Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tattoos

tattoos

I never got any and now I am glad I didn't. I was wondering how many of you got tattoos (being macho) and now regret it?

I have three that I got during "macho" periods and I don't regret a single one of them, actually I'm planning more. The thing is, they aren't necessarily "macho" tattoos. They're pretty neutral, and with the way tattoos on females are viewed these days I don't think it hinders my ability to fully express my femme aspect at all. I personally am a big fan of ink on anyone, as long as it works for them.

I got four tattoos when I was a teenager, one is pretty macho and I and several friends had the same one done at the time. Occasionally I regret them, but never enough to consider having them removed. They are part of who I am, a part of my life.

I have a few that are Macho but I just kinda keep a suicide girl type of attitude about is there are many sexy GG out there with tattooed forearms.
    Hugs

I have a couple they don't go to bad in fem they are celtic art
    mostly harmless

I got three, dont think there really macho, I wouldnt say I regret getting them

I have 'em, but they aren't gender specific
    Existence is suffering; Life is pain; Nicotine makes everything tolerable

My tatoos are called scars and I earned every one. Tatoos aren't macho they are sissy. Scars are either physical or mental and more important than ink, just maybe not as permanent. Just saying.

All my tattoos are very girly, and what I have to be careful of is not to show them when in boy mode.

- Diane

I have two female style tats and next year I am getting one more female tat. Have never regret any of them. I will admit to taking a long time and thought about each one before getting them done so not to regret later.
    SRS January 27

I have 1 tattoo of a dragon. I don't regret it at all. It was something that I had wanted for a couple of years before I had it done.

I am happy to say I have never had a tattoo. Although lately I have been thinking of getting one done around my ankles, but I cant because I have bad variscose veins around both my ankles which make them twice the size.

One I get them removed, then I may get them done

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara

Yea I got um

Yes I have four tatoo's got them while in the Navy. It was a sailor thing. I do use a tatoo hiding make-up if I'm going out, and wearing something revealing. and yes If I could afford it I would have them removed.flickr.com/photos/daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I have a small rose on my right hip. Never thought of it as fem when I had it done but I guess it is so.

I have roughly 6 tattoos on one arm, which was supposed to become a sleeve. The art isn't horribly masculine, but in hindsight I do see now that I was just attempting to compensate somehow with what I wanted to do with my body and life. I can easily see that, now, I still want to finish the art (icons immersed in celtic knotwork, vines, and flowers) so that I have a complete piece one day. In the revalation of coming out as TG, I now am connecting with beauty more fluidly, and see the desires to add much more femine work to my body - an ankle tatt or 'tramp stamp' as many call them, but art and beauty none the less in my eyes.

Do I regret the perhaps the initial needle to flesh on my arm in the art that will be forever embedded in my skin, not really - though I wish I had had the forsight to change the locations to much more feminine locations to start with. Ahh well, my beauty lies in my own eyes, so that's all that matters.

Smile

I have a tattoo of a wolf howling at the moon on my left shoulder blade. I don't regret getting it and when I wear my spaghetti strap camis,my wife think its looks sexy. She also has a small rose tattoo in the same spot also.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

No tats yet. I did make a joking remark to my wife that I should get a real feminine tramp stamp (on my lower back) and she was very serious when she said "go for it"..........hmmmmmm.

I have one that is not feminine and do not regret it, it is inconvenient at times.

Teri

I have one a first cavalry tat on my left shoulder. There are no women in the first cav, so I guess you can call it macho. I don't regret it though. It is a reminder of the guys who fought and/or died with me in Viet Nam.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

got one on my back of a chicken and referances to driving a truck. I like it but wish I had not gotten it.

Very feminine tramp stamp here...love it!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by sherryleigh View Post
    Tatoos aren't macho they are sissy.

I have many scars as well as my tat - everything telling its own tale. My grandfather was a POW during WWII and got my grandma's name tattooed over his heart while there. So by your statement, that makes him a sissy. I resent this wholeheartedly.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Don't have one, at least not yet, but I've been thinking very seriously of getting one that involves the lower case script letters "t" & "g" kind of scrolled together with wings to make a butterfly design. I've done some sketches now I have to decide where I want it, I'm thinking back of my ankle.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Its too permanent.

[SIZE="2"]Never got one. As a kid, i used to put on yjose play temp tattoos. I really wish the tattoo industry, would simply come up with tattoos, that are temporary, like for a year, so that the bloody things are not permanent! I hear of people having boyfriend, or girlfriend's name tattooed on, and, of course, they are stuck with it, long after breaking up![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop Louise View Post
    [SIZE="2"]I really wish the tattoo industry, would simply come up with tattoos, that are temporary, like for a year, so that the bloody things are not permanent[/SIZE]
    There are Henna Tattoos, but they can be expensive and its sort of hit or miss in regards to quality since not many inkers get involved with it. The downside is that they only last for about 3 weeks and can not be removed - the henna paste stains the ink and you have to wait for it to fade away on its own.

Stay away from India ink tattoos.