Thread: How is everyone dressing for the new year?

How is everyone dressing for the new year?

Just curious.

I'm in a LBD hanging around for the ball to drop.

Guinevere

To be honest, like Ward Cleaver. Instead of June.

Pink Jammy bottoms, pink sweatshirt, pink lace panties, slippers. I'm happy. And Happy New Year!

in my red dress

just had to start this year dressed differently then i have any other year
    Attached Images Attached Images

Short (about 2" above the knee) tiered purple party dress, sheer stockings, lots of gold jewelry, and 4-1/2" Dolce & Gabbana pumps in metallic gold. Very New Years-y and got a lot of compliments.

- Diane

Seeing as I was just meeting a few friends from church for a late dinner and a couple of drinks I wore an ankle length denim skirt, withe mock turtleneck sweater and brown knee high boots with a short stack heel.
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

Classic Lingerie Lover

Just Loving It!

Right now I'm wearing a white bra and satin cami, black panties, 6 strap black garter belt, black seamed hosiery, black patent pumps with 3" heel. Black half slip, black knee length pencil skirt and a white crepe long sleeved blouse accented with pearls.

I FEEL SOOOOO GOOD!

Happy New Year and many Hugs
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

I'm not, sadly, too much family about. I don't envision ever being disowned by anyone but I still don't want to burden anyone. Anyway, I've got a long solo car trip coming up so you bet I make up for this with a nice long girly time once Im settled in wherever I stop.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Was at the fish drop in stockings, a cord mini, black satin top. My god was my legs cold but loved every minute of it.
    I may not be a super model, but it feels so good.

Work

I had to work, so I wore VC second skin satin panties & bra under my police uniform.

Would've, but I didn't want to be "all dressed up with no place to go".

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I fit were up to me, I would wear the dress my wife got me for Christmas or the dress I wore last night, but the family is going to my parents house for the big family get together. I don't think it would fly over very well.
    Drumming, My other hobby

Aspiring Member
    Didn't dress up last night, but today I'm wearing a short red sparkly dress, black hose, my black 4 in sandals, and my new wig!!

Didn't dress last night due to going to friend's parties. However, once the wife and I got home, I slipped into my favorite nightgown.

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Like this...

A tasteful, yet elegant black, pinstripe suit dress, with black boots, and a matching necklace, earrings, and brooch.

I had a very VERY fun night out, BTW, with a couple of my best friends and a few great new ones. Not a bad way to ring in the New Year I must say.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I stayed in for New Years Eve, but only got to dress after aged parent had gone to bed.

For the first part of the evening, I wore a white unisex top, with a blue mini-sarong over my pink frilly knickers and pink sandals.

From about 11 pm to about 1 am, I changed into my favourite "posh frock" - a charming dark blue velours dress (same knickers & same sandals).

From about 1 to about 9, I was dressed for bed in my burgundy satin nightie. That's what I was wearing when I called my niece in Ontario; since she does not know about me, its just as well we did not video link
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

right now I'm in my jammies watching the Winter Classic.
    NOT your girl next door!

like this

Quote Originally Posted by Agnieszka Svetlanova View Post
    I'm not, sadly, too much family about. I don't envision ever being disowned by anyone but I still don't want to burden anyone. Anyway, I've got a long solo car trip coming up so you bet I make up for this with a nice long girly time once Im settled in wherever I stop.
    Same here, my family is always one to have like fifty people running about the house each year.

Like I am right now.

From this morning, Tan panties, biege pantyhose, white cami,and a blue blanket robe that is floor lenght and blue grey slippers. Stayed home and watched football, cooked and washed dishes. Women's work is never done.

Animal print dress and bra brown tights with animal print heels. look at my avitar pic for the print style.
    Happy New year everyone
    Mistybtm

red lace panties, purple sweater dress, dangle earings, lipstick, mascara, and laptop. Yes I'll be home.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Smile

My wife aksed if Lynda wanted to ring in the new year with her. So white bra with matching bikini panties, black thigh high stockings, pink slip, pink blouse, short navy skirt nd black 3 inch pumps. She had also laid out a night gown for bedtime, but insisted I leave everything but the skirt, blouse & heals on, it was a wonderful night.

Happy new year! red dress , black sweater coat and with black short shoots.

It was full drab for me.

That is so sad, I have so many great outfits that I could have worn for the occasion. Well maybe next year.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"