Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wife said NO girly things under the tree

wife said NO girly things under the tree

My wife asked what I wanted for x-mas and I said nothing,,she then asked again and I smiled and she caught right on and said NO girley things under the tree since our son wouldnt know what to make of it,,once that was said my smile was removed rather quickly but we decided on jeans,,the yucky ugly boy types...but after all is done there might be a present for you up in the room later for no one to see she ended the conversation with,,,,

has anyone else ever got something girly for x-mas?

Once my parents gave a box filled on sexy panties to my sisters boyfriend,,I asked about that when I seen him opening the gift and they said it was a joke gift and of cource they wasnt for him but for sister..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

I had a boyfriend a couple years ago who gave me this gorgeous crushed velvet dress for christmas....only it was 4 sizes smaller than I wear....he did it on purpose. Yeah.

This year I'm not tied to any one person, so who knows
    Existence is suffering; Life is pain; Nicotine makes everything tolerable

I have never gotten anything girly for christmas. I have wanted to but since only a few select people know about Kara, its a bit hard.

Lots of love,
    Miss Kara

Yes I have!
    And birthdays too!

nope not me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    For the last couple of years my mom has just given me cash for Christmas knowing very well I was going to spend it on girl things. This year she already told me she bought Caroline a present. It took a couple of years, but she's cool with it now.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Not at home. An SA once gave me a gift box of cosmetics she put together from her store. I was drab when she did it and I was overwhelmed.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Nope, never did get any "girly" thing under the tree. Fact is, never got any sort of "girly" present, Wife never was fully accepting. Don't look like there'll be anything this year either.
    However, I'm holding out some sort of hope for next year. I think I'm gonna "come out" to a pair of close friends of my late wife and I. Somehow I kinda get the feeling they already know, but I haven't made it official.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

girl items for xmas tree

i would this year if i was home. but i will get all gifts when i go home on leave in feburary.

No girlie gifts here either ... but you KNOW I'm absolutely gonna don me now my gay apparel!

Lori has received earrings, bracelets, underwear, sweaters and perfume.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Almost all of my gifts are girly and that's because it's just me, my wife, her son, and her sister that exchange gifts. My wife's son always buys me gender neutral gifts like music CDs or a bottle of something alcoholic, but my wife and her sister only ever give me girly gifts ... and we all open our gifts in front of each other too

However, when my wife's son was younger (as is in your situation I think) he didn't know about me and neither did her her sister, and so on Christmas morning it was all "traditional" but later in the day I too got a special girly gift from my wife in a private present opening in our bedroom
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Under the Tree

Christmas, birthday, valentine,sweetest day My wife has no problem with giving me female things at anytime or for any reason, She is one of a kind and very special in that.

No girly gifts under the tree

I can see it now I open a present, the kids would ask what I got and I hold up a very pretty feminine skirt or dress and with excitement in my eyes say isn't this absolutely drop dead gorgeous!!!

I'm afraid that would be a little hard to explain to the kids.

When anyone asks me what I want for Christmas I just can't think of any male things I want because I'm absolutely not interested in mens clothing and stuff. However, I can think of many things that Vicki would love to have.

I always give my wife a special gift Christmas Eve to open containing some sexy lingerie. I hope this year that she will have a special gift for Vicki if I'm lucky. After all I've been a good girl!!!

I would love to have an all Vicki Christmas some year. To be dressed totally as Vicki and have all girly presents!

Vicki

I don't know if I'm getting anything girly this Christmas, but my wife buys me bits and pieces all the time

No girly things for me either, my wife likes the manly part of me and is having a hard time with the adjustment, but one day at a time. Maybe eventually.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    When you have others around, putting presents under the tree makes it kind of public. My wife usually gets me some girly gifts, but gives them to me after we open presents and my daughters have gone home. My daughters know about me and open gifts with us, but are not that excepting; so gifts with my fem name under the tree, might not work out very well.
    Dana Ryan

I've had skirts, makeup and jewellry for Christmas. I've asked for some dangly earrings this year so fingers crossed!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

My best friend always buys me girly stuff for my birthday and for Christmas. She also gives me some of her old clothes that she thinks I might like. Best friends are great!

I have a strange feeling i may be getting something this year after "Er Indoors" found this Christmas stocking while we were out shopping and I've since been banned from looking in a corner of our bedroom
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 06-23-2010 at 05:29 PM.

I only get girly things....As a matter of fact just the other day I got girly things from my daughter's friend! A lovely blouse! She's really more like my daughter as well though. We all went out together to my grandson's concert a few days ago too and then had dinner afterwards. Gosh I love my Family!
    Well behaved Women rarely make history

For me, this will be the first Christmas that anyone has known that I crossdress. Even so, I'm not expecting anything under the tree, but there might be a package or two in packages placed elsewhere in the house or sent to my mailing address.
    warmly, Linnea

A hairy dude in a dress Nigella23's Avatar
    I'm really hoping my wife has got me something, it will be our first xmas when either of us have known about Nigella, even if it's just a lacy pair of knicks. I normally get what I assume most married men with children get at christmas, practical, practical, practical.(Not wanting to sound ungrateful, but can i have new socks and jeans when I need them rather than as a gift!) My best xmas presents over the last few years has been the lingerie I've bought my wife!

It is a little awkward to get girly stuff if you have young kids, or family members you are not "out" to who will be with you at present-unwrapping time I am hoping there will be a little something for "later", though my wife bought me some girly things including makeup and underwear for my Birthday, so I'm not going to complain if Santa doesn't bring anything too femme!

Having said that, obviously Santa knows I have been very good this year, and would probably prefer, say, a home waxing kit to a BB gun. The latter would be fun too since I was never allowed one as a kid (we saw the "Christmas Story" for the first time last night - being from England originally we weren't familiar with it, but it was fun). We are the only ones on the block playing Slade's "Merry Xmas Everybody".

I got an electric ice maker which is kind of a kitchen appliance which is kind of a girlie gift? Right?? I'm grasping at straw here... Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos