Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anyone but me Dream about being dressed?

It is funny that someone posted this because i've never had a dream about crossdressing, until just the other night, and i really can't say what happened
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

Yes. All the time

Dream

I dream about it all the time as I cannot wear my fem lingere to bed. Wife knows about my wearing panties and such and has even bought some for me as well as some other lingere. I am just not able to wear to bed anymore as we have daughter who sometimes comes to our bed at night.

Anti-Member To Gender TheGirlNextDoor's Avatar
    I have had many dreams where I was all dressed up around my friends and it made me feel really uncomfortable when they would speak to me because I didnt want to respond in my man voice. Oddly enough they never say anything about my clothes. It is just my insecurities that make it an unpleasant experience. Then there are the dreams where I'm alone and I'm in a huge room filled with the most amazing clothes and I get to wear anything I want, but I suppose they all can't be winners.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My Y chromosone is doing the splits

You know it is funny because I never dreamed about me being dressed until about 2 years ago when I started wearing full makeup, wig, etc.

Until that point I really think that I had an impulse to dress in feminine things but didn't really understand it. In fact, I was actually trying to stop it.

Once I started fully dressing and actually transforming into a woman I then began to try to understand and accept my true self. When that happened I started having more and more dreams where I was a woman in the dream. Now I am a woman in the greater majority of my dreams.

It is quite interesting and I think it says a lot about how we truly view ourselves.

Kisses,

Allie

[SIZE="2"]I have had several dreams where I am dressed or involved in crossdressing in one way or another be it shopping or getting makeup. They are almost always positive in that I feel very happy when I wake up.

Now I hope I have one tonight.

Mercedes XOXOXO[/SIZE]

Tough to dream about being out in public when I've been there done that lots!!!|! The first time is ahhh bad but it does get easy after that!
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!