Thread: she did a double take

she did a double take

another confusing title from me but that seems to get the best responses(yeah, im an attention seeking *****)
    was at work today and my place of work has a stop and search policy and randon searches are carried out throught the day and also on exiting the building(theres a button on the wall that either opens the door or makes you stop to be searched)
    well i had to go into one of the back areas near the store reception and the search room to put some equipment away,on my way out one of the managers called me to come for a search.
    so into the 'interigation' room i went,a search consists of you emptying all pockets and turning them inside out to show you have nothing else and if the person conducting the search decides you have to lift upthe leg of your trousers/hem of skirt and roll back the tops of your socks.
    well i was asked and without thinking i lifted my trousers up and reached for the top of my sock before realising i was revealing my smoothly shaven legs to 2 of my managers.
    i did pause for a second trying to cover up my legs but still had to continue to show i had nothing concealed.
    as i was showing that i had nothing hidden in my other sock i noticed my managers eyes look at my sock and then away and then back to my legs.
    nothing was said but im sure at least the one of the managers(there were 2 as one was female) noticed my smooth legs.

sorry about the terrible spelling(im dyslexic)

kisses

stacy-marie

shaved legs should be no big deal lots of excuses for no hair and always the truth "I like them shaved" I would be surprised if anything was said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Sort of makes you wonder what exactly when through her head.

Probably went right over their heads. Next time, underdress with pantyhose - that'll get 'em going.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

I find it really offensive when companies treat employees like suspects. I say they deserve any and all weirdness that you can throw at them. No hair one time and tons of long fake hair the next. Pantyhose one day and the goofiest socks you can find another day...

I could have lots of fun if this occured at my work. I might show them anything from shaved legs to pantyhose to pretty pink socks. I would love to see the expression on their faces.

I really don't think that shaving your legs is a sign that someone likes to dress as a woman.

I know more than a few men who just don't like having a lot of hair. here in California we call it "manscaping"

Randi

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I don't think that shaving your legs gave you away; but if you had been wearing panty hose, then maybe.
    Dana Ryan

A lot of older men don't have hair on their legs caused by circulatory problems. It is not unusual, if your over Fifty.

But, I think I'd be looking for a new Company to work for. Unless you shovel diamonds or something similar, why would any Company subject their employee's to fairly regular, intrusive, searches? A Company or individual who doesn't trust others, has a major concern about theft, probably does so because they "steal" from The Public! I imagine that's how they got The Idea in the first place.

So tell me, just how come you worker bee's haven't contacted a Union, and asked for some representation?

Peace and Love, Joanie

thanks everyone for your replys
    the post wasnt about them realising i dress its just the look on her face at my shaved legs,the place i work and the area im from they see what isnt the norm as weird and anything slightly odd gets passed arround very quickly(most of the staff now know i have an ingrowwing 3rd nipple)
    i work in a supermarket(one where they sell elecrical goods,dvd's cd's as well as food) and the search policy isnt there to accuse more to protect stock.
    this policy has been agreed with the stores union and you can ask for a rep if you wish.
    as for finding other work,i would if there was anything better available,theres better jobs(more enjoyable work)but id lose money as the work isnt higher paid and benefits(store discount,free shares in the company and the pension sceme is fantastic)

kisses
    stacy-marie

hot patootie,bles my soul marisa's Avatar
    next time roll the pant legs up and say " see, i have nothing, not even any hair". i can understand why some companys would do something like a search. i also think that anne66 has a good idea. throw all kinds of different things in the mix if you know yer gonna likely get searched.

that reminds me of a comedian who said about drug testing"pee on the outside of the cup cuz the technician has to handle the cup and wont want to" he say"never mind,thats why they call it random"

Bodybuilders, models and swimmers shave their legs year round. Shaved legs should be no big deal these days. Hold your head up high, you have nothing to worry about.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

she did a double take

The woman most definately noticed but who cares, as long as you didn't take anything then she shouldn't care or even bring it up. Opens up too, too much chance for a legal issue and if she is a good manager she will forget about it as fast as it happened. The male manager didn't notice anything, men are not good at detail like this. She may want to search you more often so I would surprise her with panty hose and oh how fun it would be to wear a bra and forms so they have to check the protrusion in your top to see just what you are hiding. I wish that I could be a fly on the wall for that discussion afterwards!!!

Many years ago it was de rigeur for ALL banking personnel here in the UK to be clean shaven. No facial hair was permitted, moustaches, goatees, beards were not allowed. Far too easy to hide coin of the realm in facial hair.

Shaven legs.... Who cares these days. It is only the anally retentive that show surprise or make an issue of it.

i would ask the female inspector if it was ok to wear pantyhose to work everyday!!

I had a similar thing happen many years ago when they used to do random searches at a store. They searched inside my backpack and found a pair of worn tights. As it happened, I'd been wearing them at work but took them off when I changed out of my uniform. A lucky thing too as I also had to lift my trouser legs. I simply said that my girlfriend had left them round my house and I was bringing them back. Not sure if they believed me though!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Shaved legs? I bike race

would be more interesting if you said what business you're in.

Aspiring lady of leisure kay_jessica's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stacy-marie hanna View Post
    thanks everyone for your replys
    the post wasnt about them realising i dress its just the look on her face at my shaved legs,the place i work and the area im from they see what isnt the norm as weird and anything slightly odd gets passed arround very quickly(most of the staff now know i have an ingrowwing 3rd nipple)
    i work in a supermarket(one where they sell elecrical goods,dvd's cd's as well as food) and the search policy isnt there to accuse more to protect stock.
    this policy has been agreed with the stores union and you can ask for a rep if you wish.
    as for finding other work,i would if there was anything better available,theres better jobs(more enjoyable work)but id lose money as the work isnt higher paid and benefits(store discount,free shares in the company and the pension sceme is fantastic)

kisses
    stacy-marie
    I think you have a week union if you let that policy become the norm. Random search policy for employess. I'd resign in protest. If they don't trust me then I don't want to work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne66 View Post
    I find it really offensive when companies treat employees like suspects. I say they deserve any and all weirdness that you can throw at them. No hair one time and tons of long fake hair the next. Pantyhose one day and the goofiest socks you can find another day...
    I like your style, Anne. Maybe add some ankle or wrist cuffs that can be used for restraints.

I can never understand why people are amazed when a guy shaves his legs. Maybe he doesnt want to look like a gorilla, lol

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Wow! That was so mild. I wear short shorts to show off my shaved legs. I was thinking, "What if I were searched?" There would be nylons, garterbelt, bra, silky panties. I'd hope to at least get a rise out of someone on that. LOL I carry a concealed weapon every day to work in my "carry all" bag and I get a cursory search but no one yet has demanded I totally open and empty it or there would be some poop on the paddles for sure. Hey! Before you condemn remember, the constitution guarantees my right to carry and besides, a girl can't be too careful, right?
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.