Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Conundrum

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

A Conundrum

It is a "big" conundrum, how can anyone stand cotton bras and panties? Get yourself to VS as soon as possible and stock up on the good stuff. My only question is why do they even make cotton panties?????

2 cute for words!
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenHiller View Post
    My wife and I have always had our own clothes, mostly because she's been a little bigger than me, but then she went to Weight Watchers and got back to her svelte self. Yea!!!

So here's the problem: her boring cotton panties and bras no longer fit her, and she's wearing all my expensive bras and panties now. She's always supported my feminine side, I love her too much to complain, and I'm delighted she's lost the weight, so what do I do?

be a good girl and share, GG's share every thing from dresses to bras if your the same size that is.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    It is a "big" conundrum, how can anyone stand cotton bras and panties? Get yourself to VS as soon as possible and stock up on the good stuff. My only question is why do they even make cotton panties?????
    I personally can't stand VS, i can find some amazing things at like Ross or Bells

I don't think you have a big problem unless money is tight right now.

Wink

All my problems should be so easy to solve I went out shopping yesterday and got us 6 new bras, 2 white, 2 pink, 1 red and 1 black, and 8 pairs of panties, all on sale and all very pretty. Woohooo!
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

I would love to have your problem: what a great reason to shop for femme clothes, especially panties and bras and other lingerie.
    warmly, Linnea