90 % of the time out and 99% in. Starting to wonder why I bother with the drab. I thnk all of my friends have already figured me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    All mine stopped about 5 years ago.... When I started going out enfemme... Why dream when reality is so much more enjoyable!!
    I would like to have the confidence that you have, and go out enfemme, I'm sure it would be fun, but I still like my dreams,
    I just hate waking up from them sometimes.

I have dreams of getting caught sometimes. I can dress all the time at home, but am not confident enough to go out. My wife trys to get me to dress and go out every Halloween, but I'm too chicken.

I dream about being fully dressed every night, and it's always wonderful.

I've had that dream

When I was in college, I used to have a keg party 2 or 3 times a year and invite all of my friends over.

Several years later, I had a strong recurring dream that I had gone to one of these parties in a wig, sweater, mini-skirt, stockings and heels.

The dream was so vivid that I felt it had actually happened. I'm pretty sure that it didn't....

Never had those, but I had dreams about finally going into a lingerie department or store and getting caught.

Now that I have done that stuff those dreams never happen.

I have had nice and odd dreams of crossdressing, I have had dreams I WAS femail too and realized it in the dream like WOW this is weird/cool as hell.

The ones I remember are my favorite
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

dreams

I have dreams about being dressed in womans clothes. Funny part is that I am always partially dressed as female and partially as male. Like wearing a bra and breastforms and missing a wig. Real goofy things. Yep I have them.
    Janet