Thread: train travel.

train travel.

hi,

As a new years rang in, i told myself that i should be more daring with my dressing. i dress at home a lot of the time and have been out during darkness hours a couple of times, once going to manchester club scene with a gg friend who im no longer in contact with.

i was determined that from new years day it was going to be different.

I had the closest shave i have ever had, and applied my makeup. I dressed in a grey wollen stuffed bra, panties, black diamond tights, grey wollen knee length skirt, pink sweater, black wollen coat, and heels. i put my best wig on and stood by the front door, for what seemed like ages, reminding myself of my new years pledge, but nearly chickened out before i'd even begun.

I eventually left the safety of home at 11am and walked to the local train station, I passed several people with no strange looks or comments from any of them. what had all my worry been about i wondered to myself. I went to the self service ticket machine and purchased a day ticket. When the first train arrived i boarded, not even looking at where it was headed. This is when i almost crumbled as i entered the train it had about 20 or so lads in the carriage, i was beginning to regret having been so brave, but i remained composed and took a seat, wondering how long it would be until they spotted the "tranny". But nothing happened, they continued their coversations, as if they had accepted me a female.

things were going well and i didn't want them to stop. at the end of the line I was determined to carry on. i got off the train and decided to get on the next train out, no matter where it was heading. The next train was a train to manchester, so i boarded and found a seat across a table from a woman in her 30's, who was reading a womans magazine. i settled into the journey, enjoying all the femininity of how i was dressed, when the women asked if i would like to read her magazine that she had finished reading. i was in a dilema, do i play dumb and blank her or use my male voice to answer, i decided on the latter, which put a very startled expression on her face, to my delight, she went on to tell me that she had not guessed i was male until i had spoken. we spent the rest of the journey to manchester chatting as any normal women would( of course with some questions about my dressing). When we arrived at manchester, she asked if i had any plans, to which i said "no i was just seeing how the day panned out as a woman", she invited me to join her in hitting the sales.

i spent a most enjoyable afternoon in manchester shopping with this woman i had only just met, but we got on really really well. At the end of the day we got the train back together and exchanged numbers. She said that she had had a great time and saw me as a good female friend, and anytime i wanted a shopping friend i was to give her a call.

new years day could not have gone any better for me, i hope the year continues like that, well except for spending nearly £180 in the sales LOL, but i suppose it can get taken back for a refund.

my advise to all is to just go for it you, and enjoy it.

paul(a)

Gold Member
    Wow, that is quite a story Paula. Hit the jackpot on that one. What a great day!

brilliant post Paula !! Enjoyed reading it very much. I could identify with everything you were feeling! I would just love to have a converstion with a GG while en femme. Although, 2 months ago as I was teetering about in stiletto heels, a GG pulled out beside me in her car and asked if I wanted a lift!!! She obviously felt pity for this "lady" having to walk into town in skyscrapper heels. I really think she thought I was a GG (well it was very dark anyway). I was too nervous to accept her invitation. But next time...
    You are NOT crossdressed until you are wearing high heels!

the erotic black patent stiletto heel... surely there is no greater aphrodisiac??

still in training bra Elaine Michelle's Avatar
    That's a great story Paul(a). Thanks for sharing.

One of your earlier posts says that you were useless with makeup. You must have made progress in that area to pass so well.

Elaine

Smile

Paula,
    That's a great story. I just love hearing stories where GG's are accepting of us.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

wow paula, what a great way to begin the new year. you a lucky girl

Quote Originally Posted by paulcduk View Post
    I went to the self service ticket machine and purchased a day ticket. When the first train arrived i boarded, not even looking at where it was headed.
    This is close to one of my 'someday' goals. I'd love to drive to a train station far outside of the city and take a train in. Something about sitting on the seat in a skirt, legs crossed modestly of course, with a train full of other people standing and sitting around me sounds like fun. Add to that that I'd be MILES away from the 'male' me with no drab clothes to fall back on... I can see doing just what you did, timed so I follow the morning rush into town wearing my conservative skirt suit, shop for the day then ride the crowded train outbound in the evening, just like all the other GG office workers heading home after a long day in the office.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraCassidy View Post
    ... Although, 2 months ago as I was teetering about in stiletto heels, a GG pulled out beside me in her car and asked if I wanted a lift!!! She obviously felt pity for this "lady" having to walk into town in skyscrapper heels. I really think she thought I was a GG (well it was very dark anyway). I was too nervous to accept her invitation. But next time...
    I've had this happen to me. I was walking along a quiet road at night, in a short skirt, hose, and heels when one of the passing cars stopped to ask me if I'd like a lift! The closest destination was a college about two miles down the road, so the driver probably though he was being nice and saving me a two mile walk in heels.

It scared the **** out of me. I said 'No thanks' in the best voice I could manage. I can only imagine what would have happened if I'd accepted and climbed into the car and THEN the driver had discovered I was male.
    Last edited by Cristi; 01-03-2010 at 12:33 PM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

One thing my Mother always stressed to me from the time I started kindergarten in 1970,never get in a car with a stranger,male or female. You never know what can happen,especially in this day and age.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Hi Paula,

Thank you for sharing this you obviously come across very well and it's great that you have found a new friend as well.

Like you, I enjoy travelling on a train whilst dressed and occasionally have a conversation with a GG, but I have never been lucky enough to make a new friend like you did .

The only thing is that this kind of experience makes travelling en drab seem so much more boring.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity