Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Straight guys and transsexual women...

Coda...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Plasibeau View Post
    ...But because it complete screws with what they've been taught is feminine and what isn't. So what it really comes down is social conditioning and well thats just my humble opinion.
    This is an excellent point...

1: they dont understand it
    2: homophobia
    just assume you will be going through a lot of candidates, but thats ok. you have to develop a thick skin to be very different in this world. this should come as no surprise.
    most importantly- keep your sense of self worth and dignity intact. it is your job to guard that at all costs. no one can take it, you can only give it away.
    Happiness is a choice.

I agree, you are a stunning woman, and I for one, would be ecstatic to be with a beautiful, courageous woman like you!