Thread: My Supportive SO

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar

My Supportive SO

I've been seeing my SO now for about 6months, and she has always shown me support in my crossdressing. She has even done my make-up for me which I really enjoy.

We live some distance from each other about a 45mintue drive (in the UK thats a distance ) so due to my shift pattern and her work rota we only tend to see each and once or twice a week. But at end of November we both had a week's leave due, so we spent it together as you do.

On one of these days Rachael came out and my SO did my make-up. After she'd finished so turned to and 'Does Rachael want come shopping with me'. As you can imagine this throw me abit but I agreed so we went out together.

Now while shopping I was clocked a couple times,(a couple of kids, their mother and another woman) but one was a bloke who just stared at me, that hard unkind stare, I as normal, I just ignored him and started to move away. But my SO stared back daggers, if looks could kill he'd be dead. He blinked first and scurried away.

I looked at my SO,
    Me 'I thought you were gonna hit him'
    SO 'I would of done if he said anything, silly little twat'
    Me 'I think he got the message'
    SO 'Moron should mind his own business your not doing any harm'

(this is the editted version, her language was a wee bit stronger )

Apart from that with had a good day, with my SO being my bodyguard

God I love this woman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Rachael,

You have a real gem of an SO there. Cherish her!

Hugs,

Daisy

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    sounds wonderful !

lucky block, has no idea what he missed ( broken nose that is...)

nurture that relationship ! remember, go slow, communicate to make sure she is still comfortable with Rachael
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

Hi Rachael, your SO sounds just like mine, I've got nothing to worry about when I'm out with my "minder"

Wow, an SO who's a body guard! She's a keeper.

You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Rachael, my goodness I am so happy for you. To have an SO who is so protective is just awesome. Congratulations on your shopping trip and on being with a special lady.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Awesome! .... my wife also (especially in the beginning when I first started going out with her) has always been my "protector". It feels so nice to have your SO take the lead role and take you shopping. It's a great feeling of love, trust and validation.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

You are a lucky girl.

Wow, you are a lucky girl who not only is accepting of Racheal, but willing to do her makeup AND stand up for you too A rare woman, I'll tell you that

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Thanks everyone for your support

Strange, from the on onset my SO said she had no problem with my crossdressing. It wasme waiting for the ballon to explode.......

But the shopping trip made everything click.

After I explain this to her after the shopping trip, you know what she said...

'Humph! Told you so. You can cook dinner for that'

Sometimes all you have to do is close your eyes and take a leap of faith
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

You are lucky to have found someone that accepts you for you and such a supporting girlfriend. You girls will have so much fun ! I hope you made her a very special dinner!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    It's sounds like your SO is just like mine in that she is your fem sides protector. Don't let this one slip away.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth