Thread: almost a car crash,histerics,possitive attitudes and a childs innocence.

almost a car crash,histerics,possitive attitudes and a childs innocence.

or crossdressing at work
    (this is a long one)

well after my earlier post this week to find a movie so i can wear my maid outfit to work,i decided that it seemed a good idea(I opted for rocky horroras the movie).

i got up an hour earlier then i usually would to start getting ready for work.after a quick shower and shave(face only,legs etc were done last night) i started to get changed.
    my outfit without the dress ,apron and wig consists of a bodyshaper size 38d,home maid d breast forms ,black opaque holdups,lace topped kneesocks,lightweight white sundress as a slip,a knee length net skirt petticoat and a pair of black wedges.

after getting into my 'under garments' i started on my make up(2 types of foundation,light face powder,black eyeliner and mascara,purple and pink eye shadows and finally lipgloss)which took 20 mins to put on and get perfect.

then came my dress and apron which ihad to put on carefully as not to get makeup all over it(the collar of the dress and ofcourse the apron is pure white)making the final ajustmets (making sure theboobs were straight,no petticoat showing,makeup was still ok) after doing up the zipper and apron ribbon I took a minute to admire myself in the mirror before putting on and styling my cute violet wig.

After getting ready I only had 10mins before I had to leave for work.i don’t drive so I was having to walk while dressed so I got my long wool coat out that did cover the dress but not the remainder of my stockings,kneesocks and shoes) leaving the house I (almost literally)bumped into the postman. I got a weird look before he handed me the letters and took off at top speed.

I walkedmy usually route to workand about halfway is a busy road. as im waiting to cross a car coming from my left starts to move towards the middle of the road into the path of an oncoming car,as this driver comes near to me I see the reason hes vearing into the middle is hes trying toget a good look at me,the other driver sounded his horn and the driver swerved to avoid the collision.

As I neared the edge of town walking past a carpark I suddenly hear laughter coming from my right,looking to find the source I saw a woman almost on the floor with laughter pointinf to her 2 friends in my direction,the friends noticed and said to her that its ony a blokein a dress which actually made her worse than ever.so ignoring the laughter I continued on my way.

Once I got to work,the part which I was dreading(what if it was only me dressed up)everyone who I saw were really friendly and loved my outfit.there were quite a few dressed up in different outfits so I wasn’t alone(most female staff were dressed as schoolgirls)

I worked the full of my shift dressed as amaidwhich was fun to see the look on some of the customers faces when they realised that I wasn’t female.
    The best part was about an hour into my shift and I saw a customer come up to my checkout,iwas serving someone else at the time so wasn’t really paying attention to them yet when I heared a sweetlittle voice say’mommy,why is that man wearing a dress’.the woman in my queue hada daughter with her about 5or 6 years old with an extremly confused look on her face.i didn’t get to here the answergiven as I was taken off the checkout to do another job.

So that was my day, a full 12hours by the time I finished this as I havent bothered to get changed yet spent dressed as a maid.the one thing ive definitely learnt from today is to get shoes that fit if im gonna dress for an extended period,my wedges are a size too small and my feet are killing me now.

Kisses

Stacy-marie

Wow, what a day. Good going girl You have achieved something I wish I could do.

Lots of love,
    Miss Kara

[SIZE="2"]Wow Stacy, you must be REALY HOT to nearly be causing auto collisions!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Stacey that's awesome. You made the day for a few people out there but you made a better impression on us to go out for that long.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

thanks for your comments.
    the car crash was more himtrying to see if i was a guy or a girl i think.
    it was fun its the first time ive been out during the day around my area anyway, i did wear my maid outfit out in central london for over 9 hours to an event at a club and wore it for 4 hours at night on halloween(yeah i know its cliche to dress on halloween)other than that my dressed walks have been in the wee small hours and ive avoided major roads and the town centre.

kisses

stacy-marie