Thread: Flying en femme/Going en femme a/Going en femme at roadside, library, cafe, and dorms

Flying en femme/Going en femme a/Going en femme at roadside, library, cafe, and dorms

Hey girls, I
    Last edited by irenetancd; 02-13-2010 at 03:26 AM.

What an amazing story! I would never have the guts to do that. Looks like you had a great experience and all of the staff were very accepting and nice. Great photos too!

Kate x
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Irene thanks for sharing your trip you are very pretty and are a great role model for the TG community. Transgender people are growing by leaps and bounds these days

More and more I hear of girls shooping endrab or enfemme, flying eating out and being accepted. It's women like you who areleading the way go girl go

All I can say is WOW! That is a wonderful experience thanks for sharing it and Some good tips too. Thanks.

That was a great story Irene and I'm glad you had a good time in your travels. Everyone seemed so nice and excepting. You have a way with women
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Wow, I used to fly to Shanghai for work, but I never had the courage to do that!

You rock girlfriend!

Fantastic experience. Thaks for sharing. Great pictures also. I total enjoyed you story, it really reached out to me.
    [SIZE="3"]Luv ,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Theresa
    [/SIZE]

Go Steelers!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I have yet to fly en femme internationally because of the concerns with passports and such. You seem to have a great technique for working around that. I may try it next time I go overseas.

I found the acceptance level of the different carriers interesting.

Thanks for sharing the story
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

Good for you, Irene

Gutsy move, Dear. I am ok with not challenging that one yet. Just getting out and about can be traumatic enough.

Next trip, go to Europe. Security's still a thing, but the air crews and people in general are much more tolerent than what you seemed to experience.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Flying Crossdressed

Back in August 2009 I flew dressed and not really trying to pass as a woman in a very obviously femminine top, womens dress pants underwire plunge bra and panty and soft sole shoes and not one peson said anything and even airport security personel didn't even bat an eyelash. I went throught at airport security checkpoint with no problems. The flights Sioux Falls to Minneapolis and Minneapolis to San Diego I left Sioux Falls at 3:30pm an arrived in San Diego at 11:10 pm .

I believe most underwire bras have plastic and not metal for the underwire so that the only part of a bra that is metal are the back hooks.

Great story Irene and Thank you for sharing it.
    Last edited by serinalynn; 12-26-2009 at 05:24 PM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Air Safety

Just when you thought it was safe to fly en femme some other a$%^hole pulls a stunt on another plane.
    Can you imagine doing it today?
    Maam, whats that gel under your blouse?
    Maam what's that gel at your hips and butt.
    Maam what's that bulk in your panties.

Oh sorry sir! Step into this room with this nice man.

Arrrgh!!!!

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Flew as myself to see my daughter this last November for Thanksgiving holiday.

Flew from Philadelphia to Atlanta as myself. I'm in transition and on hormones and have also changed my name legally. So I thought it about time to travel as me. Wore a skirt and nice blouse and traveled as Kimberly the entire way down and back again from Atlanta the following week. Was introduced by my daughter to all of her friends as "My dad Kimberly". On the return trip talked with a retired Steel worker on the plane for over two hours. I was dressed as me, but in no way am I passable, especially with my voice. But had no problems with anyone.

One of the things I've learned is that if you are comfortable with yourself, others will treat you with respect and common courtesies. I had no troubles with the security check in, showed my license with my male (old) picture which is completely different than how I look now.. So don't be afraid to travel enfemme. Kimberly Marie Kelly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

I'm so jealous! You look like you were having fun, and you look just so cute!

Very nice Irene and my lips are sealed.

I was flying United, trying to get onto an earlier flight. I think the gate agent was one of us. Very nice despite the insane crowds all trying to get on.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

Flying En Femme

Great post, I have flown en femme a half dozen times and it is fabulous every time. I can't wait to go through the full body scan systems they are talking about, won't they get a kick out of that! I do think that we CD'ers may have a problem now getting through security with our falsies.

Flying Enfem

I am kind of curious about wearing our bras and forms as well. I only underdress while traveling so am a little concerned as to what reaction will result when they see them on a full body scan.
    Lana

You look great, Irene--sounds like a fun day!

You look great Irene and such a nice day to go out.

you have nothing to worry about, you look 100% female, and look like you're having a wonderful time, i think thats what makes you look so convincing, that and the fact you went for the toned down look, from your other trips. I think we all try too hard at being ultra fem, with short skirts and very high heels.

love

paul(a)
    Last edited by paulcduk; 01-03-2010 at 09:13 AM.

opening the closet door Barbygirlz's Avatar
    wow you look great and are having so much fun

Thumbs up Lovely!

[SIZE="3"]Irene, You look so lovely in all your pictures.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Your lucky that some handsome guy didn't pick you up.